PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww Jem :hug: :cute: I have to admit, I've fallen down AND up the stairs many times before. :lol:

Hope you and Wild have a fabulous time together!! :hug:
me too. The clumsy bit and the hoping you and Wild have way too much fun together. :hug:

Phase two of messing with the ex will commence soon. Dave barely knows what Tré Cool looks like. He doesn't know what Tré looked like before Green Day got famous. And he certainly doesn't know what I can do to a picture of Tré, old or young, in photoshop. I'll be sure to introduce my new boyfriend Frank to you all before I show him to Dave. :giggle:

me too. The clumsy bit and the hoping you and Wild have way too much fun together. :hug:

Phase two of messing with the ex will commence soon. Dave barely knows what Tré Cool looks like. He doesn't know what Tré looked like before Green Day got famous. And he certainly doesn't know what I can do to a picture of Tré, old or young, in photoshop. I'll be sure to introduce my new boyfriend Frank to you all before I show him to Dave. :giggle:

Can't wait! :lol:

Messing with the ex, ftw!

I'm such a doofus. I'm organizing a lunch tomorrow at a really nice Italian restaurant for one of my co-workers who is starting her maternity leave. I totally forgot to make the reservation and set up the orders, etc. before I left work tonight, so I had to do that all from home. :lol: :crack: Good thing I have access to my work email/files from my home computer, otherwise that could have been a bit of a disaster, as my morning is completely all booked up, and I wouldn't have had time to do it then. :uhoh: :lol:

Nice save, Thora!

Let's see...I think I'll swap in Billie's eyes, Larry's chest :drool:, either Mike or Adam's arms...:hmm: What else?

^ :love:

Hey, anyone (Jess, Drea, Wild, Kristen) have a copy of the LarryStory I wrote? (the "complete version") I think I deleted it from my computer (that I share with my husband) and thought I"d saved it in my email but can't find it. If anyone could email it back to me, that'd be great.

Jem would recommend Gary's

she pervered it in Glasgow : tsk:
:ohmy: Surely not! Not innocent little Jem?!

:giggle:

yeah yeah : lmao:

you mean you like Allbums : lol:

:lol:

That might be the best typo ever!!:lol:

Despite it being unintentional, I am rather proud of it, I confess... :wink:

I often wonder how my brother would respond to a pet budgie. I don't think he remembers the neighbour's cockatoo or the pterodactyl disguised as a cockatiel I had. Don't know where we'd keep the budgie, though. He'd probably get left alone in my room most of the time, and that's not good for birds. Although Woodstock did fine. But he was the pterodactyl and didn't like anyone but me.

Pterodactyl :love:

Parrots can be funny about bonding to just one person, apparently. Ours seemed to go through a rotating roster of who was its favourite human, which unfortunately excluded the one person whose idea it was to have the bird in the first place, and thus whose bird it actually was.

Budgies are a bit easier-going, I'm told. But yeah, leaving them all alone probably isn't a good idea. Maybe if there were two... but then you'd have to look after two of them.

The idea I just had is either the best idea ever or the worst idea ever. Probably a little of both. Still gonna do it, though.

: whistle:

You've piqued my curiosity, for better or worse... :uhoh:

I'd reccomend Final Straw for sure. And When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up. :heart:

I see U2 aren't the only band with long album titles... *L*

Thanks for the tip!

I think it's safe to say I've officially lost my mind. But it's okay. I'm sure it's around here somewhere.
weirdo.gif

*looks at bottom of shoe* Crap, sorry... That'll come right off... *scrapes*

:wink:

i didn't notice! :lol::lol:
I was too excited listening to them live, AND hearing a song that I hadn't before that sounded really great: " The Best f Both Worlds" was the tittle.
That is an awesome song. :yes:
To my shame, I don't have many Oils albums... in fact I may just have a Best-of. I must fix this somehow.

SO what kind of parrot? I love the really colorful ones eras well as the big colorful Mccaws!
I just saw a photo of a Scarlet Ibis on the cover of a World Best 100 Birds book! Wow, beautiful!

It was an Indian Ring-neck, predominantly green, with an orange/red bill. They're medium-sized, not your big macaw size... makes fitting them in a cage easier :wink:
The males develop a black ring around their necks, with a pinky sort of shadow, they're quite attractive. Our bird went to a new home (and then escaped) before we ever knew if it was a boy or a girl - the neck-ring doesn't show up until about 2 or 3 years of age (parrot-puberty).

Scarlet Ibis, wow. We have loads of normal white ibis here, apparently they can be huge pests at rubbish tips, which took me by surprise. I thought the seagulls had a monopoly on eating rubbish...

: lmao:: love: Awesome typo. :hi5:

I love all the albums. The early ones are different to the stuff they do now but so awesome. Also love though, Final Straw, Hundred Million Suns!! If you're going off prices just get which ever is cheapest at the time, I love them all. :love:

I definitely want to get hold of Hundred Million Suns, but I already had a handful of CDs at that point, and my inner tightarse stopped me. *L*

Thanks! :up:

:shocked: Me perve on Gary. :no:

:shifty:
See, I knew you weren't like that... :angel:

Aww Jem :hug: :cute: I have to admit, I've fallen down AND up the stairs many times before. :lol:

Hope you and Wild have a fabulous time together!! :hug:

This! :hug:

... Except I haven't fallen up/down stairs that much. I did an epic skid on my knees and elbows down a concrete ramp once, does that count?

I love this idea. Can't wait to meet Frank :D

That's too cool :up: Can't wait to see it.

^ :love:

Hey, anyone (Jess, Drea, Wild, Kristen) have a copy of the LarryStory I wrote? (the "complete version") I think I deleted it from my computer (that I share with my husband) and thought I"d saved it in my email but can't find it. If anyone could email it back to me, that'd be great.

Just emailed it to you.

It took me many years to get to that point...: D
QUOTE]

I will get there eventually.hopefully.......:shifty:

have a great time with Wild and ( is it) ? Blackpool! :lol :

Yes it is. I live in a nearby town. :shifty: TOMMOROW!!! :hyper:

Hope things get better. I know they will with Wild coming up to see you :wink:
Try and get some sleep tonight. :hug:
Healing vibes for your achey body coming your way :zen :

Thanks for the vibes, grabs them. :love:

Aww Jem :hug : :cute : I have to admit, I've fallen down AND up the stairs many times before. :lol :

Hope you and Wild have a fabulous time together!! :hug :

Thanks have fallen up them more than down them luckily. :lol:

me too. The clumsy bit and the hoping you and Wild have way too much fun together. :hug :

Phase two of messing with the ex will commence soon. Dave barely knows what Tré Cool looks like. He doesn't know what Tré looked like before Green Day got famous. And he certainly doesn't know what I can do to a picture of Tré, old or young, in photoshop. I'll be sure to introduce my new boyfriend Frank to you all before I show him to Dave. :giggle :

Thanks. :hug:

Look forward to meeting Frank. :shifty:

I'm such a doofus. I'm organizing a lunch tomorrow at a really nice Italian restaurant for one of my co-workers who is starting her maternity leave. I totally forgot to make the reservation and set up the orders, etc. before I left work tonight, so I had to do that all from home. :lol : :crack : Good thing I have access to my work email/files from my home computer, otherwise that could have been a bit of a disaster, as my morning is completely all booked up, and I wouldn't have had time to do it then. :uhoh : :lol :

:hi5: Good save.

^Hey, anyone (Jess, Drea, Wild, Kristen) have a copy of the LarryStory I wrote? (the "complete version") I think I deleted it from my computer (that I share with my husband) and thought I"d saved it in my email but can't find it. If anyone could email it back to me, that'd be great.

Could I request this story? :shifty:

I definitely want to get hold of Hundred Million Suns, but I already had a handful of CDs at that point, and my inner tightarse stopped me. *L*

See, I knew you weren't like that... :angel:

:lol: Its a good album. :drool:

Yes exactly. :angel:

My lunch is over now. See you all later. :wink:

I finished that story that I said would rival one of Wild's. :shifty:

No prob. Turns out, I didn't have the whole thing, so there you go.

I do that ALL the time. But this girl just HAS to have red hair. Better suits my personality.

I thought i'd try it myself instead of paying the hairdresser a fortune :lol:

I gone for deep plum :fingerscrossed:

I just have to give it a good scrub after :pray:

I'll get typing posthaste. 6 pages is a normal length for one of those, right? :uhoh:

There's no length limit but 6ish is my normal

Really looking forward to it :yes:

I thought i'd try it myself instead of paying the hairdresser a fortune :lol:

I gone for deep plum :fingerscrossed:

I just have to give it a good scrub after :pray:

There's no length limit but 6ish is my normal

Really looking forward to it :yes:
Oooh. Should look awesome.
:up: yeah, some cleaner with bleach and a good scrub brush and you should be good to go.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom