PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am supposed to go to a pool party. The party is still on, but this weather is scaring me a bit. I thought it was supposed to be sunny today. :|

Are you just resting up for your big weekend?:shifty:

Hi.

Not having much luck finding pictures of Larry and Mikey wearing similar shirts in similar positions, so I think I'll just photoshop Mike's tattoos onto Larry's arms.

*looking through Tre photo album*

Green hair, green hair, red hair, purple hair, green hair, faux hawk, neon yellow hair, hanging a sweater from his pierced nipple, Fly shades, PopBono shades, being a shit at MTV UK, wants to kiss Billie, wants to kiss Billie, kissing Billie, passed out, drunk, playing his accordion, playing drums, crashing a motorcycle, the bruises from crashing his motorcycle, naked, naked with Billie, bandages from one of the times he got struck by lightning, playing the piano, drag, drag, drag, more drag, baby picture screencaps from Behind The Music, hand down his pants, applying red eyeliner, applying black eyeliner on top of the red eyeliner, taking pictures up Billie's dress, playing guitar, playing bass guitar, climbing the Universal Studios globe... :hmm: Not a single image of him facepalming. I think this is because the Tré has no shame.

Ya I hope it doesn't rain. Are you going to the fireworks tonight? I want to go but I don't want to get any worse.
I might see how I feel later on.

A friend of ours is having fireworks at their house. Taking it easy this year.:D

WIN.

Forget trying to Frankenstein a boy out of rock star parts, I'll just put myself into this one:

trelooksgreat.jpg

And change the background to downtown SLC.

:wave: :D

I gotta say hi to a fellow GreenDay fan/addict :drool:

Have I mentioned I love Edgespock? :up:

Oh, I passed the addict line a long time ago, back when I had, maybe, 500 pictures of Green day in the photo album. It's over 2000 now.

Thanks! I love it, too. It's so real! :lol: I'm going to add it to the pressies I give the band next year. Maybe even make a Starfleet recruiting poster out of it, :giggle:

Everytime I pass my former place of employment, I fight the urge not to buy a carton of eggs and throw them all at the place. I need to get on filing a complaint against those fuckers.

It won't nearly be as satisfying as the eggs, though.

Yeah, but I don't want my nursing career to be derailed over an arrest. And those fuckers aren't worth it.

But it would be so.....satisfying. :sigh:

Get cucharrones, which are like eggs, but with flair. And by flair, I mean the gooey innards have been replaced with confetti. And let's face it, confetti is a lot harder to clean up than egg goop. You could always get a few and shove them in the manager's tail pipe. Then when the engine explodes, it'll be like a fiesta!

Back
Top Bottom