PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a person to get scared usually, but it's starting to hit home real fast. I honestly doubt we're safe anywhere right now.

Tonight the footy match of the Netherlands vs Germany in Hannover was cancelled an hour before it was supposed to start. People were already inside the stadium and presumably an idiot with a bomb was too. They got out in time. Luckily, for now. But what's next? :(

Don't worry, we've seen U2 play some god damn awesome shows, multiple times before we die.

Okay, on a serious note. I live in the middle of nowhere so maybe that's why I'm more pessimistic, or less worried Not much gonna happen here. You on the other hand are close to the bigger cities we have.

If we keep on helping NATO , well sure as hell that we are going to be in trouble sooner than later.
We are helping peoples entire towns, families etc disappear. And thus creating a generation of people who fucking hate us like most of the generation before us hate the germans for WWII.

Now I don't know if you've noticed. Because we luckilly happen to love germany. And their mannshaft.
But other kids from my generation have been imprinted by their parents with that hate.
This is happening everywhere in NA and in Europe. People are being indoctrinated with hate.
And thats why shit like this is happening. Becuase we give them a reason to fight back.

Don't become a monster in order to defeat a monster.

Obviously what happened last night at the friendly was a sick joke/fake report, and funnily enough, Merkel and co who where shouting from the rooftops that they wanted to show that they where not afraid etc. Where rushing out asap and got their ass driven away in their bulletproof cars. Same applied for our ministers.

Europe's cowering after everything that happened in France,
and all the plane's being shot down (Russian and Malaysia Airlines - altough mostly Dutch) Belgian and France "ghetto" like ordeals that turn out to be nests for extremists.

Maybe we should just stop interfering with other peoples wars in the first place. Let them build their caliphates and states elsewhere.

May I remind you you are travelling to Amsterdam tomorrow through Schiphol and Rotterdam? If anything is going to happen here, it will be one of those three locations... :wink: And for the record, I LIVE in one of the biggest cities, ha. 5th if I recall correctly. :tongue:

All kidding aside, it does start to feel like shit. Who can you still trust? I am not a person to get scared easily, but yes, on the train or in public right now I do pay more attention to possible people acting dodgy.

May I remind you you are travelling to Amsterdam tomorrow through Schiphol and Rotterdam? If anything is going to happen here, it will be one of those three locations... :wink: And for the record, I LIVE in one of the biggest cities, ha. 5th if I recall correctly. :tongue:

All kidding aside, it does start to feel like shit. Who can you still trust? I am not a person to get scared easily, but yes, on the train or in public right now I do pay more attention to possible people acting dodgy.

Yes I know, and I just can't be arsed to let my day of fun be ruined by some assholes. Thank god. And for that matter, PT is full of people acting dodgy.
Plain ass weirdo's everywhere.

:hug::hug: you gals

maybe off & on i might skip going to of the biggest areas in Manhattan (nyc)but it's where i often pass through or go to places.

I won't let myself be bullied into NOT taking my (SO important/useful) Subways or Buses around and going where i need, want to be at least most of time in Manhattan and other "soft" Targets in the other Outer Burroughs.

Happy thanksgiving my friends. Obviously we don't celebrate over here. But I hope y'all have a wonderfull time full of nice food family and friends.

:wave: JJ :wave: domo

I made a turkey (sliced deli version) sandwich for lunch and at eve stove top stuffing, store bought gravy and the rest of the sliced turkey : )

still have some stuffing left. My sis and I went out to the BBQ restaurant (burger with bacon, fried onions and cheese after a movie yesterday so that was very nice , and have left over fries and :drool: fried onions! :lol:

Now my *cough* goal is to try and make greek meat stuffing for xmas. which is been one for 3 yrs without sucess :der: ah well.

Browned ground beef, rice, chestnuts, garlic, oregano, maybe a bit of red wine and a bit of some other stuff i have to ask one of my cousins. It's Yummy!:hyper:

Enjoy your weekend everyone! :wave:

Last edited:
rAISmuR.jpg

:wink:

:lol:

BTW.....

I am posting from my NEW TABLET[/B]
a latest version Kinddle Fire

:yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:getting used to typing
Q
A good :applaud: friend snaged me a great deal !

SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!

course hopefully i can ride some one's signal at home but can take tro LIbrary Free wifi

Missed by 2 weeks the 6 month hotspot borrow give away from library :sigh:

enjoy your weekend everyone!

Last edited:
When the muy bien looking security guy in front of you turns out to be a part time Gogo dancer. For REALS :lmao:

HI :wave:

:| No ones WiFi signal is open in my apt building
Le :sigh:

So I' at my midtown Manhattan Library :heart:

Soooooo quiet here
let's liven this place up

Holiday plans, anyone?
My sis and I will be going to our cousin's house in neal New Jersey
Except for a few akward mins here and there... we have a great time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back