PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you made it Daz! :hug:

Holy shit what? Peace on Earth is now playing on the radio... this is WEIRD yet awesome.

Wow that is a rare one for radio. :ohmy:

G03771d.gif

40 days !!! :dance:

:giggle:

I was looking all over for this when Bruce hit the stage earlier tonight. (actually last night... I need to go to bed. :D )

Finally found it.

bruceslide.gif~original

Multiqoutoroma comming up :

Um ladies. Auckland

Actually i would go to Christchurch for this tour

Hey I've been to NZ north and south.. Very addicting country and I want go back so bad :shifty: You and me should be a good team in talking GG into going to NZ :hi5: Not that she needs it anymore right GG?

:shifty: Yeessss?

You would enjoy that.

Take it to PLEB- OhWait.

I was looking all over for this when Bruce hit the stage earlier tonight. (actually last night... I need to go to bed. :D )

Finally found it.

bruceslide.gif~original

So sad I couldn't see the livestream tonight. But I'm glad I didn't either... Wouldn't have survived work if I did. :D

This gif though :giggle: Nice closeup Bruce. I have the DVD. Its lovely. Especially his face while checking if he broke the camera.

Good luck!!

Good luck Dazz, people are either exaggerating or its drama down that Ticket drop line @ MSG.

Either way. Good luck :reject:

I hope you made it Daz! :hug

:giggle:

Finally found it.

bruceslide.gif~original

Bruce! oh hai sexy man :sexywink:

line drama?
:|:crack: FUCK

oh yeah the last night there was when a security guy went kinda rouge
I got nuthin'

my camera saw bono from far away ( shooting over crowd....) not me
tiny pic, no side, 3/4, full view back of head and barely a mild turn did not even have the car in mid section of parking lot sso that when he walked back to it.... he'd be at least halfway more close to the whole OTHER half of us FEH!

NOT the lovely close up meet that i MISSED that SUN by 2 mins!
:( :( :(

THANK the Powers my :heart: sis got us tix for the 7/22

more next week

enjoy the rest of your weekend! :wave:

Last edited:
1 : Edge from pissed off to content in just one scroll. :love:

2: Larry looking fab , and I always love the bracelets he's wearing. :love:

3: Bono's going salt n pepper there? There's a lill bit of grey popping out most of the time. I still wonder what he'd look like if he didn't dye it.:hmm: Pure curiosity.
Probably still looked more than cool. Better than the toxic blonde maybe?

4: Adam.. Yeah. Adam. :wink: I love your bass riffs.

:hug:

thanks comet!

Unfortunately my meet up hopes were
EVEN WORSE THAN show #1 (MSG)

show 1 missed Edge by 10 mins
show 2 no one came out
show 3 & 4 out with our lovely second cousin's first trip to NYC!
show 5 no one out
show 6 today MISSED bono by3 mins...people were waving and his car was
going into the arena
Was NOT happy

and then when a nice fan I met yesterday showed me her cell photos
i was very unhappy :sigh:

still a few more chances
Im at mid manhattan Library now ( open till11 PM !)
MSG is about 12 blocks away and will go down there tonight

We were in the same place for NYC 2 and missed each other? :sad: I was on the wall side with my friend Melanie and Anji, Theresa and Alma.

Question for you all…has anyone done an exchange of merchandise on U2.com?

I bought the sweatshirt in what I thought would be my size but it's a little small :| so I'd like to exchange it for a bigger size. Just wondering if anyone has done this and whether or not it's something I should deal with or just keep my item. It's not too small where it doesn't fit me at all but I'm just used to dealing with something a bit bigger. I don't want to send it back only to have them take 6 months to get around to processing my exchange, then tell me they are sold out of my size. They canceled the tee shirt I ordered with the sweatshirt. So annoyed. I wish they would have given me the option to pick out another one. Thankfully this happened on Weds and I had friends at the final NYC shows so they were able to hook me up with the shirt. But you'd think the website would want the revenue and contact me to order something else. I found out by seeing a credit on my bank account for the amount of the shirt. So due to their lack of communication, I'm a little nervous about sending this back with the hopes of getting a different size sent out.

I always knew I was going to order this item off the website and use my 25% coupon. I went to 5 shows and each show I thought maybe I'll go to a merch stand and ask to try one on….think I remembered to do that? :angry:

The tour leg ending didn't help either. :(

30 day break from now. 33 for the party to hit the netherlands. :drool:

We were in the same place for NYC 2 and missed each other? :sad: I was on the wall side with my friend Melanie and Anji, Theresa and Alma.

OH?! damn! :sad:
i was on the other side of the "L" fan barricades configuration!

hope you had a greeeeaaaattttt time! :hyper: :wave: :hug:

didja hear on 7-29 that Adam and Edge played a surprise 2 song set w UF (with craig & mick stepping back for the real thing! ) here in NYC? :hyper:

wasn't there :sad::sad:

but saw 2 peoples vids sent to them by friends the next night! :hyper::love:

Last edited:
lol, U2's quest for relevance is definitely over. Snooze for Someone just got promoted to the old people's station's song of the week. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom