PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HUZZAH! :)

Yeah, I'm going to have to haul ass on Sunday (and this will depend on how late I sleep after the show ... knowing me, I'll be awake and ready to go at 6. :lol: ) to make the whole drive back down to Boston and get there at a reasonable hour.

I'm staying by the airport - never been to Boston. Is there any chance I could have you come out toward the airport for dinner? I don't know that I want to really attempt driving around Boston any more than I have to. :reject:

Sure. There's a shuttle called the Silver Line that can take me from the train station I use to get into Boston to the airport. That or the Blue line stop at the airport.

Driving around Boston is a pain in the ass. I wouldn't reccomend it. :lol:

I figure I'm going to be more or less dead wiped out at that point, so whatever you can do to help make it easy on me .... :wink:

Yay for travel plans! :hyper:

I was planning to go to California in Feb/Mar of next year to see the Canucks play a few games, etc. The schedule has just been released, and no dice for Cali. :( Too bad. That would have been fun. However, there's a good date in Phoenix. :hmm: I could also do Florida in January... Much to mull over!

Cori - I think I saw you where we were all waiting for the band to arrive by helicopter. I wasn't exactly sure if that was you, but since you said you were there, I'm now certain. Wish I had met you :)

Oh dang! Were you on the same side of the curb as me, or the other? I talked to a few people, and for once in my U2-fan life did not take it upon myself to just go up and start talking to people I didn't know. :doh:

I figure I'm going to be more or less dead wiped out at that point, so whatever you can do to help make it easy on me .... :wink:

I was just talking about this with someone at work. As I heard myself talk about the itinerary I thought, am I barking mad?? I may need Monday off from work.

I was planning to go to California in Feb/Mar of next year to see the Canucks play a few games, etc. The schedule has just been released, and no dice for Cali. :( Too bad. That would have been fun. However, there's a good date in Phoenix. :hmm: I could also do Florida in January... Much to mull over!

Bruins are playing the Canucks at home on January 7th. Should be a great game. :up: And they're playing at home on my birthday. :hmm:

Yeah, pretty much right after I booked everything and then saw some comment about how the expected attendance was 100,000, I was all "..... what the fuck am I doing?" :lol:

My one bit of luck was that I managed to find an early flight home on Monday, so I will be back in Seattle before noon Pacific time, and can crash the rest of the day before going back to work on Tuesday. The other options I saw got me in to Seattle around midnight. OY.

That means I have to haul ass driving on Sunday, but I'm good at hauling ass. Total lead foot, that's me. ;)

Oh dang! Were you on the same side of the curb as me, or the other? I talked to a few people, and for once in my U2-fan life did not take it upon myself to just go up and start talking to people I didn't know. :doh:

Yeah I was! I was in the orange t shirt and long black hair, and I kept looking over at you, trying to ascertain if it was you. I wasn't entirely sure, and would've looked pretty silly if I had proceeded to introduce myself to a total stranger and said "Are you Cori from Interland?"

:lol:

Yeah, pretty much right after I booked everything and then saw some comment about how the expected attendance was 100,000, I was all "..... what the fuck am I doing?" :lol:

My one bit of luck was that I managed to find an early flight home on Monday, so I will be back in Seattle before noon Pacific time, and can crash the rest of the day before going back to work on Tuesday. The other options I saw got me in to Seattle around midnight. OY.

That means I have to haul ass driving on Sunday, but I'm good at hauling ass. Total lead foot, that's me. ;)

Part of me thought, why don't I just drive home right after the concert. Then I thought that would be a very, very, very bad idea. If we get back to the hotel around 2-3, I can get a few hours in before a 6 hour drive home. I have to admit that I'm starting to panic about Moncton more than Montreal. :panic: :panic:

Bruins are playing the Canucks at home on January 7th. Should be a great game. :up: And they're playing at home on my birthday. :hmm:

Yup, will definitely be a good game. :)

They're playing at home on my birthday too! YAY! :D

I'm very curious about a date (March 8th) on the Canucks calendar that has the visitor as "NHL." :hmm: It's not the All-Star game, so I have no idea what that could be. I'm so confuzzled! :lol:

Yeah I was! I was in the orange t shirt and long black hair, and I kept looking over at you, trying to ascertain if it was you. I wasn't entirely sure, and would've looked pretty silly if I had proceeded to introduce myself to a total stranger and said "Are you Cori from Interland?"

Wow, the one time I'm among U2 fans and don't look around to see if I recognize anyone. :doh: I'm so sorry!

And I've embarrassed myself plenty of times walking up to strangers and asking if they're 'so-and-so.' No fear! :lol:

Wow, the one time I'm among U2 fans and don't look around to see if I recognize anyone. :doh: I'm so sorry!

And I've embarrassed myself plenty of times walking up to strangers and asking if they're 'so-and-so.' No fear! :lol:

I recall we kept looking at each other :lol:

We were trying to verify the face to the online name, lol.

Yup, will definitely be a good game. :)

They're playing at home on my birthday too! YAY! :D

I'm very curious about a date (March 8th) on the Canucks calendar that has the visitor as "NHL." :hmm: It's not the All-Star game, so I have no idea what that could be. I'm so confuzzled! :lol:

I don't see any games against the Jets on the B's schedule. Maybe it's the Jets? :hmm:

I don't see any games against the Jets on the B's schedule. Maybe it's the Jets? :hmm:

Oh, good point! :up: I guess they can't really put a team name in there, since they haven't officially decided that yet.

ETA - and now that I've thought things through, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go to Phoenix in February. Yay! :)

ETA 2.0 - Just got an email from the Canucks, and March 8th is indeed the Winnipeg date. Awesome!

PS. WHERE ARE THESE SUPPOSED PICS OF SHIRTLESS LARRY FROM LAST NIGHT???????????????

this
:grumpy:

BRING ON THE MOOBS! :hyper:

this
:hyper:

Found out what happened:

He wasn't shirtless during the show. They went off stage and on the way to their cars he took his shirt off and then put on a robe.

What a tease! :fist:

*still secretly hoping that someone snapped a quick pic of that* :shifty:

He owes us a real moob showing now :sexywink:

*prays for unbearable hot weather in Montreal so they are forced to remove items of clothing* :shifty:

Larry is a big ol tease and I demand satisfaction!!!!!! *throws down gauntlet*

:hmm: :hyper: :flirt:

I recall we kept looking at each other :lol:

We were trying to verify the face to the online name, lol.

Funny story. When Cori arrived at the GA line, my friend and I were back at #199. I saw a girl walk by and study the line. We'd been wary of / kicking out line jumpers all day. This girl says "What number are you guys?" The people behind us say "200" This girl says "I think I need to be up a bit further" or something like that. I mumble to my friend "She doesn't even HAVE A NUMBER!!!!" and I get all persnickitty. Turns out "that girl" is Cori looking for the rest of the Blue Crack crew who were further up in line! :lol: :reject:

Funny story. When Cori arrived at the GA line, my friend and I were back at #199. I saw a girl walk by and study the line. We'd been wary of / kicking out line jumpers all day. This girl says "What number are you guys?" The people behind us say "200" This girl says "I think I need to be up a bit further" or something like that. I mumble to my friend "She doesn't even HAVE A NUMBER!!!!" and I get all persnickitty. Turns out "that girl" is Cori looking for the rest of the Blue Crack crew who were further up in line! :lol:

You thought I was an interloper! A LINE JUMPER! The horror! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom