PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Dazz. I'm slightly tipsy, feeling pretty chillaxed right now. If that even makes sense, I dunno. :lol:
How are you?

yup makes sense! :D

I'm rather eeehhhh ..........
but at least the weather fior the past 3 days has been lovely! :hyper::love:

You can read the separate thread I have up another time.

Are U going to Glastenbury by any chance?
( i don't think you are, but I might be wrong)

Nope, sadly not. Domo and Jem are going. I met up with D today, we went vinyl shopping and she got her camera lens. We're going to get pretty damn fanfuckingtastic photos from her from Glasto!! :hyper:

For GG: :shifty:

eleva6.jpg

Nope, sadly not. Domo and Jem are going. I met up with D today, we went vinyl shopping and she got her camera lens. We're going to get pretty damn fanfuckingtastic photos from her from Glasto !! :hyper:

woooooooo hooooooo domo-k! :up: :applaud:

:hyper::hyper::hyper: :drool:

I'm buying a new camera myself at the begining of July! :hyper: :love:
Only b/c my uncle gave me some Xmas money ....I can
come up with the other half from my July $ (not easily but I can).

It is a semi point & shoot type....
I say that vb/c it has a Manual setting!
I can't use a P & S mode ONLYcamera! :lol:

I've used a Film SLR for too many decades!
The company that made it ONLY does Specialty 4 X 5
cameras now, so I'm not sure IF I'll ever get my baby fixed. :(

Besides Nature/Landscazpes, Urbanscapes,
and special events crowd scenes--

I used that :heart: camera to take almost ALL
my R&R Concert photographs:
The Who, Springsteen, Patti Smith Group,
Television, Talking Heads and more!

Today made me realise that photography is quite the expensive hobby! :lol: I'm darn happy with my Panasonic, it takes good concert pics and brilliant videos, so yeah, that'll do.

Even though I'll be in the seats and probably too far away, I'll have to ask my other friends who have the same camera to share their concert settings with me. We'll see if I can get anything interesting, even if it's just the Claw.

That is SO photoshopped. :wink:

:lmao: Oh god I did not even realise that!

FRONT YARD!!!! Definitely front yard!

I'll take on the job of Scientific Edge Ass Research, to determine if it exists. (Not in the back yard way...) I'm sure that if it's the name of science, he'll let me get some hands-on knowledge.

And now I'm wondering... Bono's neighbors are basically trying to cockblock him?

Even though I'll be in the seats and probably too far away, I'll have to ask my other friends who have the same camera to share their concert settings with me. We'll see if I can get anything interesting, even if it's just the Claw.
Set the white balance to -2/-3. That's a trick Domo taught us, and Pam's, Jem's, Anji's and my own pics turned out so much better! no bathing in white light Adam or overlighted faces anymore. :D
I'll take on the job of Scientific Edge Ass Research, to determine if it exists. (Not in the back yard way...) I'm sure that if it's the name of science, he'll let me get some hands-on knowledge.

And now I'm wondering... Bono's neighbors are basically trying to cockblock him?
:tongue: Does NOT. I'll have to be shown proof in order to believe that.

:laugh: OH GOD!!!!!

I was sooo hoping to have enough saved up to have a snazzy new dSLR for the shows, but it looks like it will be the trusty ol' point n' shoot! (With the handy telephoto adapter hidden in my bag, in case security is picky!)

Ah ha haaaaa!

Thanks, GG. I know trojanchick has a bunch of specific settings she uses, with some of the functions I know nothing about, and her pictures turn out great.

Today made me realise that photography is quite the expensive hobby! :lol: I'm darn happy with my Panasonic, it takes good concert pics and brilliant videos, so yeah, that'll do.

oh yeah........

I would still take film pics - my gave me a real Point & Shoot
--nothing like these Cannon, Kodak, etc P&S cams today--
but then I'd never got around for the $$ to delevelope the films! :der:

Was I :hyper: near :faint: when a friend gave me her used little 3 megapixels digital camera back in ?03 as she upgraded to a better used one! But it doesn't have any Optical Zooom only some digital zoom which becomes too pixely!!!

Then I got my sis's 7 MGP one b/c she said something didn't work, bought anew one for ther then latest vacation. Which then turned out I "fixed" what ever was the thing wrong with it.

But it's really going on the fritz....so I have to have a new one
to bring to GS/NJ and hopefully before that Philly/GA !

I was sooo hoping to have enough saved up to have a snazzy new dSLR for the shows, but it looks like it will be the trusty ol' point n' shoot! (With the handy telephoto adapter hidden in my bag, in case security is picky!)

dSLRs aren't allowed at concerts. :) Surely wouldn't risk having it confiscated!

I snuck my old SLR into the 05 concert
with out a flash

I wrapped it up into 2 pieces-- wrapped up as
birthday presents! The body and an 135mm zoom lens!

But the film didn't take up on the spool
and I didn't know!!!! :angry::sad: :sigh:

but I wouldn't risk a shiney new cam!

You guys, I've become such an emotional freak from exhaustion from working 24/7 the last couple of days. I'm listening to my favorite radio show out of Orlando online, and while they're on break, Pride came on. I don't even LIKE Pride :)reject:) but I got all teary-eyed.

Conclusion: Hard work is very bad for you, but hard Edge/Bono is good and worth it.

Update- HA! I tweeted about it and the show's host retweeted me. Now I have a bunch of random strangers sending me @ replies and 2 new followers.

Quick - someone talk about Montreal. I haz the post-tour sadz. :huh:

Leather, a drummer banging and all that good stuff, 2 days in a row, with the craziest bunch of girls you will ever meet!:drool: U2 love Montreal, and they always give kick ass performances there!!

Back
Top Bottom