PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon girls! Sorry I missed you all this morning. :( Merry Christmas and Happy Hannuakah to everyone! So far we have had a fun day. We finally at 2 in the afternoon just finished opening the gifts. :lol: But we went out to see some family for breakfast and went to church.

The biggest surprise of all today was that Mr. Cat who wasn't supposed to get me anything, cuz we order the U2 & I book, got me ipod speakers! and a charger for my car!!!! I will do alot of driving this coming year between here and Oregon as well as down to the bay area, so it was the best present ever. I've been saying for months that I really needed speakers for when I travel and when I'm working in other peoples studios or doing shows. I never thought he would actually go get me some! :hyper: :dance: :bow: The boy really out did himself this year he or I should say Santa also brought me a 3 cd set of 80's music, 4 knitting looms, and new set of paintbrushes that I totally needed. I swear just when I think the boy never listens to me. :giggle: He also got me a really cute cat calendar.

He is so cute and just brought the speakers in and hooked the ipod up to them and they work perfect! They even have a little carrying case to protect them and the ipod. When I opened them I started crying and it was so sweet I looked over at him and he had little tears in his eyes. And I swear he never cries. :love:

I feel so spoiled this year! My parents got me some really nice jeans, which is sort of a joke, since my mother knows that I hate to wear pants, but when she called a few weeks ago and it was 20 degrees and snowing she told me she was sending me some "damn pants!" and I better wear them if it dropped below 40. :lol: They also sent a sweater, a cute purse, a historical book about the life of Jesus Christ, my mother knows I love books on famous people in history and the guy who wrote it also wrote how the Irish changed civilization, and a really cool watch with an old fashioned Mickey Mouse peaking up onto the watch face.

Santa also brought a U2 poster I can't wait to put up. I can't wait to work in my studio now with the new speakers and the new pretty poster to look at. *happy sigh*

Dismantled said:
hey girls:wave:

I hope your all having a wonderful day:heart:

Ok..mr dis made me a potters bench and wheel:hyper: I know it sounds werid but its what I wanted!!!!! and its sooooo friggen cool! its all solid oak and he casted a wheel and everything:love: I love it so much! I cannot wait to use it:love:

and he dropped a small hint at something.....he left a pregnancy test in my stocking:lmao:!!!!

wow that's so cool Dis!! :hug: :love: :cute:

:lmao: at the pregnancy test

Dis I almost forgot to say I love what Mr. Dis made you! That is just fabulous! Please take pictures of it for us! :drool: I would love to learn to throw pottery. Its one of the few artistic things I haven't tried yet. :giggle: He is such a great husband, I think it wouldn't hurt to give him a few rugrats. :wink: Or at least practice making them. hehe

Well I best get back to the living room they are trying to put a train set together and the baby is trying to help a little to much. :wink: I'll see you all later. :hug:

sami0201 said:
wow Russty that's great!!! I'm glad you've had a great day :hug:

and Mr. Cat is so cute! :cute:

:lmao: about your pants!

:hug: Thanks Sami. :D I made my mother proud today and actually wore the "damn pants!" :giggle: to church since it was raining.

HOpe your having a good relaxing day with all your stuff. I'll see ya later. :wave:

It sounds like you've all had a wonderful time:hug:

Had dinner at my parents house and spent Jamie's first Christmas with him:cute:

Some cute photos will follow tomorrow

NI got home at 8.30 so had a lovely evening with him. It's his Christmas day tomorrow :wink:

Off to bed , see you tomorrow :kiss:

Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave: I just stopped in to say hello hello!!

And now the mystery of Mr. Dis' gift to Dis has been solved! A potter's table...that's really nice!!!

It sounds like everyone had a great holiday and that's wonderful!

I'll see you all soon! :hug: :wave:

SG, I'm with you :yuck: And I have mountains of dirty dishes to do for the second day in a row.

Sounds like everyone has had a great Christmas--Dis, a potter's wheel! How cool is that? I can't help but think of the movie Ghost :giggle:

hi to you, too Sami :wave: Happy Hannukah (for real this time!)

ruffian said:
SG, I'm with you :yuck: And I have mountains of dirty dishes to do for the second day in a row.

Sounds like everyone has had a great Christmas--Dis, a potter's wheel! How cool is that? I can't help but think of the movie Ghost :giggle:

hi to you, too Sami :wave: Happy Hannukah (for real this time!)

:ohmy: and Dis' pregnancy test!! it all makes sense now! :wink:

:lol: thanks :hug: Merry Christmas to you!

:hug: Sami :hug: Ruff

It was nice to spend some time with the family, open presents with the kids, etc...

I don't know if I've ever seen so much food in my life! So, it was a good meal.

I'm glad to be home and relaxing now, though

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: and Dis' pregnancy test!! it all makes sense now! :wink:

:lol: thanks :hug: Merry Christmas to you!

is she PG??? :ohmy:

I had TWO Christmas dinners today :reject: Went to a friend's house for one then came home and cooked another one (not really a proper Christmas dinner, but fluffed up leftovers from last night's feast for friends and added more stuff.

I need to lie still on my back for two hours :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol: No, but apparently Mr. Dis would like her to be! He left a pregnancy test in her stocking :wink: :cute:

:lol:

i'd run the other way!

Hi Jobob :wave: Merry Christmas

sami0201 said:

:lol: No, but apparently Mr. Dis would like her to be! He left a pregnancy test in her stocking :wink: :cute:

Nothing like a subtle hint, huh? :giggle:

Didn't they think she was pg a few weeks ago?

Happy Haunakkah, sami!

sami0201 said:
hi Jo! :hug:

what movie did you see? :hyper:

On Xmas Eve, my aunt and uncle took us to see Chronicles of Narnia. :up:

Today I saw Rumor Has It, which was all right because I like Jennifer Aniston.

And The Producers, which was :lmao:, because the original was one of the funniest movies ever made.

they are incredibly cute! can you imagine a Baby Dis? :cute:
Jobob, previews for Rumor Has It look good but it got terrible reviews--worth seeing or no?

ruffian said:
Jobob, previews for Rumor Has It look good but it got terrible reviews--worth seeing or no?

:cute:

:yes: I wanted to see it but then it got horrible reviews
I really want to see The Family Stone

ruffian said:

If you like Jennifer Aniston or Shirley MacLaine, it's maybe worth it. Otherwise, not really.

sami0201 said:

:cute:

:yes: I wanted to see it but then it got horrible reviews
I really want to see The Family Stone

yes, that looks hysterical!

and I do like Jennifer Anniston but if I look at her for two hours in a row my self-esteem will need major repairs :slant:

i still have a few friends hangin' in the house and i want to kick them out so I can play with my Christmas toys! :madspit: i'm the worst hostess ever!

ruffian said:

yes, that looks hysterical!

and I do like Jennifer Anniston but if I look at her for two hours in a row my self-esteem will need major repairs :slant:

I think she's funny and a good actress. But one does have to wonder how she stays so thin and gorgeous. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom