PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and zu, I will definitely be cheering for you on Wed! :cheer: You go, girl!

I want coffee this morning, but my stomach is still mad at me. Probably wouldn't be the wisest idea to drink that just yet, I think. :lol: :uhoh:

You're defiantely wanted. :drool: Thora you must come too. :shifty::drool:

I will try my hardest! :yes: I may have enough points on one card to pay for a flight. I'll have to look into that! :D I wouldn't mind using up those points to get to TO. :D

It all really depends on timing, though. I hope the dates will work out!

Oh and zu, I will definitely be cheering for you on Wed! :cheer: You go, girl!

I want coffee this morning, but my stomach is still mad at me. Probably wouldn't be the wisest idea to drink that just yet, I think. :lol: :uhoh:

Thx. Don't you have an open water swim coming up?

And srsly, we all just need to pick a spot & all do whatever it takes to get us all there!!

Well, I just looked up my Aeroplan, and I don't have enough points there for a flight just yet. I thought I had more miles there than I actually do. :lol: Ah well, it was worth a look. :)

:shifty: It amuses me too. I had a few milk shots earlier. :drool:

Good girl :applaud:

I will try my hardest! :yes: I may have enough points on one card to pay for a flight. I'll have to look into that! :D I wouldn't mind using up those points to get to TO. :D

That would be awesome if you could come Sharon :hyper:

Thx. Don't you have an open water swim coming up?

And srsly, we all just need to pick a spot & all do whatever it takes to get us all there!!

Yup. On the 25th. :yikes: I'm not very prepared, but I'm going to work my ass off in the next few weeks and hope to get a bit better. :)

:hug: Try some water until you feel better. Will hydrate you :kiss:

Definitely. Water :drool:

I will try my hardest! :yes : I may have enough points on one card to pay for a flight. I'll have to look into that! : D I wouldn't mind using up those points to get to TO. : D

:up: So do we. :hyper:

Apparently Jem thinks i'm on a roll on here and facebook :lol:

I haven't even started yet :evil:

Well you are. :lol:

This. :shifty::drool:

Anyone who is on facebook and hasn't joined the "Jerome does....." group needs to do so nao. :lmao:

Wild and Jem, that group cracked me up so much yesterday. It was a tough day for me and that definetly helped cheer me up. :heart:

It's okay, I knew it was a long shot. I don't spend lots of money, and I'm just a one person household, so it takes me a lot longer to accrue points on my cards. That's why my trip to Italy isn't going to happen until 2012. :) I just need to spend more money so that I can get more points. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom