PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry its a quick fly by. Meant to come in and post properly but its been a mad day. :crack::lol:

Will let you know when I get to Glastonbury. :hug::heart:

Me and Joyce will try update FB etc when we can. :heart:

ETA: Forgot to say that Bono's cock headline is made of win. :lmao:

Have to get up in 4 hours. Off to bed. :crack::hug:

Oof, I think I underestimated how long the drive from Boston to Moncton might be. Now looking at flying into Portland and saving 2 hours.

May also consider a red eye to get to the east coast Friday morning, and then I can go halfway, check into a hotel somewhere in Canada or Maine, and then drive the last few hours the day of the show.

Dang that U2, making me do crazy things.

9 hours, right? Yipee :loveshower:

I will need a good U2 mix for the drive up. Check out Calais, ME. It's a po-dunk town on the border of Maine and Canada.

Good luck. Swim is my worst event. I signed up for a triathlon then took swimming lessons. :D

ooh - have you done the tri already? Have we had this conversation already? I've done quite a few. In the summer, every Wednesday we have these aquathons (swim/run only). I'm only doing the swim since I refuse to run when it's this hot. Tonight will also be Mr.Z's first multisport event! I'm excited for him but wish conditions were more ideal. Hope he doesn't hate it.

ooh - have you done the tri already? Have we had this conversation already? I've done quite a few. In the summer, every Wednesday we have these aquathons (swim/run only). I'm only doing the swim since I refuse to run when it's this hot. Tonight will also be Mr.Z's first multisport event! I'm excited for him but wish conditions were more ideal. Hope he doesn't hate it.

I did one last September. It was a sprint tri. I had fun, but it was a lot. I suck at the swim and so-so on the bike. Running is my sport. I definitely want to do another, an olympic. A friend of mine is doing a half iron. Dear gods!

I need to get much better with the swim. It's really my weakest sport.

Jem!! :hug:

Hey girls! :hug: Reading all of your excited posts was awesome. I wish I could get into excitement planning mode, but for now, it's all I can do to get our of the house each morning in (mostly) matching clothes, do the things i have to do, then come home and feed my cats at night. :lol: I figure I'll just throw some things into a bag Saturday night, show up Sunday, and it'll all fall into place. :)

cori, your plans are reminding me of me last tour. I was very easily swayed to add more shows. :lol: Have an excellent time, excited for you!

MTE, you need a tote board so that we can see how close you're getting to your monetary goal and cheer you on!

Work has been nuts this week. :crack:

I worked through lunch today (my supervisor gave me shit for not getting away from my desk, I said "hellllllo Pot!" to her :lol: ) and I stayed two hours late tonight to catch up. But in a sick way, I LOVE the busy-ness, the chaos and then making order of it, the deadlines. :reject: I think I thrive on that sort of thing.

Oh, and I think my crush may be over, or at the very least, on life support. Work issues having to do with his dept not doing what they should have (on HIS orders), and making extra work for me. So...my supervisor had a talk with him today. :shifty: :heart: Oh well, it was a bad idea from the start. :lol:

Plus, we had kind of an...odd exchange today, that went...well. i don't even know. But whatever. I was too busy to give it much thought. Let's just say I gave him a major flirting opportunity, and he was just kind of douchety/smart assy about it. :shrug:

VP- Or you could make him make it up to you! (Also.. OHAI!)

He should be so lucky. :angry: Seriously, I hung a curve ball over the plate, and he just...watched it go by. Or sneered at it, but I can't think of an appropriate baseball analogy for that. :lol:

I don't know. I'm in major PMS mode right now, but realistically, I don't think I'm misreading this. At best, maybe he was trying to be funny and amusing? But it wasn't.

Jem!! :hug:

Hey girls! :hug: Reading all of your excited posts was awesome. I wish I could get into excitement planning mode, but for now, it's all I can do to get our of the house each morning in (mostly) matching clothes, do the things i have to do, then come home and feed my cats at night. :lol: I figure I'll just throw some things into a bag Saturday night, show up Sunday, and it'll all fall into place. :)

cori, your plans are reminding me of me last tour. I was very easily swayed to add more shows. :lol: Have an excellent time, excited for you!

MTE, you need a tote board so that we can see how close you're getting to your monetary goal and cheer you on!

Work has been nuts this week. :crack:

I worked through lunch today (my supervisor gave me shit for not getting away from my desk, I said "hellllllo Pot!" to her :lol: ) and I stayed two hours late tonight to catch up. But in a sick way, I LOVE the busy-ness, the chaos and then making order of it, the deadlines. :reject: I think I thrive on that sort of thing.

Oh, and I think my crush may be over, or at the very least, on life support. Work issues having to do with his dept not doing what they should have, and making extra work for me. So...my supervisor had a talk with him today. :shifty: :heart: Oh well, it was a bad idea from the start. :lol:

Plus, we had kind of an...odd exchange today, that went...well. i don't even know. But whatever. I was too busy to give it much thought. Let's just say I gave him a major flirting opportunity, and he was just kind of douchety/smart assy about it. :shrug:

That sucks, I'm sorry. Men suck. That's why I like them so far away they can be as awesome as I want them to be. I tell my husband he has nothing to fear from the everyday man walking the earth. They always disappoint. Yet the Bono in my head, well he's perfect. (I know he's probably like the others....but that's for Ali to know - not me)

Today's update in the weird Twitter messages about my trip... I tweeted earlier how lovely it would be if the universe would just drop like $500 in my lap so I could go back to sleeping and eating and stuff, and I just got this reply from the car place-

"okay so back to the "only" $500... You only need 500 twits, er tweeters to each give you $1. Let's go! Paypal? Stripper ones?"

:crack:

VP- that just means you have more time for Bono's wandering cock!

That sucks, I'm sorry. Men suck. That's why I like them so far away they can be as awesome as I want them to be. I tell my husband he has nothing to fear from the everyday man walking the earth. They always disappoint. Yet the Bono in my head, well he's perfect. (I know he's probably like the others....but that's for Ali to know - not me)

Bingo. And sigh. :(

I'm not disappointed by him, I'm realistic enough to realize that it wasn't him, it was the feelings he evoked, things I haven't felt for a long time, and it was nice. He was just...convenient, and an easy target. :lol: I'm basically lazy, and it was nice to have that with someone in my day-to-day life, and not have to make any effort for it! :lol:

But that was fun for the 10 minutes it lasted!! I need a new...object of interest. But I don't do anything other than work! And shop occasionally! But mostly work. :scream:
Do you drive to work? I take the train, so I see the same people almost every day. I think I have a girl crush on this punk rock chick. I want to be her friend - even if she is probably listening to death metal. The funny thing - I think she works in biotech.

Today's update in the weird Twitter messages about my trip... I tweeted earlier how lovely it would be if the universe would just drop like $500 in my lap so I could go back to sleeping and eating and stuff, and I just got this reply from the car place-

"okay so back to the "only" $500... You only need 500 twits, er tweeters to each give you $1. Let's go! Paypal? Stripper ones?"

:crack:

VP- that just means you have more time for Bono's wandering cock!

Omg with that car place!!! I'd be all "tell me what you mean!! :scream: "

If Bono's wandering (and noisy :shifty: ) cock could spare me 10 minutes, that'd be nice. :angry: And that's all I'd need...really. :shifty:

Speaking of men we shouldn't be interested in...

The married dude I've told some of you about's band has Twitter now, and it's like a daily stab in the heart to hear updates. Plus there are so many moments lately when Edge reminds me of him. (Leaving this up for all of like 2 minutes, due to obvious reasons...)

You saying that The Edge reminds you of him says so much my dear! Usually, it would be the other way around!:hug:

Do you drive to work? I take the train, so I see the same people almost every day. I think I have a girl crush on this punk rock chick. I want to be her friend - even if she is probably listening to death metal. The funny thing - I think she works in biotech.

I drive. This isn't much of a commuter town.

I've actually been following a couple of local interests on Twitter lately. One was our federal election a few months ago. I totally would have volunteered for a party, but at the time I was only a few weeks into my job, and it's super-learning intensive, and by the end of the day, I was drooling and speaking in monosyllables. But there are a few other local things I could get involved in. But then there's the whole "I'm lazy!" thing to reconcile. Life's tough, yo. :wink:

Oooooh, a direct flight PLUS a car for under $1,000! Ooooooh.

VP, sorry your crush has faded. Or maybe not sorry ... sounds like it's a good thing?

That guy is cute, MTE.

Well, I knew him before my Edge crush. ;) And I see way more of Edge these days!

I don't know about the FB thing, but I'm sorry, it sounds like it sucks. :(

Oooooh, a direct flight PLUS a car for under $1,000! Ooooooh.

VP, sorry your crush has faded. Or maybe not sorry ... sounds like it's a good thing?

That guy is cute, MTE.

Realistically
I think our departments work a little too closely together (read: potential for conflict) for it to have worked.

And the way he laughed when I said that today was really...overblown, so maybe he was just joking about the frequency with which I was bringing work to him last week? I dunno. I'm PMSy and not in the mood to analyze or make allowances.

Damn, got here too late and missed the pic.

Sorry about the crush ending, VP. Maybe another one will appear. :)

I flirted for the first time in a LONG time this weekend. It was kinda fun. A few hours later I found out he's only 21, so that ended THAT little crush in a hurry. :lol:

MTE :hug: I know how that feels. Seeing my ex-boss' very pregnant wife a few weeks ago just re-opened old wounds. And it didn't help that he sent me a facebook message saying that his wife saw me and said I looked happy and that he hoped I was happy. Oh yeah, I was happy as a fucking clam to receive that message.:|

In happier news, today's cock headline may eclipse yesterday's headline. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom