PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea why I never thought about this, but...

Ok, so we know the B-Man spends a pretty good part of most shows "excited". (I mean U2 fans are hot, how could he not?) So wouldn't the logical conclusion be that he does something about that right after?

:lol:

or grab the ice bucket that's holding the champagne for the after party, depending!

:wink:

We have some leaky ceiling tiles in one of our office-type buildings at Disney right now. A friend of mine snapped this pic of how the problem was being handled...

326374336.jpg

:lol::lol:
I love it

:hi5:

Pretty much every hat I have is a baseball cap style, so I need to find something light and airy! I look pretty silly in hats, but c'est la vie!

I've seen pics of you - you look hawt in hats! I have a Canucks baseball hat that I wear when it's raining, and I look SO bad in that. If it turns out I look okay in the Old Navy one, then I'll get it. Otherwise I'll just suck it up and wear a baseball cap. :lol:

Oooh - two guys just showed up to fix our A/C. Damn, they're efficient today! :hi5:

I've seen pics of you - you look hawt in hats! I have a Canucks baseball hat that I wear when it's raining, and I look SO bad in that. If it turns out I look okay in the Old Navy one, then I'll get it. Otherwise I'll just suck it up and wear a baseball cap. :lol:

Oooh - two guys just showed up to fix our A/C. Damn, they're efficient today! :hi5:

My go-to hat is a kind of knit-looking cap that if you flip it around backwards looks like an Edge hat. :D It's black though, so it would be waaaaay too hot. Although the temptation to wear it with my 7 shirt is pretty up there.

Maintenance FTW! :up:

My go-to hat is a kind of knit-looking cap that if you flip it around backwards looks like an Edge hat. :D It's black though, so it would be waaaaay too hot. Although the temptation to wear it with my 7 shirt is pretty up there.

You should do it for the show! :D

My baseball cap is dark blue, so having something lighter is ideal.

Damn, a flood of water or whatever just dumped from the ceiling. :ohmy: At least they had buckets! :lol: This could be very amusing to watch...

See you later, dazz!

lol - For the U2 shows, lining up early in the morning, I didn't want to do my hair, so I went with a stripey beanie. My travel buddy kept making fun of it. He liked the straw cowboy hat much better but that won't stay on in wind or while bouncing around like a crazy person. So stripey beanie is present in many many pics of the last two weeks :shrug:

lol - For the U2 shows, lining up early in the morning, I didn't want to do my hair, so I went with a stripey beanie. My travel buddy kept making fun of it. He liked the straw cowboy hat much better but that won't stay on in wind or while bouncing around like a crazy person. So stripey beanie is present in many many pics of the last two weeks :shrug:

I intend to roll up to the stadium looking like a total zombie, and magically transform myself into something human around 3pm.

Of course that means that should I take a break from the line to find a Starbucks and show up in PJ pants and no makeup looking like death, Edge will totally be there getting coffee.

Your office is turning into a water park!

OMG that reminds me, I never bought a new swimsuit bottom! :ohmy: Hopefully I can find one for like $5 soon!

Unfortunately not the kind of water park I'd like to play in. :(

:lol:

Off to Target and the post office then to a race tonight - only swimming though - you couldn't pay me in U2 tickets to run when it's 110F... well... :hmm:

Hope it goes well! :hi5:

I have a black and white stripey beanie that I looooooove.

(fancy that, Cori likes black and white stripes. What a surprise. :rolleyes: :wink: )

:wave:I need a hat too! I've been going nuts trying to find something that looks normal on me. :crack:

Off to Target and the post office then to a race tonight - only swimming though - you couldn't pay me in U2 tickets to run when it's 110F... well... :hmm:

Good luck :hug:

:wave:I need a hat too! I've been going nuts trying to find something that looks normal on me. :crack:

Umbrella hats :shifty: That was hilarious!

Oof, I think I underestimated how long the drive from Boston to Moncton might be. Now looking at flying into Portland and saving 2 hours.

May also consider a red eye to get to the east coast Friday morning, and then I can go halfway, check into a hotel somewhere in Canada or Maine, and then drive the last few hours the day of the show.

Dang that U2, making me do crazy things.

Back
Top Bottom