PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We finally found out who won the photo contest from our staff fun day last week, and it wasn't my team. :sad: The winning photo was pretty meh. The competition was rigged, dammit! :fist: :tsk:

Oh well. Maybe next year...

I need a picture of Tré looking normal.

Yes, I realize what I just said. Got one of those weird cluster headaches I've been getting lately because of it. I think my brain is broken.

You know, Billie's eyes just don't work on Tré. I don't know if it's the green or that Billie's are almond-shaped when Tre's are round, but it just looks wrong. :hmm:

Sending it along would be nice too :hinthint:

PM me your email address and I'll send it. It's not new - I thought you'd already gotten it. Sorry. (It's called Lost In Translation - are you sure I haven't sent it to you?)

We finally found out who won the photo contest from our staff fun day last week, and it wasn't my team. :sad: The winning photo was pretty meh. The competition was rigged, dammit! :fist: :tsk:

Oh well. Maybe next year...

BOOO!!!! I demand a recount :madwife:

Ok the hair is awesome :up:

The dye on me is not :lmao:

Rubbing alcohol should get the dye off your skin. I want to see pics!!!!!

Lobster Alla Coza! flatbread
Lobster, tiger shrimp, garlic and pancetta.

:drool: Oh. my. god. SO tasty! Then we went to Starbucks afterward and got coffee and treats. :love: I'm soooo full now, though. I'm gonna have a carb-overload-crash pretty soon, I'm sure! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom