PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd love the cat at our office. She's old but damn pretty. Grey tabby :love:.

OOOooh Ok that weird Jesus picture of Bono? Is that a Kelly Eddington painting?? :lol: I honestly can't tell because if it is it's fantastic, but so is her painting. So yeah, maybe? Haha!

Hi guy remember me? I'm having a terrible time with this site. idk what it is tbh it's not my wifi either. But I might stay away from this site completely but I don't want to. If it acts up again I may not come back. I'll try to stay on but every time I refresh the page it takes forever or it doesn't refresh at all. :angry::hug:

and Comet, as you like birds :D

What do you get if you cross a pigeon with a parrot?

Voice mail

Hi, everyone :wave:! Been slowly working on returning here again, and just wanted to pop in and see how everyone's been.

:wave: hey there was thinking about you a few weeks ago> Hope u r good!

0 sleeps until heading to Amsterdam :hyper :hyper :love::heart:

w000000t!

:hyper::hyper::hyper: hyper: hyper :hyper:

What to pack, what to pack. Muy exitementooo!
:giggle:

:beer: "burp" :wink:

have a fantastic time all of you! :hyper:

hoping to be catching some set list parties, maybe live feeds over the next several months as i can.

On the train right now. Sight is set on Amsterdam. I walked trough the rain, to the station, hopped on board, and now railing away towards the sunshine.

prepared to encounter Jari totally shitfaced at schiphol. If so. leaving him there. Beer sucks ;-)

:wave: hey there was thinking about you a few weeks ago> Hope u r good!

Aw :). Yeah, things are good here, thanks-I work four hours this afternoon, but then I have a nice, long stretch of time off from work 'cause of a little vacation of sorts (not going anywhere, just taking time with my mom), so woo. Excited for that :hyper:. Hoping all's well with you and everyone else here in turn!

To anyone going to any U2 shows in the near future, I hope you all have a fantastic time!

:grumpy: Why do I have to get the flu the weekend before U2 gigs? I've got no throat to sing along with now and my lungs sound like I smoke a pack a day!

But sod it! Mate pulled up GA for the third show so we're going to three now. :hyper: Checking all day for the fourth gig so hope we get lucky!

Meanwhile, Domo is in line already. :wink: Apparently it was fun. I'll have fun tomorrow sleeping in my comfy bed and in the pub. See ya when doors are open!

aw geez GG! :hug: Lots of fruit, chicken soap, and if u like Indian food... any thing that has tumeric in it .

And have a great time as u can!

w000t, domo! :applaud:

hopefully i will be online at the setlist party tomorrow! :hyper:

go well, everyone! :wave:

Last edited:
i have no regrets so far! we have live music and comedy by jochem. i'm getting food and drinks from everyone and their mother, and the security brings us coffee , and everyone is having a blast. I'm not cold whatsoever. # 15 of +50 on the list. I can join you in the irish pub becuase am alowed to go dor shower and dinner etc. as long as. you keep it under 3 hours.

fuckit. no regrets.. i wont miss out on the delirium cafe , I'm glad you are going and hope to see you tomo. hopefully youll feel better and kee yer germa with ya :giggle:

btw my battery is almost dead. so gonna charge it tomo morning while having breakfast. have fun!

:wink: Almost there. I'll be heading to AMS in a few hours.

Gotta love how the band is playing tourist here and are able to get by without getting mobbed. Yesterday they took a canal boat ride and went to the pub, lol.

I'm intrigued at what chicken soap is now. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom