PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm coming up :eek:hmy :

King's Cross :lmao : ,

The :heart : of my family history , and no they was not prostitutes

Emily linked that O'Neills pub we were in last time we meet in London :drool :

Yes did I not mention you and 2 Irishmen are coming up. Particulary the men. :lmao: You're coming up in the sense of visiting. :shifty:

Ooooh yes we're staying near to it. ;)

Me too...we would have probably been running in to our spots right about now :sad :

:hug:

Apparently, U2 are into long ass foreplay :shifty::lol:

:drool::faint:

:wave :back at ya! I am pretty busy feeling sorry for myself right now..don't mind me:angry :

I hope whatever is going on works itself out :hug :

Thanks I doubt it will knowing the siutaion but appreciate the good thoughts. :)

Sounds like an even trade! :sexywink : It's a deal.

Yeah, only the best for my dad. :lol : It's funny - he always manages to get the best surgeons. My grandpa always pulls strings and throws money around to get him the best. :lol : Not that I mind, of course! It makes things a hell of a lot less stressful.

Ok thats a deal. ; )

Yay for grandpa. :hi5:

Are we now?? :hmm:

How many boys?

:lol: Yeah we are. Though if we get bored with boy talk we can ditch them. :lol:

Maybe while you're up we will come across person I was on about in message and you can meet him. :shifty:

Probably 4 at most. Depends who is working away and whos home. :lol:

We can get them to buy us drinks. :shifty:

That's ok , i just thought i was losing my mind for a min :lmao:

:lol:

Nothing wrong with title, its the truth. :kiss:

Eating bacon sandwich. Then gonna have Shreddies. I has the munchies as I am sad. Oh and we are officially invited to Craig's boys night on Thursday :sexywink::lol:

That sounds so good! What's in a bacon sandwich, other than bacon? :drool:

I have the munchies too. Doesn't help that I have all sorts of delicious foods now that I went shopping at Trader Joe's yesterday. :drool:

Any of those cupcakes left??

You can put whatever you want in a bacon sandwich

I personally have Tomato Ketchup :drool:

Yeah, I have 2 of them left. They're too rich to eat right now. Just opened a bottle of root beer, and am eating some pita chips. I'm thinking I'll be having a late dinner tonight. :lol:

So it's just bacon and bread and whatever you want? I like that. I loooove bacon. :drool: I didn't buy any at the grocery store yesterday because I wasn't coming home for hours, and just had a cooler with ice packs, so I didn't want to buy any meat that could possibly go bad.

That sounds so good! What's in a bacon sandwich, other than bacon? :drool:

I have the munchies too. Doesn't help that I have all sorts of delicious foods now that I went shopping at Trader Joe's yesterday. :drool:

Generally people here eat bacon butties ( which causes alot of consufion last time i said butty :lol: ) with ketchup or brown sauce on it!! I guess you can put other things on if you wish but that's how people order it.

Mine was very good. :drool:

Yay for awesome food. :drool:

Just got shreddies and a cup of tea now. :wink:

Just wondering, how many PGP girls are going to Toronto next year?:hmm:

Generally people here eat bacon butties ( which causes alot of consufion last time i said butty :lol: ) with ketchup or brown sauce on it!! I guess you can put other things on if you wish but that's how people order it.

Mine was very good. :drool:

Yay for awesome food. :drool:

Just got shreddies and a cup of tea now. :wink:

Cool. Will have to try that sometime.

Good food, ftw! :drool:

Just wondering, how many PGP girls are going to Toronto next year?:hmm:

If it works with my schedule, I'm going to try. Really depends on when it is, though.

Positively bugger ALL to do at work today. Taken to drawing 8-bit effigies of people in MS Paint.

Back
Top Bottom