PGP: More U2 in our beds, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you can still be friends. See how that goes. If you keep seeing things that can be interpretted as more, then step back.

Guess that's a good idea.

:crack: Ugh. Why the heck do I have to end up in shite situations like this? Why can't I just get a nice guy to like me. :scream:

ok so I didn't do the black licorice cupcake since I couldn't find the candy I wanted. But I thought I'd share the final product:

Chocolate peanut butter cupcake, neopolitan cupcake (chocolate and vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream) and vanilla cake with vanilla bean buttercream. The vanilla/vanilla was going to be the black licorice. Anise flavored buttercream with licorice allsorts candy...next time!
d746fc6d.jpg

oh and I did this too..... times about 3 more platters plus a huge tray of cookies :crack:
10e0e21c.jpg

We're not really sure. :lol: Leaning towards an abcess from one of her teeth that got pulled, but it's weird that like 3 weeks passed between the extractions and the big lump showing up. Poor Lula has had an awful year so far!

Yeah strange indeed that it took so long. Hm, might be infection that happened later. At least she'll be fine soon, hope she's done with all the pain and horror though! :yikes:

ok so I didn't do the black licorice cupcake since I couldn't find the candy I wanted. But I thought I'd share the final product:

Chocolate peanut butter cupcake, neopolitan cupcake (chocolate and vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream) and vanilla cake with vanilla bean buttercream
d746fc6d.jpg

oh and I did this too..... times about 3 more platters plus a huge tray of cookies :crack:
10e0e21c.jpg

:drool: oh my god. My mouth is watering as I see this. Holy effin' WANT!!!!

arw said:

Chocolate peanut butter cupcake, neopolitan cupcake (chocolate and vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream) and vanilla cake with vanilla bean buttercream. The vanilla/vanilla was going to be the black licorice. Anise flavored buttercream with licorice allsorts candy...next time!

Sweets.. git in mah belleh!!!

Time for me to go to bed. :crack: Ye gods, I hate those early morning classes. One more week, then I'm done. Well, except for the exam, that is.

Vet didn't charge us for today! :heart: Lula got her owwie lanced, hopefully it will heal up now!
:heart:

Some vets are just awesome like that, aren't they?

Fixed that for you.
:lol: That was brilliant!

d746fc6d.jpg

10e0e21c.jpg

I think I love you. :drool::love:

Time for me to go to bed. :crack: Ye gods, I hate those early morning classes. One more week, then I'm done. Well, except for the exam, that is.

:hug: Sleep well, GG

I kinda heard back from fiddle dude :ohmy:, but nothing too exciting. Still, :drool:.

We want deets!!!

You girls were busy this afternoon. I watched a movie instead of chatting. Off home now. Have a lovely evening y'all. Hope those that are dealing with "woman trouble" or boy troubles are feeling better :hug:

We want deets!!!

You girls were busy this afternoon. I watched a movie instead of chatting. Off home now. Have a lovely evening y'all. Hope those that are dealing with "woman trouble" or boy troubles are feeling better :hug:
:hug: Have a lovely evening yourself. :D

Don't think so. :lol: I pretty much just said hi and he said hi back. That means we get naked now, right? :shifty:

:yes:

That food looks nummers, arw :drool:.

Guess that's a good idea.

:crack: Ugh. Why the heck do I have to end up in shite situations like this? Why can't I just get a nice guy to like me. :scream:

You're just too damned irresistable!

Yeah, I wasn't getting good vibes from the stuff I read here, either. Nothing wrong with being friends, but the extra stuff about his relationship and all that...yeah. I'm sorry things didn't go the way you wanted :hug:. There's a nice guy out there who will appreciate you, I'm sure of it :).

:hug: to everyone here having boy troubles. And people say our gender makes things confusing? And same hug to CK as well-YEOUCH. That sounds shitty and not at all fun. I hope all that can get taken care of as soon as possible.

MTE, ooh, hey, cool for hearing back from fiddle guy :up:. Even if it wasn't much of note, still neat.

I agree-we all need to be within walking/driving distance of each other so we can all actually hang out for real.

I LOVES me some Franz. Saw them twice in the last couple years and got Alex's autograph on my jeans. I cut that part out of the jeans and it's now on my wall next to his pic. My friend and I were posed for a pic with him but her camera died right then - LAME!

You. Lucky. Woman. I am SO jealous right now. Alex Kapranos=:drool: :combust:.

Agh! That sucks about the picture! Oh, no!

I'd LOVE to see Franz Ferdinand someday. That'd be a blast. Supposedly there keeps being talk of them releasing new music at some point, possibly this year, who knows-so if that happens and they tour, I'm gonna try and go :yes:. They're one of my favorite bands, too. Their music is just so incredibly FUN :dance:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom