PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Save me a spot!

I'm good luck! Back on vertigo, a certain lady from around these parts got a Bono hug while next to me! ;)

I met Bono and Edge a lot on the Vertigo tour, didn't go to very many shows on 360, and haven't really had luck on this tour. I saw Adam and Bono from a far last week but no Edge…and I want to see Edge soooo bad again!

Thanks for finding this one, arw. :up:

edg%20belly%20n%20bono%20ie%20tour%206-2015.jpg~original

:giggle:

Can I come to Toronto? I'm too impatient to wait till september.

Edge is looking soo cute in the recent meet and greet photos. Not sure what changed but I like it.

:love: love that song

ps. my dog pushed me to a ditch today when was checking out berries on a side of it, then he jumped at me and I fell in :lol::madwife:

he is still laughing and avoiding me :lol:

home from another great U2 trip! Had a blast seeing some friends I never see, getting a GA at the last minute and selling my seat for full price, and also met Dallas at our hotel (crew stayed at the same place) and met Bono yesterday. As far as the concerts went, as much fun as it was to see so many old faces from Interference get on stage, the 3 Chicago shows I went to blew these out of the water. The crowd in Toronto really sucked both nights in comparison. The GA crowd the 2nd night was the worst GA experience I've ever had. Drunk girls trying to push people out of the way on the rail to take selfies every time the band walked by and then didn't even know half the songs. Night 1 from the last row in the upper level of the arena was better and it was really cool to see the screen from so far away. I'm glad I went for sure but if I'm going to pick a favorite set of shows from the past two weeks then I'm definitely going to pick Chicago 1-3! My U2 tour is over :sad: unless they add another leg in the US and Canada. But what a fun two weeks!

I got a text from work yesterday that told me I had someone desperately looking for me and finally they asked my coworker where I've been for two weeks (I was back to work for 4 days last week) and they told this person I was on tour with U2 and they had no idea when or if I would be back :)

thehell's wrong with those girls though... really? Selfies during a gig when the band members are close?
Facedesk_by_specklesthefox-d5pvvx8.gif

ARW, youve been to so many gigs. :drool:
The wait till september so far has been excruciating for me but thanks to you and all the others here i can at least survive with all of your stories and pics and so on.

Will do my best. If you all have not read Mrs Edge's story in the July 6 thread yet, go do it. I honestly cried a bit.

Will do my best. If you all have not read Mrs Edge's story in the July 6 thread yet, go do it. I honestly cried a bit.

Was she the bellydancer? Think I've read it. Didn't tear up honestly!
(I'm not so much of an emotional person sometimes... I find things a bit too overdone )

BUT:
I was blown away by the performance of GibsonGirl, honestly. Just the way everyone in the whole fucking audience was into it, and the band too. Everyone. And the last few chords being played, she was taking in what just happened, and her expression. That's the kind of stuff that gives me the feels. :lol:
The pure joy of a dream that came true.

Toronto (7th) she got up and directly asked the band if she could play AIWIY with them, which her sign also stated.

Bono being Bono, told her that he wanted to play AoH first. Half forgetting to ask if she knew the chords :giggle: So she had to remember and figure them out while playing (still rocked it like a champ)

And then she got to play AIWIY which was cool. Just the whole band interaction with her and the crowd clicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kletSJBijEc

Also , she got Larry to hug her willingly. Now that deserves the nobel peace prize.

I accidentally posted this in the other thread. :reject:

anyone here looking to buy seats from NYC next week on July 22 or 23? I have a friend and her husband that aren't able to make it to the shows. Lower level for the first night in the 100 level and sounds like club level the second (200 level). Obviously she'd like full price but I think would be willing to negotiate a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom