PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Weldy :hug: Drea :hug: Sami

See ya later Weldy and Drea have a wonderful Christmas! :heart:

Sami damn you made a killing! I want your Edun shirts! :giggle: I'm so jealous! :drool:

hey girls:wave:

awww Russty:heart: hang in there:hug: I'm sure Mr. Cat appericates all your hard work:yes:

Sami:combust: what a friggen haul!!!!:drool: lucky girl! and you got your book:up::hyper:

Drea and Weldy:hug:

Happy Holidays everyone:heart:

Dismantled said:
yeah did she love her ring?! she must have:heart:

did you take pics of your shirts:hyper:

she did...and my uncle didn't get my aunt anything so now he's like damn you set the standard!!! :lmao:

I have pics of me WITH my shirts :flirt: even though I look like a cow :lmao:

that's me in the pajamas :lmao:

me and grandpa

about to open presents (under the tree my dad is nuts :lol: )

we got her what she wanted :lmao:

an Edun shirt :drool:

my great grandma after we got her a giftcard to the supermarket!! :lmao:

pictures available upon request :wink: :shifty:

Last edited:
I love your Edun shirt! Its so :drool:

Your family isn't to bad either. :wink: Mini-cat said your Great Grandma is pretty. :cute: I miss having my family around like that. I'm glad you guys had such a nice time. :heart:

omg so we're eating dinner and talking about music and my great grandpa goes "have you ever heard of Boh-no?" and I'm like "Poppy are you kidding? that's the concert I waited in line all day for!!" and he said he never heard of him until he saw him on Time magazine so he wanted to watch Bono singing and stuff so I put on Chicago :drool: and my great grandma was dancing her ass off to it!!! :lmao: :love:

that's the ring but you can't really see it on her hand w/ the watch

3 generations :rockon: there were actually 4 in the house though

edited

Last edited:
sami:love: those pics are sooo nice:love: I LOVE your EDUN shirt:rockon: what a cool shirt!!!!!:rockon:

you have such a nice looking family:hug: the kids are so cute:cute:

Russty Cat said:
I love your Edun shirt! Its so :drool:

Your family isn't to bad either. :wink: Mini-cat said your Great Grandma is pretty. :cute: I miss having my family around like that. I'm glad you guys had such a nice time. :heart:

:lol: in one of the pictures that's my aunt and uncle (when she's sitting on his lap) those are the ones I go visit all the time :heart:

tell mini cat that she's pretty too :cute: :hug:

thanks, it was a really fun night and we get to do it again tomorrow!! :hyper: no presents tomorrow though :lol:

:hug: Dis :heart: I thought of you when I was baking earlier, wishing you were here. Mini-cat was so cute and said it really sucks that you all live so far away, cuz it would be fun to have you come over and spend the night with us. :cute: :heart:

I'm sure we will have a good day tomorrow and it just means more time for me to feed my face and drool over U2 & I. :combust:

your great grandparents sound so awesome!!!:lmao:

My grandparents get TIME....which I will steal tomorrow:shh: but I am sure they were like who the hell is this!:huh:

:lmao:

Dismantled said:
sami: love: those pics are sooo nice:love : I LOVE your EDUN shirt:rockon : what a cool shirt!!!!!:rockon :

you have such a nice looking family:hug: the kids are so cute:cute :

:hug:

:cute:

crap now I have to go edit my posts :lol:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
:hug: Dis :heart: I thought of you when I was baking earlier, wishing you were here. Mini-cat was so cute and said it really sucks that you all live so far away, cuz it would be fun to have you come over and spend the night with us. :cute: :heart:

I'm sure we will have a good day tomorrow and it just means more time for me to feed my face and drool over U2 & I. :combust:

:heart: yeah it would be pretty cool if we could all just hang out together whenever we wanted:hug: we should make a U2 compound and all live there:lmao:

I'm sure you guys will have a great day tomorrow:up: think of it as more relaxing with less people:yes:

Your mom is so pretty, Sami! And I'm seriously tearying up, we called my Grandpa, Poppy. He passed away when I was 10. :heart: Your Poppy sounds like a smart man. Tell him next tour he'll have to go see Bono sing in person. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I wish we all lived closer too :sigh: :heart:

you will have a good time tomorrow :yes: less family=less stress :wink:

Dismantled said:

:heart: yeah it would be pretty cool if we could all just hang out together whenever we wanted:hug: we should make a U2 compound and all live there:lmao:

I'm sure you guys will have a great day tomorrow:up: think of it as more relaxing with less people:yes:

Can we get the boys to come visit us often? :wink: We would never get anything done though, we would always be goofing off together. :giggle: Oh life would be good. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Your mom is so pretty, Sami! And I'm seriously tearying up, we called my Grandpa, Poppy. He passed away when I was 10. :heart: Your Poppy sounds like a smart man. Tell him next tour he'll have to go see Bono sing in person. :giggle:

my mom was the one in the brown skirt- my aunt was in the jeans and white shirt

aww :hug: Poppy is my great grandpa :yes:
:lol: before I went to the shows he thought I was nuts but now I think we have a new U2 fan :lmao:

and you should have seen my great grandma dancing :lmao: :lmao: I wish I had a picture!!!

Russty Cat said:

Can we get the boys to come visit us often? :wink: We would never get anything done though, we would always be goofing off together. :giggle: Oh life would be good. :lol:

:lmao: life would be amazing :bow:

Dis :lmao: at Mr. Dis :cute:

I can't wait to find out what it is!! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I bet it could be made into a real life TV show:lmao:

and yes:drool: OF COURSE The boys would visit...no...they would LIVE there:shifty: it would be like Survivor...for them:lmao:

ROFL Damn poor U2 they wouldn't know what to do! They would be trying to pay us too get off the compound. :lmao:

Well girls its time for me to go do my Christmas duty.....sit in the hottub and have a beer with Mr. Cat. :lol: Its a rough job, but someones got to do it. :wink:

Have a wonderful Christmas and Hannukah. :hug: :heart: :hug: See ya tomorrow to rejoice over my loot of stuff. :giggle: NIghty night.

Russty Cat said:
ROFL Damn poor U2 they wouldn't know what to do! They would be trying to pay us too get off the compound. :lmao:

Well girls its time for me to go do my Christmas duty.....sit in the hottub and have a beer with Mr. Cat. :lol: Its a rough job, but someones got to do it. :wink:

Have a wonderful Christmas and Hannukah. :hug: See ya tomorrow to rejoice over my loot of stuff. :giggle: NIghty night.

damn! I want that christmas duty!!!:rockon:

happy holidays Russty:heart: have a great day tomorrow:love: enjoy that book:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom