PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D That was awesome! The screen is something else!!!

And we got tickets for Saturday now too. :dance: Hope a drop for sunday happens at a time I'm checking!

We did get a Sunday drop in the end, and BOY am I glad we got that. :drool: Funky new Magnificent, Sweetest Thing, Bad AND 40! First time ever Bono did NOT lie when he told us that they would have to close with 40.

Obligatory post gig remembrance post (if that's even a word):

:wave: I can't wait for the plans AFTER the dublin dates. New album... or New tour leg...

Whichever. I'd be happy. :drool:

DOMO from the photo page

:hyper:
just read your story! :lol: :love:
Excellente!!! so happy for you!

:yippie: 4 you! :yippie:

I've seen them interact w fans and yeah and they'd be patient, funny, sweet etc

sure there's been a bit of problem or rushed on some rare occasions But i'd say some of that could be a fan's fault ( a few stories ive read) too.

A very high percent of interactions goes well for fans and them!
:heart:

Last edited:
DOMO from the photo page

:hyper:
just read your story! :lol: :love:
Excellente!!! so happy for you!

:yippie: 4 you! :yippie:

I've seen them interact w fans and yeah and they'd be patient, funny, sweet etc

sure there's been a bit of problem or rushed on some rare occasions But i'd say some of that could be a fan's fault ( a few stories ive read) too.

A very high percent of interactions goes well for fans and them!
:heart:

Thankyou so much Dazz :hug: Good karma on its way to you.
I've tried stuff like this once before, during 360 in Brussels. The "fans" where SO wild and pushy and a guy who looked like the hulk pushed a woman in wheelchair away, and hit me with elbow in the face right when Edge was in front of us. (He saw it dissaproved, made a 180 degree turn to go see other ppl :love: ) I was pissed of at the dude and then accepted my faith that this shit wasn't for me (thinking every crowd would be so pushy).

I remember saying to Jari few days before: Being my pessimistic Dutch self; that I wasn't having any of this go to the hotel bullshit anymore (after what happened in Brussels)
And that I had no interest in doing it. Sorry ,not sorry about ending up the hypocrite :lmao:

Thankyou so much Dazz :hug: Good karma on its way to you.
I've tried stuff like this once before, during 360 in Brussels. The "fans" where SO wild and pushy and a guy who looked like the hulk pushed a woman in wheelchair away, and hit me with elbow in the face right when Edge was in front of us. (He saw it dissaproved, made a 180 degree turn to go see other ppl :love: ) I was pissed of at the dude and then accepted my faith that this shit wasn't for me (thinking every crowd would be so pushy).

I remember saying to Jari few days before: Being my pessimistic Dutch self; that I wasn't having any of this go to the hotel bullshit anymore (after what happened in Brussels)
And that I had no interest in doing it. Sorry ,not sorry about ending up the hypocrite :lmao:
you are very welcome & thanks! :)

And Wow! :( OOOwww! I think i remember you posting something like that.
Fucking prick! :fist:

It took me a long time to eventually meet all of them.
Yes it IS True that NYC gets a lot more U2 visits than most cities...BUT...
we usually then have to contend with More Fans and WORST more
aggressive E-Bay selling Autograph hunters :angry::angry:.
Luckily NOT hit but have been shoved aside.

So, yeah i know. :hug:

Not hypocrite, you just have a flexible mind! ;-)

Like me, when I state that I hate crowds, but still love to go to U2 concerts.. :shrug:
:giggle:
BarefootDancer, I think of it as being at a show with thousands of my closest friends! :lol:
wow! :lol:

LOL

I guess the lady that sat behind me probably didn't feel that way about me! ;-)
:lol: what would she have objected to?

Luckily have had good fans around me (for U2 anyway- tho usually good for almost all R&R shows I've gone to!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom