PGP: More U2 in our beds, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: yeah ofcourse I did. Well, I said I had emailed him about it, that the shrimp are doing great. And wished him a good night as well.

I should probably not be responding right away. I need training in how to handle boys! :doh:

Yes, wait a bit if you can. No harm in being friendly, just be careful. :hug:

It's a sharp pain in the rib cage while exercising. Here is a list of reasons/prevention

Drink water or fluids before hand. Dehydration is a common cause of side stitches. [3]
Improve fitness
Strengthen the diaphragm by using exercises such as those that aid respiratory rehabilitation[4][not in citation given]
Strengthen core muscles (abdominals, lower back, obliques)
Limit consumption of food and drink, two to three hours before exercising (in particular, drinks of high carbohydrate content and osmolarity (reconstituted fruit juices))
Warm up properly
Gradually increase exercise intensity when running
Run on soft surfaces
Breathe with full exhalation
Slow the pace of the exercise.

I'd have to say that I was not properly hydrated for the type of run I did. I can usually run it out with proper breathing, but my run was strenuous so it was harder to get rid of. I was okay my last mine.

ouch :hug:

and thanks!

:hmm: back then well I was at normal weight and no extra belly
while I didn't do specific exercises I walked a lot often between 3-4 m/p/h unless deliberately strolling -parks, window shopping :D, still did some tree climbing, bicycling at my cousins... and dancing to :heart: R&R! :D
so maybe it was less flexibility those times (was not frequent, but occasionally), def could have been dehydration partially b/c I do remember it happening in only light sweater, jacket or no items over short sleeved tops or possible the not breathing with full exhalation.
They would stay for ... a min or so....

and :lol: :der: :lol:

I should have said
i think i know what a side stitch (pain in side rib cage?) is but why does it happen...

actually I have had 2 mild ones in the past several ones but went away almost as soon as they started.... I was surprised it had been decades!

But now I have the list should it happen again and oh boy need more specific exercises besides my walking. Need to dance more too (must hook up my CD changer)! and and eat less! (blah :lol:)

I agree with Taller Amy, that is odd behavior for a man with a girlfriend. If Mr. R did that at any point during our relationship, I'd be on guard.

So while I'm sure he is friendly this is very friendly

It MUST be spring. Men be acting all weird and shit.

:lol: Oh dear, spring is in the air.

But yeah. I didn't really get the gist of him having a girlfriend. Though his appartment was neat and tidy, there was no sign of girl stuff there. And well, the texting right after I left.. kinda gave me the idea he was single.

He responded already, that he doesn't hve internet at his place yet, so that he'll check tomorow.. and ended with a x instead of regular informal regards and his name.

My brain hurts. I iz confused. :sad:

He ended with an x???:ohmy:

Remember, not all couples live together.

Yeah uhm, what does that mean with guys?

:crack: Just replied. His gf has two kids. she's in her late 30s. I know he's not my age, but damn. That'd be quite a gap. Kids aren't his btw. So I've no clue how serious they are.

VP

To explain, if anyone cares...
There are three of us, me, my coworker, and the new person who got the job I applied for. Still bitter. Anyway, she's...not doing well, needs a great deal of guidance, some of which is normal, some of which is...just crazy. Today I had to show her how to save an Excel file. Anyway, my coworker is on vacation till the 19th, so I'm doing my own very busy job, covering for my coworker, and helping/answering a zillion questions for the new person, who is pretty much unable to contribute in any way, except for taking up my already precious work time to answer her questions and to stop what I'm doing and help her with things. So I'm basically doing 2 1/2 jobs for the next week and a half. Plz send booze.

oh DAMN VP! :fist::fist: THAT's really over running the hamster wheel! :hug::hug:

:( Haz no booze.......

:hmm:
*nudges Bono gently out of my bed* and sez "VP needs you more than me-- go! "
good friends share! :lol:

:D

Galeongirl said:
Yeah uhm, what does that mean with guys?

:crack: Just replied. His gf has two kids. she's in her late 30s. I know he's not my age, but damn. That'd be quite a gap. Kids aren't his btw. So I've no clue how serious they are.

Hmmm......I'm guessing maybe not very serious. Is he telling you or are you FB stalking?

How do you know all of that? Did he tell you?

I know an x means a kiss here.

Hmmm......I'm guessing maybe not very serious. Is he telling you or are you FB stalking?

Stalking, of course. HER FB, not his. HIs is well guarded. Cannot see his friends, and he's got very little pics. Hers, however, is completely unguarded. Stupid woman. But what I can gather is that they're not together long.

Other Amy, I meant more that do guys just end text messages with that randomly, or not? Because he did just regars and his name on the texts before that.

:lol: Oh god, this is just so typical. I finally get the one guy on this bleedin' planet who's interested in me, and he's taken and probably at least 10 years older than me. Fuckin' typical. Universe Y U hate me?

It MUST be spring. Men be acting all weird and shit.
:applaud::applaud:

Tom0Z.jpg

:lol:
:lol:

:lol: Oh dear, spring is in the air.

But yeah. I didn't really get the gist of him having a girlfriend. Though his appartment was neat and tidy, there was no sign of girl stuff there. And well, the texting right after I left.. kinda gave me the idea he was single.

He responded already, that he doesn't hve internet at his place yet, so that he'll check tomorow.. and ended with a x instead of regular informal regards and his name.

My brain hurts. I iz confused. :sad:

:hug:

last thread

COMET:
So.... you're saying if we catch this Bono in our Bono-trap he's all mine?

huh? what?!! :huh:

No!

:hmm: will just concentrate from his eyes downward!

or slap a JT style/fly or 2011 tour cut wig on em!

what can I say.... highly visually-orientated women sometimes act some what more like younger guys at first anyway! :wink:

food talk:

the first and ONLY time I ever had licorice was when I had a black jelly bean in amongst all the brightly colored ones. Spat it out!

:happy: potato fan-club member! Burt I do like sweet potatoes too.

Love sweet potato chips as well as regular which only brought into my house on occasion. And have had sweet potato fries on occasion when on the menu.

Just had some purple potatoes last week from Whole Foods cold salads bar!
such a purty color!

LUCKLY licorice does not have an over powering order....

read up on the Durian>>> Thai/Malaysian/Indonesian fruit

they used to be banned from USA ---Uless the people selling them in Chinatown snuck them in!
omg the stories!!! :lmao:

My instincts may not have all developed, but on that department I sure do trust it. Besides, my brain is smart enough to tell me this is trouble.

It might be nice on the short run, get some attention, finally. But in the long run, it's probably going to be a lot of shit hitting the fan, and I'll end up alone again. I'm not going to make myself any illusions that he's suddenly madly in love with me and will choose me or whatever disney story bullshite, so yeah. Probably better off not even going there.

Yes, but you can still be friends. See how that goes. If you keep seeing things that can be interpretted as more, then step back.

:huh: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :yikes::yikes::yikes:
'

but the pics of bono that comet? posted with the 2 African-American ?? Musicians/ actors/ activists-- not recognized by me at least right off
b/c TOO BUSY reacting to bono's "gulp" hair there!!!

he looks like Kim Jong Ill!!!!! :panic::panic:

that IS the hair he did cut down tho, right? RIGHT???!!! :help:

MTE
My kitten Grace has now started CRYING when I leave the room. Have you ever been cried at by a 6 wk old kitten with the sadz?

I have to go back to the dentist tomorrow to discuss his Plan of Doom.

thank goodness, no! But VP has had plenty of experience

and the Mom and kittahs phot is beautiful!!! :hyper: :cute::love::love::love:

I was thinking about your dental doom worries
hooo boy good luck!!!! :hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom