PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my first thought was that if I were to add another show, it would be the last date of the entire tour.

My second thought, after checking the Montreal dates, is that I can't do it because my bio-dad will be in town, meeting me for the first time.

I, uh .... can't really bail on that. :lol:

Wow, that is intense! Of course you couldn't!:hug:

Moncton, Arcade Fire, I'd be all over that if I wasn't a mom who was already leaving my children 3 times in 2 months! :crack:

In totally unrelated news, I just won this t-shirt:

itsokaypluto_fullpic_artwork.jpg

I haven't really let myself get excited yet, I'm too afraid I won't be able to go and will end up totally heartbroken. But I do have those moments of "Duude, Bono is real and I get to seeeeee him and stuff!"

Pfft, everything of importance is on the map I made! :sexywink:

:giggle: Yes, that is a very important map, indeed!

I booked the hotel I'm staying at without even bothering to look at what's in the neighborhood first. :lol: I knew it was a good deal, it had good reviews and it turns out it's fabulously well located. Within walking distance of so many things, and it's right near a Metro station (that much I did know, though). Yay!

I just picked up an article assignment- "Malls in Montreal". I totally get paid to look up where we can shop.

It's like a sign from god.

Is it wrong that I'm thinking about spending two arms and two legs to fly to Moncton?

nope. I'd prefer you were looking at Montreal though :wink:

Leather, a drummer banging and all that good stuff, 2 days in a row, with the craziest bunch of girls you will ever meet!:drool: U2 love Montreal, and they always give kick ass performances there!!

:drool: Thank you. I needed that.

:lol:

For some reason my brain just can't process actually getting to SEE them. I have a feeling like five songs in I'll finally be like "ZOMG, you guys, that is U2!"

I was like that in the pit until at least half way through the concert. I kept saying "Holy Shit" and grabbing my friend's shoulder. :lol:

:eyebrow:

Eyes on the prize, missy!

I'm trying! :reject: My wrist is literally sore from working the past 3 days straight. USA Today's travel tips site now has several more terribly-written articles to thank me for.

I think that even if I went to like five other shows after, I'd still be heartbroken if I missed the big Montreal fun!

:wave: BD :wink: :hug:

You've been working so hard, MTE, it'd be a shame to let go of the dream... the dream of PLEBAns together... and leather.. and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDGE...

Back
Top Bottom