PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Well done CK. Also respect for taking your kid out. I hope he enjoys it. Best thing about them playing arena's is that you can't get a shitty place in GA.
Wherever you will be with your son (you don't even have to line up early I'm told)
he'll have a great view on the screen and the band anyway because of the dividing stage.

Also very happy you got your first GA's. :wave: Go kick ass out there with your family.

I'll be at the Sunday Chicago show. So excited to seeing my first show ever!! :hyper: looking forward to being with like minded souls! And hearing the band live will be life changing! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Update: in Cleveland airport, awaiting the flight.

In case anyone DIDNT hear me scream around 8pm my time or so, I GOT GA IN A DROP LAST NIGHT FOR THE 6/25 SHOW.

We had seats but wanted GA so badly. I was a wreck the whole time I was trying to buy them. The app was awesome tho and I will def do that again for future purchases when there isnt a high level of stress.

Tonight we're in 226, tomorrow its GA! First time for all 3 of us. Who would have thought that at 9, my son would be a U2 veteran AND a GA one!?!?

:hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

We did the same thing! We had seats for Phx and then when GAs dropped I bought three, for me, the hubs and the kid. The Kid (11-y-o) had seats for the last tour but I wanted him to have the GA experience. He got pretty tired towards the end but had a good time and feels pretty cool. Hope you and your fam had a GREAT time!

OMFG!!!! Weds night was amazing but last night was by far one of the best U2 shows I've ever been to! We had north side rail center catwalk and tons of Bono and Edge action :huh::heart:

You have to understand that its a terrible fate to see the :bono:+:edge: action so up close. :tsk: :huh:

:wink:

BTW.. Its fate right?, not faith, or fait. //doubt

Yeah I knew the actual meaning of faith :hmm: Its just that I'll be forever in doubt whether it can be used for multiple purposes, as you can with many words.

And yeah, put a label on it.

Faith can mean pretty much the multiple meanings of geloof. Believing in something, or belief in god or whatever, spiritual faith or just having trust in something.

Fate is just... destiny I guess. Whatever happens happens.

I didn't know if you wanted to keep those two separated or were just so overwhelmed you were at a loss for words. :giggle:

Yes I am and nope, takin it easy, best Glasto ever, no U2, so takin it all in wondering around, La Roux playing on background and Pharrell just finished and waiting for Suede to start after La Roux :D

Wolf Alice rocked on thursdays surpsrise samll gig and last night on real stage, and Motörhead :D and Chrsity Moore :heart::heart: what a variety if you walk around a bit and not wanting railskank lot :lol:

Death from Above best so far today, absolutely smashed it

:wave:

We did the same thing! We had seats for Phx and then when GAs dropped I bought three, for me, the hubs and the kid. The Kid (11-y-o) had seats for the last tour but I wanted him to have the GA experience. He got pretty tired towards the end but had a good time and feels pretty cool. Hope you and your fam had a GREAT time!

yay! ZU :hug:

I assume YOU had a good time? :D

OMFG!!!! Weds night was amazing but last night was by far one of the best U2 shows I've ever been to! We had north side rail center catwalk and tons of Bono and Edge action :huh::heart:

:drool: Did you snap any photos to share? Of course, if B and E were actioning in front of me I would NOT be taking photos just then, but some people do!

So....I totally met Adam on Thursday. :shifty:
(And Bono, and Larry. Oh and Edge on Wednesday)

And Adam was playing to me during MW. It was the greatest moment ever. Didn't take any pics of the show because I was too busy being ON THE GA RAIL and loving my life.

I have pics up on my FB...should I bring them over here? :hmm:

11694876_823709301041189_6829803098685925108_n.jpg

Here's a teaser. We'll call it my band gifts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom