PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am once again enjoying Romi's photos. :shifty:

BonoleatherassedgeAnaheim16-17-2011Romi.jpg

Cori, is it upper or lower GI?

Lower, I believe (if I understand the whole GI system. I've got my stomach, I've got my bowels (I've got my gal, who could ask for anything moooooore?), so bowels = lower GI? If so, yes.

The puking feels to me like it's the result of all the churning going on down below. The wave of nausea I had on Saturday did not feel like the "I'm going to puke" feeling, just more of the "I need fresh air and maybe to put my head between my knees" feeling. I don't usually get the feeling before actual vomit occurs.

Hang in there :hug: I find that the more I do things, the better it gets. Just don't let it take over and ruin the experience. I know it's hard because it feels so gross but you have to keep moving through it.

Thanks. :hug: I definitely didn't let it detract from the weekend. Even without the illness after the show, I still wouldn't have been at the top of my Fun game, as I was ridiculously tired, and would have probably been cranky anyway. :wink:

I'm sure someone will, Kristen. :) He was just talking about Glastonbury, and talking about the setlist. He said something like "people want us to play 40 and some want us to play Streets," etc. That's the only bit I remember. I was just drooling over his accent and not listening too closely to what he was saying. :giggle: :love:

Thanks. :hug: I definitely didn't let it detract from the weekend. Even without the illness after the show, I still wouldn't have been at the top of my Fun game, as I was ridiculously tired, and would have probably been cranky anyway. :wink:

NP :hug: Just wanted you to know you're not alone in that regard.

I'm sure someone will, Kristen. :) He was just talking about Glastonbury, and talking about the setlist. He said something like "people want us to play 40 and some want us to play Streets," etc. That's the only bit I remember. I was just drooling over his accent and not listening too closely to what he was saying. :giggle: :love:

That accent Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :drool:

So Chapters is supposed to email me today with more info about the gift card that I've won. I've seen them tweeting this morning, but there's been nothing in my inbox from them yet. :waiting: :lol: C'mon, guys! I wanna go shopping!! :lol:

Cori- If you get the chance, maybe try a good 20 min or so of yoga or stretching before things get crazy? Getting your body to relax a little might help. Might not work, everybody's different and all that, but probably couldn't hurt.

Any books in mind??

I wanna get the new Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants one :D

I'm going to use the majority of it on e-books. I haven't begun searching yet, to see what's available. I'll probably buy one paperback book and the rest will be electronic, since I'll be able to get those right away. :)

I'll have to go through my notebook that I have where I have all the books I want to read listed in it, and I'll probably get a bunch from there.

Cori- If you get the chance, maybe try a good 20 min or so of yoga or stretching before things get crazy? Getting your body to relax a little might help. Might not work, everybody's different and all that, but probably couldn't hurt.

I'll def talk to my doctor and see what she says, and also explore the kind of "alternative" ideas, whether that's exercise, yoga, breathing exercises (which I had already tried when I was starting to get worked up), or naturopathy.

Thanks for the thoughts and ideas, you guys. :)

So Chapters is supposed to email me today with more info about the gift card that I've won. I've seen them tweeting this morning, but there's been nothing in my inbox from them yet. :waiting: :lol: C'mon, guys! I wanna go shopping!! :lol:

Patience takes too long!

I hate when I win stuff and it takes forever to get to me! I feel SO awkward contacting them like "Dude, where's my stuff?" I won some awesome black heels a few months ago, and like a month later still hadn't gotten them. Apparently they got lost in the mail somewhere, and the company ended up sending me another pair. I had this paranoid moment of worrying they would think I was lying for extra shoes. :lol:

Patience takes too long!

I hate when I win stuff and it takes forever to get to me! I feel SO awkward contacting them like "Dude, where's my stuff?" I won some awesome black heels a few months ago, and like a month later still hadn't gotten them. Apparently they got lost in the mail somewhere, and the company ended up sending me another pair. I had this paranoid moment of worrying they would think I was lying for extra shoes. :lol:

I hear ya! :hi5:

Yeah, I don't want to be the annoying winner who's all, "umm... where's my email with mah prize deets, dudes?!" :lol:

Luckily you did end up getting your heels!

I'm hoping they'll just give me a code that I can use online, since Canada Post is on strike right now, so no mail is getting delivered for god knows how long. Crossing my fingers they'll do it that way, because it could take eons for a physical gift card to actually reach me.

I think I'd go crazy if there was a mail strike! (Or perhaps if I don't go crazy tonight.) That's going to throw a lot of chaos into the plans of people trying to buy last minute Montreal/Toronto tickets!

Sharon, how annoying is the mail strike right now eh? :crack:

It's horrible. Canada Post fucking sucks already, but when you add in a mail strike? PISSED OFF. I just do not get why they keep on striking, but service NEVER improves afterward. It's a fucking joke.

I'm not expecting anything by mail right now, since I get 95% of my bills thru email, but still. It's very frustrating, especially for my co-workers who handle the mail for our office. I feel bad for them once the strike is over, because they'll have cartloads of mail that they'll have to process.

It's horrible. Canada Post fucking sucks already, but when you add in a mail strike? PISSED OFF. I just do not get why they keep on striking, but service NEVER improves afterward. It's a fucking joke.

I'm not expecting anything by mail right now, since I get 95% of my bills thru email, but still. It's very frustrating, especially for my co-workers who handle the mail for our office. I feel bad for them once the strike is over, because they'll have cartloads of mail that they'll have to process.

Yeah it's probably building up so much :ohmy:

:lol: I was so confused I had no clue what was going on! It was more like... Amazing Grace? :ohmy:.... then those first Streets sounds and :panic: !

Don't even have words for how amazing that setlist was. *dies*

You guys, the show blew my fragile little mind. We were all going apeshit, all "WHAT IS GOING ON????? WHO IS THIS BAND????? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO PLAY NEXT????" It was so fun.

this!

:applaud:

That just made me suddenly REALLY hope for an IEM recording from that show!

Yeah, I'm sorting through pics today, will look for a bootleg tomorrow. If y'all find one, let me know.

OMG Comet. Can I request a gif?

:shifty: around .58. Dallas gets a turn in the Spanking game!!!!
And 1.35. Edge :love:

What??? There was a spank???? Both nights that i was on the rail, I watched Larry very closely for one and didn't see any spanking. I guess I was watching the wrong guy!

You did some mighty fine railskanking. *wipes a tear* I'm so proud.

Anaheim 1 I started in the 4th row of the pit and weasled my way to the 2nd row (wouldn't want to be on the front rail though... no Larry). It was AMAZING!!!! But I still loves me some outer rail :love:

We should have a railskank smiley

Can I just duct tape myself to you in Montreal to make sure I get a good spot?

Only if you don't need to sleep and can run like a bat out of hell.

Acutally, what we did is made a deal with a few other people (not too many though, so it's not obnoxious). As long as you're just a few numbers apart, you run like hell, hit the rail and spread out as wide as your arms and legs can go. That way, if someone's ticket doesn't scan right away or they get stuck behind someone slow, they have a few seconds to catch up before people start complaining about you saving spots.

Back
Top Bottom