PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It isn't so warm here, but that's how it goes when you live in Canada!:wink:

I totally get the floating back down part. I can only imagine how crappy it will be when this is all done. Truth be told, leaving Toronto and all of the girls is going to be heartbreaking, because who knows when we might see each other again!:sad:

U2 friendships :heart:

At least there's always Facebook, right? :wink:

U2 friendships :heart:

At least there's always Facebook, right? :wink:

Yes, and that is how we have all been getting to know each other. :love:

I think the fact that we have been looking forward to this for sooooo long is going to make it harder.

I'm not calling him cute, he called himself that. I'd call him dense!:lol:

I better go to bed. If the kids ask why I am tired, I'll tell them I was reading "poetry.":lol:

I was supposed to get the confirmation email yesterday about the gift card that I've won. I haven't received anything. When is it appropriate to message them to ask where my damn email is (worded differently, of course)? :sigh:

I totally get the floating back down part. I can only imagine how crappy it will be when this is all done. Truth be told, leaving Toronto and all of the girls is going to be heartbreaking, because who knows when we might see each other again!:sad:

I already did a little of this Sunday and yesterday. It's not fun. I suggest drinking heavily upon your return home.

I was supposed to get the confirmation email yesterday about the gift card that I've won. I haven't received anything. When is it appropriate to message them to ask where my damn email is (worded differently, of course)? :sigh:

Go ahead and do it, Thora. It's not like they're going to take it away because you're pestering them.

I'm just choosing to focus on how happy I will be to hang with you all in Montreal! :love: Hey, that rhymed! :D

So I sent the bookstore a reply on Twitter. Patience has run out. They promised to send me an email yesterday, it's already past that, so hopefully they'll respond soon. I wantz mah prize!! :lol:

ETA - just saw your reply, zu. :) I just tweeted at them a minute ago. :)

Just got the email. They asked for my mailing address, so I'm assuming they're mailing the gift card to me. :sigh: :| That means it could be eons before I receive it, due to the mail strike. Or maybe they'll send it by FedEx/UPS or something. One can hope that's the method they'll choose! :)

Back
Top Bottom