PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi K :hug:

cori glad you got the Montcon show :hyper:

i have to leave in like 3 mins

so I'll wish everyone :heart: a good eve/night/morning/afternoon now. :D

Hi and bye, Dazz. As you can see, my hands are full. And if my husband doesn't let the dogs, I might toss him out to piss on the front lawn.

I was talking about how wonderful it was to meet him last night, right?

Am I the only one who gets dirty thoughts looking at this picture?

100_0705.jpg

OMG, being classy is hard work. :lol: I keep thinking of awesome responses, but I just can't go there.

Favorite so far- "It's a shame I'm going to see U2 and not Cee Lo, or I could ask him to dedicate a song to you!"

OMG, being classy is hard work. :lol: I keep thinking of awesome responses, but I just can't go there.

Favorite so far- "It's a shame I'm going to see U2 and not Cee Lo, or I could ask him to dedicate a song to you!"

Oh SNAP. Are they giving you a hard time about going to Montreal to see U2?

:lol:

i saw your posts about his reaction to wht what you said (flirting wise) and the one about the feelings he evoked being the main attraction

so glad it wasn't too much of a letdown.

well when i get back in to the dating game some day
one of the things i was thinking of getting involved in
eith a campaign, joining a shared-interest group or two
(even it it urns out some group is mostly women--
they might have guy relatives or friend who are currently looking
but that's a waaaaays off for me yet...)

Oh, not at all! It wasn't even the comment so much as
the work issue, and his reaction to. Quite honestly, he dropped the ball, made a bad decision, and made much more work for my department, and specifically me. Not cool at all.

Besides, I barely know him, there's no way I could be let down by him. For all I know, we could be the most incompatible people in the world. It's the feeling that was nice for a while...I'm sure I'll have it again, someday.

Good future dating plan. :up:

I left a fairly snarky response. It's amazing how people that I talk to MAYBE once a year are suddenly so fucking interested in my life.
I'm sorry. :hug: That is EXACTLY why I don't have FB.

It's not even 9, and I could go to bed. :yawn:

Anyone want a neurotic, obsessive, clingy, overly-attached cat? :scream: I love you too Zoey, but I'd love you even more from across the room. :lol:

Mmm... I like that picture!! :drool: How YOU doin' indeed!! Hubba hubba.

Okay ladies, I need your opinion. I bought the cute hat. I think it looks good, but I want you to tell me I'm right or that I'm crazy and should return it. Please excuse the crappy webcam pic. I'm too lazy to take a picture on my actual camera tonight. :lol:

Picture0004.jpg

It's a bit on the tight side, but I think I like it. :)

And don't you just love my awesome farmer's tan from the Seattle show?! :lmao:

Better yet, wanna trade Zoey (I almost typed Zooey.) for BonoCat?

I've read your comments about being woken at ungodly hours. :yikes: My guys are good that way, at least. Although I think Zoey watches me stalker-like all night, and then as I start to stir in the morning she's all "SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S AWAKE! MY PERSON IS AWAAAAKE!!!!" :hyper: and then she dives for me. :lol:

Mmm... I like that picture!! :drool: How YOU doin' indeed!! Hubba hubba.

Okay ladies, I need your opinion. I bought the cute hat. I think it looks good, but I want you to tell me I'm right or that I'm crazy and should return it. Please excuse the crappy webcam pic. I'm too lazy to take a picture on my actual camera tonight. :lol:

Picture0004.jpg

It's a bit on the tight side, but I think I like it. :)

And don't you just love my awesome farmer's tan from the Seattle show?! :lmao:

I like it, looks good on you! It's a keeper. :up:

I've read your comments about being woken at ungodly hours. :yikes: My guys are good that way, at least. Although I think Zoey watches me stalker-like all night, and then as I start to stir in the morning she's all "SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S AWAKE! MY PERSON IS AWAAAAKE!!!!" :hyper: and then she dives for me. :lol:

It's probably good we never went through with the arranged marriage between BonoCat & Zoey, I think he might be a bad boyfriend. (Catfriend?) When Teen Mom Kitty (I really should name her) was eating this morning, he gave her this eyes-half-open look and in a low, gruff voice just said "Mow." It sounded REMARKABLY like "Bitch, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich." I have failed as a cat mom. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom