PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge playing Streets with Muse at Glastonbury....OMG

Thanks goodness for the feed.....

^ holy crap - I almost peed! It was weird. but good. but weird. and sad. and happy. and sad.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
I didn't know that was happening (not that I could caught the feed) will go to YT

OMG.

:lmao:

A Wiggles video from 1995. This is SO gloriously low-budget and awesome. *wipes tear* I never knew Anthony Field had an afro before...

OMG.

:lmao:

A Wiggles video from 1995. This is SO gloriously low-budget and awesome. *wipes tear* I never knew Anthony Field had an afro before...

My first post on here was about the Wiggles..:lol:

I bought my kids that video once upon a time...They were like "what is up with Anthony's hair!" :lol:

Edge playing Streets with Muse at Glastonbury....OMG

Thanks goodness for the feed.....

^ holy crap - I almost peed! It was weird. but good. but weird. and sad. and happy. and sad.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
I didn't know that was happening (not that I could caught the feed) will go to YT

It was AMAZING! :heart: I didn't catch the live feed, but watched it later. So. Freakin. Awesome. :

Can you believe this little man came into my life 5 years ago tomrrow :love:

Image005.jpg

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Wiggle puppets.

Horrifying.

Oddly hilarious, but very creepy. I think the laughter is to keep the nightmares at bay, cause...holy shit. Why did they ever think that was a good idea?

:wave:
Happy B'day to Jamie!

hey y'all, I'm actually for realz starting on the first of 3 applications to work/study in the UK. My chances are really really really really really really really slim, but they're non-existent if I never apply, right?

^ I know. It just seems like a TON of work. But I'm on vacation so I shouldn't complain.

How are ya, Wild? I'm awfully sad not to be getting on a plane this Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom