PGP-McDreamy, McSteamy, McIrish, Oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:eyebrow:

I'm just uploading all my bono pics onto my photobucket account at the moment Mucca

I totally gave up on uploading my pics on to photobucket....although I think I should really start...it's taking up alot of space :huh:

I just watched the NBC newsreport on Bono in Africa :drool: 8 new songs already !!:hyper:

Mucca said:

I totally gave up on uploading my pics on to photobucket....although I think I should really start...it's taking up alot of space :huh:

I just watched the NBC newsreport on Bono in Africa :drool: 8 new songs already !!:hyper:

Yea...I'm uploading it onto my photobucket cause I think it's the reason why my internet service is so slow :angry:

I watched it on the ONDEMAND news section of my Comcast cable :D.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...I'm uploading it onto my photobucket cause I think it's the reason why my internet service is so slow :angry:

I watched it on the ONDEMAND news section of my Comcast cable :D.

You must have ALOT of pictures then...:huh:

How many pictures can you have on an account without upgrading or whatever?

Sad_Girl said:
Usually I play what word or text twist but the other night I started playing the one called dynomite and now I can't stop! :scream: :lol:

I used to play text twist!! God that game was addictive Never played dynomite though. :lol:

:shifty:

OMG you girls last night

:silent:

I was reading back and was almost in tears :lmao:

Might head into town for a bit. Should do something useful with my day off. :wink:

Oh i might of scrapped going to Dublin for my birthday. Might go to London instead. :shifty:

Interference.com : U2 Articles

(05-25-2006) Armani and Red to Catwalk in London -- ChinaDaily*
Armani and Red to Catwalk in London

Giorgio Armani will stage an unprecedented multi-collection runway show during London Fashion Week in a joint effort with Red, the Bono-led African AIDS initiative.
It will be a fashion music event, where Armani will debut his capsule collection for Red and present elements of his haute couture Priv¨¦ and signature lines. The core of the show will be Armani's spring summer 2007 Emporio collection, which will skip the Milan season.

"It will be an honor and a privilege to present my Emporio Armani collection at London Fashion Week and at the same time create further momentum for Bono and Bobby Shriver's RED initiative," said Armani, whose RED products will include clothing, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry and fragrances.

The Armani release was revealing in that it spelled out on the conditions between brand RED. "Giorgio Armani S.p.A. is donating 40% of its gross profit margin from sales of all Emporio Armani RED products directly to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS in Africa," the Milan fashion house explained.

Emporio Armani is one of the five partner brands collaborating with Bono and Bobby Shriver in a project to create sustainable private sector to finance the fund.

Scheduled for Thursday evening, Sept. 21, the catwalk show will be recorded for later television broadcast. Armani is still firming up the location of the show, expected to attract some 2,000 people.

Armani has only ever staged one regular season Emporio show outside of Italy, in New York in 1998. In the same era, French authorities did maddeningly halt, at the last minute, an Armani extravaganza in St Germain's Place Sulpice.

"This city is the most innovative and inclusive of the world's fashion capitals, so it is appropriate that Emporio Armani RED should be launched here. The RED initiative has been inspirational," said British Fashion Council Chief Executive Hilary Riva.

--ChinaDaily

B would want to turn up for that right? Seeing him 2 birthdays in a row. :hyper: Though it would involve finding out which venue the Armani show would be at and waiting outside. NO hope in hell to get tickets to an event like that. :lol:

Edited to say maybe he'd actually be on time this year so me and Wild could meet him :lol:

:wink:

See ya all later girls. :hug:

Last edited:
I have the day off and noones here :sad:

:wink::lol:

Just got out of the shower.

Think im gonna head into town and check a few sports centres in the area to see what activities they do :wink: I really wanna find somewhere that does trampolining classes :hyper: :lol:

I nearly wrote tamponlining then :huh: :lmao:

see ya later

x

i'm great, thanks molly :)

there is a new bono article in the local newspaper, i am planning to type it out, but i dont know if its already posted yet.... it's an interview from accra.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom