PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Yeah, if you're not a seafood fan, this wouldn't be the meal for you. :wink: It was basically like a fancy seafood pizza. The menu said nothing about there being cheese on it, so I was a bit frustrated when it came out. I'm lactose intolerant, so I really have to limit my dairy intake, otherwise I get sick. But I wasn't about to send it back, so I just ate it. :lol: There wasn't a ton of cheese on it, which was good. Hopefully I won't be sick later on. :uhoh:

Thanks, I do too! :hug:

:lol: What time do you leave in the morning?

I'm always so anal about packing that I try to be done well in advance. It doesn't always happen, though. :D

Well, you can always finish in the morning... :wink:

A transatlantic flight would be awesome. I'm hoping my big Italy trip will finally happen in 2012. I've wanted to go there for years and years, and hopefully I'll be able to go for at least a few weeks. I figure I won't have saved up enough points on my credit card until then, so at least the flight will be paid for. :lol:

Lucky you! :drool: I've been to several European countries over the years, but it was just never possible to go to Italy when I was there in the past. I can't wait to see all the history, art, etc. and eat craploads of pasta and drink copious bottles of wine every day. :drool: :lol:

Very cool! I haven't totally figured out for sure where I'll be going, as I still have a few more years, but Florence and Pisa are for sure on the list. As is Rome, Tuscany, Venice and Milan.

Mmm... hot Italian men! :drool:

Hi Wild, Thora. :hug: Just wanted to pop in to say that I'd LOVE to visit Italy. It looks so unbelievably gorgeous there. :heart: Now I want to watch Under A Tuscan Sun. :lol:

Wild, if I don't talk to you before you leave, have a safe trip and give Jem a big hug for me! I know you girls are going to have a fantastic time. :love:

It's ok , i didn't meet Ni to the year after :lol:

Just incase you were worried :lol:

Nah, I wasn't worried. :lol:

Hi Wild, Thora. :hug: Just wanted to pop in to say that I'd LOVE to visit Italy. It looks so unbelievably gorgeous there. :heart: Now I want to watch Under A Tuscan Sun. :lol:

Wild, if I don't talk to you before you leave, have a safe trip and give Jem a big hug for me! I know you girls are going to have a fantastic time. :love:

Hi VP! :hug: Yay for more Italy love! :D I've seen a lot of Italian-based movies lately, which is just feeding into my obsession. Plus, I'm reading a series of books on Roman history, so I'm totally nerding out over it.

Nah, I wasn't worried. :lol:

Hi VP! :hug: Yay for more Italy love! :D I've seen a lot of Italian-based movies lately, which is just feeding into my obsession. Plus, I'm reading a series of books on Roman history, so I'm totally nerding out over it.

Which movies? I've always thought I'd fit into the Italian culture. Mmmm, the food, the wine, the art, the architecture, the men... :lol:

VPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :hug:

We will , but not as much as we would of had if we'd come to TO

Well here's to next year :rockon:

I'm confident that next year will be MUCH better for us. *knocks on wood* :lol: I just hope the shows are booked no earlier than late April, so Sarah's done her exams.

Phase two of messing with the ex will commence soon. Dave barely knows what Tré Cool looks like. He doesn't know what Tré looked like before Green Day got famous. And he certainly doesn't know what I can do to a picture of Tré, old or young, in photoshop. I'll be sure to introduce my new boyfriend Frank to you all before I show him to Dave. :giggle:

MMMMWWAAAAAHahahahahahaha :evil: :lmao::lmao::lmao::up:

That is an awesome song. :yes:
To my shame, I don't have many Oils albums... in fact I may just have a Best-of. I must fix this somehow.

sounds like a plan! :up:

I have "Screaming Blue Live" and 2 others - names I don't remember :reject: and hopefully at least 1 of 3 on made it to my new apt. People who were supposed to be helping me pack messed up and threw away a lot of stuff that I had to go and retrieve about half of it after they left . :scream::mad:
I still don't know all of what might have been tossed out yet. :(

It was an Indian Ring-neck, predominantly green, with an orange/red bill. They're medium-sized, not your big macaw size... makes fitting them in a cage easier :wink:
The males develop a black ring around their necks, with a pinky sort of shadow, they're quite attractive. Our bird went to a new home (and then escaped) before we ever knew if it was a boy or a girl - the neck-ring doesn't show up until about 2 or 3 years of age (parrot-puberty).

Scarlet Ibis, wow. We have loads of normal white ibis here, apparently they can be huge pests at rubbish tips, which took me by surprise. I thought the seagulls had a monopoly on eating rubbish...

Sounds pretty with a neat contrast in colors !! and OMG :lol: it ended up NOT bonding to the original person who bird it was.....oooooooh dear......

*imagines herself in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Brooklyn passing by some empty lot that has garbage piles in it AND instead of seeing seagulls>>> sees a bunch of Ibises dining out!*
:ohmy::lol::lol::love:

I didn't know that about them!

*googles HST*
What does the tax go towards - I briefly looked it up and couldn't find out. Or is that the prob? They raised our sales tax this year but that was to save teachers/police jobs and a few public programs.

and on another note
FUUUUUUU...!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: I'm a picture nut. I love taking pics. My computer got too full of pics so I bought an external hard drive and uploaded 2003 - 2006 onto it and then deleted them from the computer. Now 2003-2005 isn't there!!!!!! :scream:

Yes, I have the best of them in scrapbooks already but I was going to reprint some to hang on the wall and they're just GONE!

*googles HST*
What does the tax go towards - I briefly looked it up and couldn't find out. Or is that the prob? They raised our sales tax this year but that was to save teachers/police jobs and a few public programs.

The HST is basically another tax grab by our government. We already pay GST on Goods and Services. Some things have PST too...now, almost everything will be taxed 13%. It is a way to tax those things not already charged GST and PST. This includes necessities such as gas. I love being Canadian, but this one sucks. I got a list in the mail about the new tax rates on almost everything, and wow, it is going to hurt. I am not sure what it goes towards...isn't that sad?:|

Zooey, I have been doing some reading tonight, and enjoying it very much indeed!! :shifty:

:hug: about the pics. I am a picture nut too, so I feel your pain!!

We finally found out who won the photo contest from our staff fun day last week, and it wasn't my team. : sad: The winning photo was pretty meh. The competition was rigged, dammit! : fist: : tsk:

Oh well. Maybe next year...
Aw, bugger! The bastards... better luck next year. :hug:

I need a picture of Tré looking normal.

Yes, I realize what I just said. Got one of those weird cluster headaches I've been getting lately because of it. I think my brain is broken.

And the impossible quest begins... :giggle:

: lol: Yeah, if you're not a seafood fan, this wouldn't be the meal for you. :wink: It was basically like a fancy seafood pizza. The menu said nothing about there being cheese on it, so I was a bit frustrated when it came out. I'm lactose intolerant, so I really have to limit my dairy intake, otherwise I get sick. But I wasn't about to send it back, so I just ate it. : lol: There wasn't a ton of cheese on it, which was good. Hopefully I won't be sick later on. : uhoh:

Ooh, that sounds all right... I've never had lobster before but everyone else seems to think it's amazing. Maybe my expectations will be too hyped up...

Hope you stay non-sick!

I'm always so anal about packing that I try to be done well in advance. It doesn't always happen, though. :D

I'm kinda the same, mostly because I usually am a huge procrastinator. I need loads of time to pack cos I always pack way too much... I usually start out with what I think I'll need, then have to take half of it out again, and still end up bringing too much stuff. *L*

I have "Screaming Blue Live" and 2 others - names I don't remember :reject: and hopefully at least 1 of 3 on made it to my new apt. People who were supposed to be helping me pack messed up and threw away a lot of stuff that I had to go and retrieve about half of it after they left . : scream:: mad:
I still don't know all of what might have been tossed out yet. :(
I think the best-of is called "10,000 watt RSL"...

Erk, that's a shame! Hope you're not missing too much stuff. :hug:

*imagines herself in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Brooklyn passing by some empty lot that has garbage piles in it AND instead of seeing seagulls>>> sees a bunch of Ibises dining out!*
: ohmy:: lol:: lol:: love:

I didn't know that about them!

I don't know if that's just the Australian ibises or not... trust us to have bogan waterbirds. :lol:

Hello, Hello!:D

I SEE INVISIBLE People!!
: wave:

Well, that's better than seeing dead people. :D

[...]
Yes, I have the best of them in scrapbooks already but I was going to reprint some to hang on the wall and they're just GONE!

Oh no, that sucks! :hug: :(

I really should back my pics and everything up, especially now that I do have a portable hard drive.

The new hair colour sounds nice, Wild! :up:

I have to go to the airport soon to collect my mum, she's been overseas for the last month. I'm sure she'll be glad to come back home, to the freezing cold and rain, after being in lovely warm Europe...!

Back
Top Bottom