PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you watch the video? he says the drugs are very good. :wink:

The stuff on his hand I think is where they connect the IV.

Gg!!! I need you to repost and remind me on that video you wanted the gifs from. I downloaded it, but now I don't remember which one it is and where the gif parts are. :reject:

Yeah, I reckon he's on quite a bit of morphine there.

Why on his hand? Usually they're in the arm.

Eep, uhm it's a few pages back, let me find it.

Ok thanks, I can do it tomorrow night I hope. I still haven't even posted all my pics from Anaheim, but won't be able to get back to my computer now til tomorrow night. Lots to do tomorrow, then I get ice cream cake; coffee ice cream, chocolate cake and whipped cream frosting. :drool: Camille turns 19 tomorrow. Or er I guess I should be saying TODAY.. :doh: yikes I better go to bed for a while! :wave:

Oh and I'm pretty sure I've seen that stuff on the hand before, I thought it was common, but maybe I'm wrong! I think I've had them in the hand before.

bonocomet said:
Ok thanks, I can do it tomorrow night I hope. I still haven't even posted all my pics from Anaheim, but won't be able to get back to my computer now til tomorrow night. Lots to do tomorrow, then I get ice cream cake; coffee ice cream, chocolate cake and whipped cream frosting. :drool: Camille turns 19 tomorrow. Or er I guess I should be saying TODAY.. :doh: yikes I better go to bed for a while! :wave:

Oh and I'm pretty sure I've seen that stuff on the hand before, I thought it was common, but maybe I'm wrong! I think I've had them in the hand before.

Yeah, I remember it being in my hand when I was induced with my daughter.....almost 3 years ago. I think it's easier for the patient. I do recall them having trouble. They wanted to pit it in my left (dominant hand). I'd given platelets in my right so the veins are better. After they failed with the left they finally went to the right. Meanwhile my husband turned green because he hates needles.

Happy birthday to your daughter!!

I'm excited that Cori is going to Moncton because that means I get to meet her in Boston. :waiting:

Are you going to Moncton too DG?? I told Val a few days ago it wasn't gonna happen for me but if you two are going I might have to reconsider it :hmm:

Actually, I think he looks pretty damn good for just having major surgery. :ohmy: :shifty: :drool:

Agreed :drool: Gotta maintain that rockstar image :sexywink:

PS. WHERE ARE THESE SUPPOSED PICS OF SHIRTLESS LARRY FROM LAST NIGHT???????????????

Wow.... Bono in his hospital bed last year

Bonohospital5-2010.jpg

and video
HERE is U2 singer on the road to becoming Bono 2.0 – as surgeons rebuilt his injured back | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

I never wanted to be a nurse, but for him, I'd go back to school and wipe a few asses....if I knew he was to be my patient.

Mr. Hewson, it's time for our sponge bath now. Did I say 'our', I meant yours...oops.

On the downside, my oatmeal is really clumpy. That bums me out.

He owes us a real moob showing now :sexywink:

*prays for unbearable hot weather in Montreal so they are forced to remove items of clothing* :shifty:

Or a sudden freak downpour that starts around WOWY and results in soaking wet clingy shirts that they then feel the need to remove before leaving stage.

I vote for this since I heard people were passing out left and right last night in Baltimore. At 9:30pm, it was still 89 degrees with a heat index of 95. That 35c for ROTW.

Just looked at some of the photos last night, and it looks like Bono has a new 'for the hot summer nights' jacket. It looks like it's only leather in the arms and denim elsewhere. Dude, you don't have to switch jackets (because do not jip me my leather). I vote leather pants and black ruffle shirt (or any button down will do). You'll be much cooler and I'll be happy. Now that my friends is WINNING!

I vote for this since I heard people were passing out left and right last night in Baltimore. At 9:30pm, it was still 89 degrees with a heat index of 95. That 35c for ROTW.

See, this is exactly why I find the Canada shows so appealing. :D I'm fine with the heat on its own, but I can only imagine how it must be amplified when you're surrounded by thousands of sweaty people! :yuck:

Okay, SCORE! The person selling that night 1 ticket on ebay that I almost bid on last night didn't sell it, and just relisted it at $40 instead of $50. Now I just have to hope nobody else bids on it. :D

See, this is exactly why I find the Canada shows so appealing. :D I'm fine with the heat on its own, but I can only imagine how it must be amplified when you're surrounded by thousands of sweaty people! :yuck:

Who have all been camping out in the sun and humidity. The smell of sweat and sunscreen.

I just realised. :giggle:He's the typical rock star once again. What hospital patient wears earrings and other jewellery around major surgery? :cute:

Believe or not, that my first thought. I had to remove all my bracelets when I went to have my daughter. It was only the second time I took of my One bracelet since 2005.

For my fellow crazy cat ladies, did I tell you another new one has shown up at my house? I swear there is some kind of Cat Facebook or Kitty Craigslist or something where they tell each other about me.

She's maybe 6 mo. old and super tiny and of course, ginormously pregnant. She just let me pet her for the 2nd time- cat lady WIN.

So, I was just reading a review of Sammy Hagar's new autobiography...

Sex? During Van Halen's live shows, Hagar says the four band members set up tents under the stage where they would have trysts with hand-picked women who were rounded up by roadies.

The LEAST Larry could do is give us some moob action.

Well, not sure I want them taking TOO much advice... unless we get to follow them around and be those girls in every city! Then I'm totally ok with it!

That's what I had in mind too :hi5:

My morning has been so boring at work :crack: My boss left for a few hours and she left me no work. Plus my office is absolutely freezing. I'm sitting here with my jacket on.

Back
Top Bottom