PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
19.gif

to all my dear friends at the PGP, you're all so special to me. Hope you & your families have a great Christmas:hug:

252p1.gif
36_15_111.gif
36_15_81.gif
28_4_111.gif
8_2_1021.gif
8_2_1011.gif
8_2_991.gif

Last edited:
It's that time of year....

were i have to say

MERRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my first christmas with you girls

& im so happy to say that it would have been a hard challenge for me to get through the passed few months without you all!!!

i hope all of your families have a great one too!

& im so happy i found you girls.

& ill probably do this again come new years eve!

merry christmas!

One year ago tommorrow I will have recieved HTDAAB after spending much time standing around in HMV listening to it whenever we were at the mall. :lol:

And one year ago, around this time of year, I will have stumbled upon this site while wandering aimlessly round the net. Unknowingly finding a place that would allow me to met a bunch of crazy drooling fans, who I am very proud to call my friends.
Life isn't the same, it's a hell of a lot better...and perhaps a bit wetter ;) with you girls in it.

:heart:

*sniffle*
Oh the season makes me all sappy! :love:

Last edited:
OH wow!!! thats so great of your dad:heart: did she love it!!!!!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you sami:heart:

wait:shifty: i just noticed the smileys...is the ring..good or bad:uhoh:

Hey Girls...I'm not going to stay long...I got to go to midnight mass (It's really 10:30pm mass....but it ends at midnight...and my parents want to watch another midnight mass! :mad: I just want them to go to bed afterwords cause I worry that they might push themselves too hard by staying up till 5am or earlier)

Hi Jules :hug:

Sami I told you they would come thru for ya!!! :hug: I'm so happy for you.

Christmas sucks once again at our house. My BILs family just called to say they won't be having dinner with us tomorrow. I spent all day cooking and cleaning for nothing. I swear I hate our families sometimes. ANd I'm trying really hard not to cry. I'm hiding in here for a few minutes so Mr. Cat doesn't see me crying. I guess at least its more food for us later. :shrug: :sad:

Just on to say hi, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah :) Dad and Megan are at the 10pm service and Mom and I are home - I'm watching tv downstairs and she's watching tv upstairs.

ok I got:

3 Edun shirts :love:
the Live 8 DVD which we were watching all night :drool: to which my mom told my dad that she must see another U2 show before the tour ends :ohmy:
Love Actually DVD (can you believe I didn't have it!?)
a One Campaign t-shirt
blank dvd's and cases
Arcade Fire cd
and a Lisa Marie Presley shirt :rockon:
and U2&i when it gets here!!! :hyper: :heart:

it's gonna be really quiet for the next few days isn't it :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom