PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*ducks behind the nearest rock* Just kidding :wink:

Guess what?? Only 4 days til we get to hang out :hyper:
I told Wild we'd still cause a riot in Toronto on her behalf...
White riot
I wanna riot
White riot
A riot of my own
White riot
I wanna riot
White riot
A riot of my own

[/The Clash]

TO sounds like how it was for a big bunch of protesters most of them peaceful and a some other bystanders caught in the round ups ack at the Republican Convention in 2004.:angry::angry:

only these folks were put into some old warehouse on a west side pier in Manhattan for ? 12 - 36 hours?

Reggo, so sorry about your situation, I think most of us have been there :hug:

I did walk away from mine. Actually moved...he was the reason I lived in Vancouver for a while.

Hi Dazz :wave:

Looking forward to pictures K :D

I know that some protesters feel no real compunction when they vandalize saying, it's not people being hurt- and up against the wall, MF/ Big Corps /Big Brother etc but I really get uneasy about that. It's still stuff/buildings being messed with, broken.

Oh believe me, I understand the anger of lashing out. And I can't say I'm 100% against it under very specific extreme conditions..... I remember hearing some years ago....... about some rural population in India damaging a plant that had been spewing poisonous stuff into ? their river/or air that had definite nasty, terrible effects. Years, and years of lawful protests, legal wrangling etc was to no avail to refit the plant etc.... i can't say I felt really bad about that ( them trashing the plant).

Two birds flew into my house. TWO. Out of all of the houses to pick, they had to pick the one where the two occupants have an extreme bird phobia? :scream:

Not that I care about birds outside. But stay the fuck outta my house!!! :madwife:

Two birds flew into my house. TWO. Out of all of the houses to pick, they had to pick the one where the two occupants have an extreme bird phobia? :scream:

Not that I care about birds outside. But stay the fuck outta my house!!! :madwife:

PGP are under animal attack, VP and her mouse, you & your birds :hug:

Bring on my wild Irishman :hyper:

You have a bird phobia?? So do I! A major one! You would have seen me freak out this weekend over the pigeons in Toronto :reject:

Are they still in your house?

You girls invade the CN Tower , we'll capture Blackpool Tower :evil:

Hi Jess, K, Dazz & Amy :drool:

DG :combust:

Sounds like a good plan! We'll pitch a flag that says "PGP Gals are taking over" :lol:

Oh and I don't get to hang out with any pgp gals this weekend. Thanks a lot, Bono's back. :madwife:

:sad: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom