PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

i think Song for Someone is a pretty song.

so... :scratch:

...ballads r now only for "old people" ?

and ya better watch that "old people" stuff GG :eyebrow:

This "old person" was at 6 of 8 of the MSG afternoons standing round waiting for the guys. At least 3 of the evenings post show as well- go to Midtown Library inbetween after the afternoon wait. Two of the cancellation lines including the last show 5 hr wait (no luck 4 GA)> :madspit:

And the only reason i wasn't at the afternoon/eve for shows 3 & 4 was because i was running around w my second cousin (17) from Switzerland on her first visit to NYC! :applaud:

:wink:

Last edited:
We just loathe old people barbecue they probably have seen the bands most badass tours like War, JT , Zoo/tv/ropa , Elevation etc while we were either not born, being concieved, too young, or too obnoxious to see them. :wink::wink:

:sexywink:

I had to read that a couple times to figure out why she hates old people barbecue. Too spicy? Not spicy enough? :hmm:

We just loathe old people barbecue they probably have seen the bands most badass tours like War, JT , Zoo/tv/ropa , Elevation etc while we were either not born, being concieved, too young, or too obnoxious to see them. :wink::wink:

:sexywink:

ah :lol: :hug:

one of the at least to me "perks" so far of being older people is
i saw them when... :blahblah: :wink:

ANd you should of seen the looks of Wow I got showing people
some of my Who ( thru all 70s) Springsteen ( mid 70's) and
Patti Smith Group & Television (mid 70s ) photos! :D

Poor you!

On the bright side, you get to hear new U2 on the radio!! ;-)

Yeah.. bright side... :wink: Except that the song puts me to sleep instantly.

Now the other week, 3FM was on when I was home alone. Got Electrical Storm, Discotheque, Peace on Earth, HMTMKMKM, EBTTRT, Beautiful Day, ABOY

3FM > Radio 2 when it comes to U2! Radio2 refuses to acknowledge 90s U2 exists. They usually play the big 80s and 00s hits and that's about it. So yea the new track surprised me in a good way. It's something.

BBQ... dear lordy.. I need a break. Someone fly me out to a tropical beach or a glacier. Where I can only hear nothing, or the sea.

... Where I can only hear nothing, or the sea.

Not even our Beloved Band, domo? :hug:

And yeah, 3FM. Hardly listen to it anymore, as night radio is weird to listen to during the day. Here in CA I have a local station that I play in my car, lots of good alternative music, old and new. Although mostly only eighties U2. :huh:
Bright side; always a U2 song when I'm in my car with the husband. :lol:

One word to MsPurrl: respect! :applaud:

finished planning my Amsterdam trip, hop on a plane to Helsinki, swith terminals, hop to Amsterdam plane, land in Amsterdam, find Domo and GG, bug em bout fox park, see foxes and watch some band and get drunk

:lol:

Fox park? :scratch: What fox park?

I know a park where there are deer and lots of rabbits in Amsterdam, but I haven't heard of a fox park before.

:wink: Weren't you also planning to taste the local.. herb cuisine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom