PGP-McDreamy, McSteamy, McIrish, Oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is one of the shirts I have, courtesy of LivLuv

front.jpg

back.jpg

I also have a Vertigo tour shirt, but can't find a pic of it anywhere. :grumpy:

the Vertigo one I have is the black 'boys play rock n roll one' I love that :) I also have the JT vintage, I'm wearing it now! :D yay. Oh and the music rising one, cos I'm an Edge-copier.

WildHoney said:

What one is it??

It's grey with black cap sleeves. On the front it says Vertigo Tour 2005 and has a red bullseye. On the back it has black 05. I'm sure you all have seen pics of it before. I looked around everywhere, but haven't found it. Ah well. :)

WildHoney said:
I'm fine girls :hug:

I started doing my closet out, i only done the stuff on hangers and it's soooooooooooo empty :yikes:

Everything that's too big is lying in a pile in the corner :lol:

Hi everyone just pop'in to say whats doin?

Throw those big clothes away! and congrates on your weight loss!!!

:lol: You all said hi at the same time!

Wild and Kat :hug:
Clone:love: :hug:

I managed to catch the rerun of House today :happy:
I just :love: Hugh Laurie. I seem to have an affection for older men from Great Britain... :heart:

One of my friends loves Paul Bettany, lol, she goes on about him every time I speak to her ;) And my other friend developed an obsession with Kenneth Branagh when she did the Shakespeare course at uni, lol, I'm doing that next yr so maybe I will too!

I don't have that many... Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry, George Clooney... None of them is from my country, lol!

Oh, well, talking about older men in general, it'd be a long list :lol:
Add William Petersen to that list, then. :heart:
Oh, and Brian whatshisname from Australia... he was in F/X and Cocktail...

Shakespeare :drool:

WildHoney said:
I'm fine girls :hug:

I started doing my closet out, i only done the stuff on hangers and it's soooooooooooo empty :yikes:

Everything that's too big is lying in a pile in the corner :lol:

That pile must be huge by now! :wink: Are you going to have anything left when you're done? :lol:

Okay, I HATE being treated like I'm a stupid kid. :banghead: :angry:

My supervisor just came by and asked if I had read a memo that had been placed in my inbox earlier today. I said yes - of course I'll read everything that's put in my inbox. She then proceeded to explain the entire memo to me, even though it was nothing I didn't know already, and ask me if I had any questions. Gah. I hate being treated like I know nothing. Good god. :mad: This woman has been driving me absolutely bonkers today. :rant:

Whew. End rant.

Mmm... Colin Firth! :drool: Maybe I'll watch one of his movies tonight. :D

ThoraSEB said:
Okay, I HATE being treated like I'm a stupid kid. :banghead: :angry:

My supervisor just came by and asked if I had read a memo that had been placed in my inbox earlier today. I said yes - of course I'll read everything that's put in my inbox. She then proceeded to explain the entire memo to me, even though it was nothing I didn't know already, and ask me if I had any questions. Gah. I hate being treated like I know nothing. Good god. :mad: This woman has been driving me absolutely bonkers today. :rant:

Whew. End rant.

Just think, two days without her very soon :wink:

Back
Top Bottom