PGP-McDreamy, McSteamy, McIrish, Oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
McIrish.jpg

:lol: :drool:

I have to go, actually. I'm attempting to put together a history study guide and I'm exhausted. Figures, since I don't have to be in school until 10:30! :lol:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

Ruff if I don't speak to you before you go, have a fabulous trip, and a safe flight!! :hug: :heart: :hyper:

From last thread, in case you missed it:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks everyone :hug:

I think you're right, that she is trying to be supportive in her own way..but it's just not the way I need right now. I think she's raising her own relationship to more than it was, but at the same time, diminishing mine.

She has a tendency to do things like that. She also told me today of these guys she wants me to meet. I told her I'm not ready. She couldn't understand that, either.

And thanks, SG :hug:

It's just fucking bizarre how we all understand each other so well, we're all on the same wavelength. :lol:

Night Sami :hug:

sami0201 said:
:lol: :drool:

I have to go, actually. I'm attempting to put together a history study guide and I'm exhausted. Figures, since I don't have to be in school until 10:30! :lol:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

Ruff if I don't speak to you before you go, have a fabulous trip, and a safe flight!! :hug: :heart: :hyper:

thanks, Sami :hug:

Good luck on your exam tomorrow!

VP if she is a drama queen then probably a nuanced understanding of a relationship is not going to be her thing...and raising her own relationship up while diminishing yours, well, that's just narcissistic. :shrug:

i know...really, he's just beautiful :love: when i was watching him on NBC, I thought, "Oh wow, I forgot he is an amazing humanitarian!" and then I saw the Conan rerun and I thought, "Oh, wow, he's a rock star!"

:heart:

VP we definetly understand and love ya. Screw RL friends, you don't need them when you have us. :hug: I'll start walking right now and in a few years I'll be there and we can have a cup of tea and chat. :wink: :heart:

BonoAFrimaterial.jpg

This picture makes me incredibly sad. :( Not because of Bono, but because of the beautiful fabric he is touching that I want!!!! :lol:

And screw McBono I want

ipod26.jpg

McEdge :drool:

ruffian said:
VP if she is a drama queen then probably a nuanced understanding of a relationship is not going to be her thing...and raising her own relationship up while diminishing yours, well, that's just narcissistic. :shrug:

You're completely right. And as much as I hate to admit it, in the past few years, we've been gowing apart.

Is it odd that I relate so much better to you all than someone who's supposed to be one of my best friends? :huh:

Btw, the incestuous crush has e-mailed me several times in the past 30 minutes. We're currently joking about how I'm using rum to escape from my insane family. :flirt: :lol:

Night Sami :hug:

I developed a HUGE crush on Edge last year.

I felt so unclean :lol: The pictures from Sundance were luscious :drool:

edge608.jpg

girls, i'm off for a hot bath and then bed. so fun to chat with you all tonight :hug:

i'll be around here a bit on saturday evening, but if i don't see some of you i'll either post from europe on ocassion or i'll touch base when i get back :wave:

Ruff that is one of the things I love about him. He is not only a rock star, but also a humanitarian. He is an example to many young people that you can have all the money in the world, but if you do nothing good in your life what was it all for? Mini-cat thinks Bono is great not only for the music, but for the fact that he is helping get people medicine and clean water. I think living with me has really put a big weight on her heart when it comes to people getting medical care. She can't comprehend how there are children in the world with AIDs who don't get medicine even though we have it. When we watched Bono on the news the other night and I explained he was in Africa she got all emotional and said that its so nice what he is doing. But why aren't others doing the same? Out of the mouth of babes. :heart:

ruffian said:

Me too!! I was just listening to HTDAAB earlier tonight thinking of what a genius he is...then thinking about his fingers...then feeling really dirty. :reject:

And gag reflexes never entered into it at all. :angel: :lmao:

ruffian said:

edge608.jpg

How can you not fall into those deep green eyes? *dreamy sigh*

I hope you have a great trip if I don't see you before you leave. :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Me too!! I was just listening to HTDAAB earlier tonight thinking of what a genius he is...then thinking about his fingers...then feeling really dirty. :reject:

And gag reflexes never entered into it at all. :angel: :lmao:

Oh MY! YOu guys are horrible! *shakes finger at you * :laugh:

ruffian said:
girls, i'm off for a hot bath and then bed. so fun to chat with you all tonight :hug:

i'll be around here a bit on saturday evening, but if i don't see some of you i'll either post from europe on ocassion or i'll touch base when i get back :wave:

I'm fucking dependant on you now!! What the hell am I supposed to do?? :sad:

Your PM box will be full, sweetie. :kiss: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom