PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and on another note
FUUUUUUU...!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: I'm a picture nut. I love taking pics. My computer got too full of pics so I bought an external hard drive and uploaded 2003 - 2006 onto it and then deleted them from the computer. Now 2003-2005 isn't there!!!!!! :scream:

Yes, I have the best of them in scrapbooks already but I was going to reprint some to hang on the wall and they're just GONE!
:ohmy::ohmy::scream::scream::no::no::no::sad::hug::hug:

^I know! :happydance::loveshower::hyper:

I've forgotten, are you at the Intercontinental or the Harbour Castle? Either way I won't be down there till at least 5:30 or so :)

You should just get your friends to eat there, behave badly, leave messes, lousy tips and bad comment cards.

I'd only approve of the bad comment cards towards management attitudes. I actually liked everyone I worked with there. I don't wanna screw them over, just the GM and the alkie manager. :D

I missed SG : sad:

: shifty: *walks off with SG's avi when she isn't looking* :shifty:

Does that mean yours is up for grabs? :D

I've had some Achtung era Fan fic floating around in my head a lot lately....:shifty:

Orly? :hmm:

SG :hug:

WIN.

Forget trying to Frankenstein a boy out of rock star parts, I'll just put myself into this one:

trelooksgreat.jpg

And change the background to downtown SLC.

Awesome. *L*

I'd only approve of the bad comment cards towards management attitudes. I actually liked everyone I worked with there. I don't wanna screw them over, just the GM and the alkie manager. :D

Down with management! :madwife:

Have fun Kristen. :hug:

I would have landed by now. :sad: :scream: Today sucks so hard for me. And I'm sure the next 5 days will be equally sucktastic. :|

/emosadz

SGGGGGGGGGG! :heart:

I miss you lady!!!

I Know - I miss you too... all of you! I have some big plans to get my ass back into this place more often, write a little fan fic and make the tour circuit again next year :heart: Now that I have my EMT license and am job hunting for an ambulance or ER position I think I'll be able to afford it!

I Know - I miss you too... all of you! I have some big plans to get my ass back into this place more often, write a little fan fic and make the tour circuit again next year :heart: Now that I have my EMT license and am job hunting for an ambulance or ER position I think I'll be able to afford it!

Congrats!!! Good luck with the job hunt.

^ what DG and Zooey said. :hug:

I have had nothing to do at work the past two days. I mean NOTHING. I really don't want to go in tonight, but the two most important nights of the week are Friday and Saturday so everything is ready to go next week. Sigh. Maybe my mom can pay me back the sixty bucks she owes me and I'll go buy some books.

*looks guiltily at bookshelf* Okay, I have at least five books that I've already bought and not read. I'll get to those first, I suppose. :hmm: Which one? Helter Skelter, Dante's Inferno, A Brief History Of Time, Lady Chatterly's Lover, The Gun Seller, Physics of The Impossible? Gah. I hate having so many unread books. Makes it hard to decide where to start!

Back
Top Bottom