PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. Finally booked my room in Montreal. I think I'm at the same hotel as you. Quality Hotel on Dacarie? It's 1.8km from the Hippodome according to Google Maps. I was about to book with Best Western and went on Quality for gits and shiggles. They had 2 rooms left. So, I snagged one. I think my husband wanted to be more downtown, but will be glad after the show that we can walk back. And I will be trying to get decent position since I have just the one show in Montreal. I can scope out the scene when I get there.

Okay. Finally booked my room in Montreal. I think I'm at the same hotel as you. Quality Hotel on Dacarie? It's 1.8km from the Hippodome according to Google Maps. I was about to book with Best Western and went on Quality for gits and shiggles. They had 2 rooms left. So, I snagged one. I think my husband wanted to be more downtown, but will be glad after the show that we can walk back. And I will be trying to get decent position since I have just the one show in Montreal. I can scope out the scene when I get there.

That's great that you were able to get a hotel room easily! :up:

I'm staying in the Latin quarter, so getting back after the show will be a gong show I'm sure, but that's okay. :)

Yeahhhhhhh it's the same one.....

Best not freak out your hubby beforehand :shifty:

And if he says anything about a bunch of crazy woman ..deny all knowledge :lol:

Just got the email. They asked for my mailing address, so I'm assuming they're mailing the gift card to me. :sigh: :| That means it could be eons before I receive it, due to the mail strike. Or maybe they'll send it by FedEx/UPS or something. One can hope that's the method they'll choose! :)

At least you got a response back finally :D

Or maybe just starting on the plane?

They give out free booze on our airline we're taking :shifty:

Has this been posted? I'm sorry I can't scroll back a few pages, but I need to get back to work and HAD to come and post this here before actually doing something productive.

BEST.
HEADLINE.
EVER.

News | Bono's wandering cock annoys Dalkey neighbours

No words.

NO.
WORDS.

He looks pretty tired in that picture. Maybe his cock is keeping him awake, too!

My god. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That article is hilarious! :lol: :love:

There are Lush stores around here too. I always RUN by them, because the overwhelming scents that burst forth from their doors is enough to give me an asthma attack. :lol: I was downtown a week ago and there were so many people around that it was really hard to actually RUN past the Lush store. Once I started wheezing & gasping, people moved out of the way in a hurry, though. :lol:

Has this been posted? I'm sorry I can't scroll back a few pages, but I need to get back to work and HAD to come and post this here before actually doing something productive.

BEST.
HEADLINE.
EVER.

No words.

NO.
WORDS.

He looks pretty tired in that picture. Maybe his cock is keeping him awake, too!

OMG I know I just now saw that too. I knew you guys probably zeroed in on that right away. :lmao:

I was supposed to get the confirmation email yesterday about the gift card that I've won. I haven't received anything. When is it appropriate to message them to ask where my damn email is (worded differently, of course)? :sigh:

:tsk: from all the contest coordinators.

:wink:

Actually, if they were supposed to email you yesterday, that I'd say go ahead. And also, about your next post, all the stuff we're shipping, we currently are sending UPS. Although prizes and release forms, we always either send that way, or Express Post, because we require signatures for them.

Don't they have Lush stores in US?

Yeah, but vacation shopping is more fun! :D

BEST.
HEADLINE.
EVER.

No words.

NO.
WORDS.

It's welcome to wander my way!

:tsk: from all the contest coordinators.

:wink:

Actually, if they were supposed to email you yesterday, that I'd say go ahead. And also, about your next post, all the stuff we're shipping, we currently are sending UPS. Although prizes and release forms, we always either send that way, or Express Post, because we require signatures for them.

:hug:

She thanked me for the reminder (I was polite), so it all was fine. :)

Ah, sounds good. I shouldn't be complaining about something that's free in the first place. :D

There are Lush stores around here too. I always RUN by them, because the overwhelming scents that burst forth from their doors is enough to give me an asthma attack. :lol: I was downtown a week ago and there were so many people around that it was really hard to actually RUN past the Lush store. Once I started wheezing & gasping, people moved out of the way in a hurry, though. :lol:

omg!
I'm sorry that happens to you! :hug:

Thank goodness even thought i can smell it as I walk by it dosen't get to to me at that level!

WOuld keeping any allergy pills on you that you could quickly take help (besides the obvious get away from the source of your reaction)

omg!
I'm sorry that happens to you! :hug:

Thank goodness even thought i can smell it as I walk by it dosen't get to to me at that level!

WOuld keeping any allergy pills on you that you could quickly take help (besides the obvious get away from the source of your reaction)

Thankfully I don't encounter strong scents very often (my work place is now a scent-free zone :giggle: ), so it's rarely an issue.

I've never taken allergy meds before, because I always assumed it's asthma related. I usually keep an inhaler with me in case of emergency, but getting out of the way of scents helps. :)

Just got another email, and apparently the gift card is already on the way. They're obviously sending it via a courier service. :up: Yay!

Back
Top Bottom