PGP-moving slow but steady!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
20 K...I rule
choochookris7fo.gif

Anyone still here?! :hug:

I took my car in to get fixed this morning, and just got a call about it. The problem was my battery, and it's not going to be too expensive to take care of. Whew! :) I'm going to go pick it up in an hour.

Okay, I need to go shower and get dressed - have to go down to the Beaches...

Going with a whack of knitters (I love that term :lol: ) to see if Samuel L. Jackson can get those MoFo snakes off his MoFo plane and then pubbing after (and before too, actually :evil: ), and I need to get my movie ticket in advance :wink: Back later! :wave:

:lol: Have motherf**cking fun, Drea! :lmao: That movie looks hilarious! If I didn't have such a huge phobia of snakes, I'd be first in line to see that!

That's awesome DG! Got something better than work planned for tonight? :)

That sucks that you're bored! :(

I'm doing pretty good! I'm so glad it's Friday! Got lots of fun things to do this weekend, so that will be great. Plus, my car is fixed, and I get to go pick it up in a bit. That's a huge stress off my shoulders. :)

thats cool! :)

we got a concert going on in our town on Sunday.
i'm not sure what bands are on, but i'll probably venture round to see whats happening :)

Sounds great! I can't wait until the September long weekend. I'm going down to Seattle for a music festival. It should be awesome! :drool: There's a ton of bands and singers playing. The ones I'm really looking forward to are Kanye West and Great Big Sea.

Back
Top Bottom