PGP - Never Tear Us Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild! :drool:

It's going really well! There are down times (like right now), but so far it's fabulous! My co-workers in this new department totally rock, and I know I'm going to love it! :yes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

ME!!!! :wave:

I really need to see a dentist...but no insurance and barely any money to even pay the bills :sigh: I'm :shocked: that my teeth haven't decay yet due to me eating sweets and stuff like that :shrug:

And I have no problems with needles and random stuff that dentists are know for :wink: :lol:

I'm finally back from my appt. sigh, oh it was a party in my mouth today! 2 shots of novicaine. my face feels like I have chipmunk cheeks even though it doesn't look it. :|

ThoraSEB said:
Wild! :drool:

It's going really well! There are down times (like right now), but so far it's fabulous! My co-workers in this new department totally rock, and I know I'm going to love it! :yes:

:happy:

sound likmke a great start, thora~! :hyper:
even the best job has it's off times, aspects......

I hope this will really rock for you most of the time! :lock: :hug:

Turns out she had been wanting to give me this sinse my 50th B-D.

but things didn't work out at times, so she didn't get to bring it up.....plus when she finally heard me say i was possobly willing to take up a u2 aquaitence who offered to get me a hawaii tix & plane/hotel fare/ she had her tix/fare from the first se-up.......... That's when my sis figured it was a good time to offer it to me. :D

I got up early for some dumb reason - don't ask me what it was, I'm too tired to remember :p

Jeffy spent the day with us today and is tomorrow and Friday too - that's part of it - and had to deal with Mark and getting money for bills etc... :blahblah: just general fatigue - but nothing bad; I feel like it was a fairly productive day

that's good :)

but I'm sure "getting the money for bills" is not the most easy thing to be doing...... for what ever more complex emotions thots might conciously or semi-consiuosly be aaround.

and Jefy is the more good kinda of tired. :D

How have your nephews [niece?] who ever you keep up with been doing?

Everyone's doing pretty well, thanks :) The oldest is about to graduate High School which makes me feel so old :lol: and the youngest is just working on potty training - so we have the whole range of childhood ups and downs

It was so cute, the other day I thought DJ (the baby) smelled a little off... so I asked him, 'DJ did you just go potty?" and he says (as serious as can be) 'No, I just pooped in my pants'

:|

:lmao:

How can you help but laugh at that sort of straight-forward response? :cute:

Sad_Girl said:
Everyone's doing pretty well, thanks :) The oldest is about to graduate High School which makes me feel so old :lol: and the youngest is just working on potty training - so we have the whole range of childhood ups and downs

It was so cute, the other day I thought DJ (the baby) smelled a little off... so I asked him, 'DJ did you just go potty?" and he says (as serious as can be) 'No, I just pooped in my pants'

:|

How can you help but laugh at that sort of straight-forward response? :cute:

And was your response:
:yuck: You should go see grandma?

:p

~BrightestStar~ said:

And was your response:
:yuck: You should go see grandma?

:p

as a matter of fact, it was 'Go tell grandma you need a diaper change :lol:

then he went out of the room and came back in within a couple of minutes and I asked him if he told grandma, and he said 'huh?' :lol:

so I called my brother into the room :p

Back
Top Bottom