PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So how are you doing Thora....since your friend didn't ask:D

I have had that happen. Some people are so self centered. :huh:

:lol: I'm doing great, thanks! :D

Yeah, she's normally not like that, so I'm just guessing she's a little wrapped up in herself right now because of what she's going through. :shrug: Oh well. Hopefully the next time we get together she'll be in a better place.

How are you doing tonight? :D

I'm good! Just reading a little fan fiction. :shifty:
It is very...uhhh....interesting. :wink:

:lol: Sounds good!

I'm about to eat the last of the cupcakes that I bought on Saturday. I saved the raspberry truffle for last. Hope it's tasty! It certainly looks and smells delicious! :wink:

:lol: Sounds good!

I'm about to eat the last of the cupcakes that I bought on Saturday. I saved the raspberry truffle for last. Hope it's tasty! It certainly looks and smells delicious! :wink:

I saw the pictures in another thread...they certainly were not from Timmies..:lol: Enjoy!!

Wiggle puppets is addicting. Must stop watching. :crazy:

Sounds... interesting. :uhoh: :lol:

I saw the pictures in another thread...they certainly were not from Timmies..:lol: Enjoy!!

It was a bit disappointing. :sad: It was basically a chocolate cupcake with a little smattering of raspberry in the middle. I was hoping for more raspberry flavour. :sigh: Oh well, at least the others were fabulous! I'm going to have to go back for sure, and stock up on just the apple pie ones. :giggle:

It was a bit disappointing. :sad: It was basically a chocolate cupcake with a little smattering of raspberry in the middle. I was hoping for more raspberry flavour. :sigh: Oh well, at least the others were fabulous! I'm going to have to go back for sure, and stock up on just the apple pie ones. :giggle:

So sorry it wasn't as great as the other ones. :D If it makes you feel any better, I am eating toast, and even a chocolate cupcake is better that that.:lol:

See post #109. After the initial WTFery, it gets really hilarious.

Well, I've had fun playing, but I have to get back to work. Sigh. :wave: See you tomorrow.

Apple pie cupcake???? :wants:

Bye Reggo..:wave:

Ummm...fan fic is getting very interesting...:combust::edge:

Which are you reading? Or is it not on this site?

:wave: Jess

Which are you reading? Or is it not on this site?

:wave: Jess

Lost Highway...I think a tame version is on this sight, but they have a fan fic community that I joined that is more detailed. The Edge character is :drool:. I am usually a Bono and Larry girl.....:lol:

From the "post a pic of your latest purchase" thread:

I bought some cupcakes yesterday. I've eaten the bottom two so far, and holy shit are they ever delicious! :drool:

DSC01788.jpg

Top: Raspberry Truffle, Red Velvet
Bottom: Chocolate, Apple Pie

All are gone now. Apple Pie was the best. :love:

anybody about?

I'm hyper. Well, not hyper. Happy. I am in a fantastically good mood. And it's late at night and I have to sleep soon. Poopie. I think I have The Wiggles to thank for my good mood. They're awesome.

"Greg Page has the third-largest collection of Elvis memorabilia in the world."
I bet he and Larry would get along great :giggle:

Amy thanks. :hug:

I don't know why I put up with it. I guess I don't do confrontation very well. :sigh:

The whole thing is frustrating as I got back in contact with him hoping we'd end up managing to become close like when I was a kid. :Oh-optimism: :wink Well life doesn't turn out like that and I'm realising I am way down the priorities ( or I feel like that sad :lol ) Just wonder why I bother. If anyone has advise/experience of this please PM me or leave a message here!!)

I can't sleep as its too hot aswell. angry::lol

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. :lol

:hug: Aww hun :hug:
I wish I had some good advice, but I suppose all I can say is keep your expectations low so you won't get hurt. It's miserable advice, I know, but it seems they have no intentions of changing, so you should live your life and all that jazz, and if things work out for meetings and stuff from time to tme, than yay. I do sort of know the feeling, but I have as of yet determined no good way to handle the matter.

And never apologize! :kiss:

Can you believe this little man came into my life 5 years ago tomrrow :love

Image005.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has it been 5 years already?!? :cute:
Happy Belated Birthday Jamie!!

Two birds flew into my house. TWO. Out of all of the houses to pick, they had to pick the one where the two occupants have an extreme bird phobia? :scream:

Not that I care about birds outside. But stay the fuck outta my house!!! :madwife:

I'm sorry......I laughed. :kiss:

Would this be a bad time to tell you I had a pet budgie for years?
:wink:

Anyway, I hope they've managed to vacate the premises. :hug:

hey y'all, I'm actually for realz starting on the first of 3 applications to work/study in the UK. My chances are really really really really really really really slim, but they're non-existent if I never apply, right?

That's awesome! Good luck with it... :hug:

I need to get my butt in gear and apply for UK citizenship before the new govt. decides to change the laws. Waiting for my mum's birth certificate to arrive...

I just found a LIVE Midnight Oil Performance in Canberra ... 3-13-2009

Oooh, neat... Was it at some sort of special event? They broke up in 2003/4 or so, I think, and have only performed a few times since then.
Actually, that date looks like it was around the same time as Sound Relief... That was an awesome day.

^ Sorry about that, I feel better after ranting. ( Ok well not much but a little.) :lol:

Families. :gah:

No apologies necessary, Jem! :hug: I'm sorry your family seems so inconsiderate, I can't believe people can be like that sometimes. It is their loss, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you too. :hug: :hug:
I can't think of any advice, except to talk to them, but I totally understand the not-doing-confrontation-well thing; I'm exactly the same.

Aw, sorry you had a disappointing muffin experience. It looked delicious!

I like birds... :reject: I guess you guys wouldn't have liked our pet parrot...

For the Snow Patrol fans... I got their Best-Of last year, and enjoyed it very much, especially the second disc. I bought the Eyes Open album a few days ago (was thinking of A Hundred Million Suns, but it came down to $10 vs $27), and have been enjoying that a great deal too, especially "Make This Go On Forever", and obviously things like "Shut/Open Your Eyes". :love:

What other bums of theirs would you recommend?

OMG. :lmao:

I'm on my phone and it won't let me edit that post, but I think that typo deserves to be recorded for posterity... Or posteriority.

I meant ALbums... :lol:

For the Snow Patrol fans... I got their Best-Of last year, and enjoyed it very much, especially the second disc. I bought the Eyes Open album a few days ago (was thinking of A Hundred Million Suns, but it came down to $10 vs $27), and have been enjoying that a great deal too, especially "Make This Go On Forever", and obviously things like "Shut/Open Your Eyes". :love:

What other bums of theirs would you recommend?

Jem would recommend Gary's

she pervered it in Glasgow :tsk:

Oh we can manage that. Or try to. Would DG and myself survive that? :shifty:

Aaaah well a pretty decent way to go. :shifty:

:drool::faint:

You girls need to survive so you can give me all the dirty details :sexywink:

^ Sorry about that, I feel better after ranting. ( Ok well not much but a little.)

Families. :gah:

( sorry if it didn't make sense I am tired !!)

ETA: Meh I killed thread.

Newer PGP'ers occasionally things get heavy in here. That's what we're all here for though. ;)

Girls. :kiss::hug:

I hear ya on the messed up family thing :hug:

anybody about?

I'm hyper. Well, not hyper. Happy. I am in a fantastically good mood. And it's late at night and I have to sleep soon. Poopie. I think I have The Wiggles to thank for my good mood. They're awesome.

"Greg Page has the third-largest collection of Elvis memorabilia in the world."
I bet he and Larry would get along great :giggle:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom