PGP-McDreamy, McSteamy, McIrish, Oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: YOu guys are horrible! I can take lots of pills at once. But I usually put liquid in my mouth and then throw them all in and swallow. :lol: I'm so not going into the other thing. But big stick popsicles are good. :wink:

BonoCCEra6s7f26.jpg

:lol: Drea swallowing pills a good skill for everyone to have. Swallowing other things....mmmmm not always a good thing. :wink:

Sad, but true story. My mom told me a few months after I was married that she had a friend who was newly married who found out the hard way that she had a very sensitive gag reflex. She actually threw up on her husbands lap. :der: :no: :sad: My mom said she wasn't telling me who it was, cuz she told her in secrecy. I felt so damn bad for who ever it was, cuz damn that has to be a mood killer. :lol:

SG I swear you always have the best pictures! I haven't seen that one before! :drool: *fans self* :giggle:

I have my Adam pics safely tucked away in a seperate photobucket album from the one I am currently uploading Bono pics to Drea - though I guess I could stop uploading Bono for tonight....

Thankfully I've never had something like that happen. :lol:

There's a certain ego in that there's a control in being the one who's the most loving. To surrender and say 'I am going to be loved' requires a certain humility. The paradox is, it's generous to be loved."

This is something Edge said in an interview and its so true. I have someone in my life who siays I'm alot like a rock star in the sense that I'll get in front of 50,000 people and perform or jump on table and get people to laugh, but I won't let one single individual into my life to love me. I'm good with groups, but screw letting people get close to me. Letting someone love you to me always meant pain. They could leave, they could die, or they could hurt you. But in the last year I've learned that without the pain there is also no joy. No little moments that come with having someone tell you they love you, give you a hug, or a phone call to let you know they are thinking of you. I still have such a hard time allowing people to love me, but I'm getting better at it. But I swear even the thought of it makes my chest ache and I feel all panicky. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
:lmao: YOu guys are horrible! I can take lots of pills at once. But I usually put liquid in my mouth and then throw them all in and swallow. :lol: I'm so not going into the other thing. But big stick popsicles are good. :wink:

How's your gag reflex, though? :wink:

I think McDrummer picks have been lacking alot more lately. The droomer gets no love. :( :giggle:

I was looking for drummer stuff and found this again. :lol: Drea here is the picture of the scarf I knitted for Cindy.
misc049.jpg

VintagePunk said:

How's your gag reflex, though? :wink:

My gag reflex is quite well thank you very much. :wink: I think if I ever had to have a tube down my throat I'd do just fine. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
I think McDrummer picks have been lacking alot more lately. The droomer gets no love. :( :giggle:

I was looking for drummer stuff and found this again. :lol: Drea here is the picture of the scarf I knitted for Cindy.
misc049.jpg

A little McDrummer love wouldn't go amiss either, though he did get some in the last thread :wink:

That scarf looks great :D One of these days I'll learn to change colours :lol: It can't be any harder than changing colours in crochet, right? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
This is something Edge said in an interview and its so true. I have someone in my life who siays I'm alot like a rock star in the sense that I'll get in front of 50,000 people and perform or jump on table and get people to laugh, but I won't let one single individual into my life to love me. I'm good with groups, but screw letting people get close to me. Letting someone love you to me always meant pain. They could leave, they could die, or they could hurt you. But in the last year I've learned that without the pain there is also no joy. No little moments that come with having someone tell you they love you, give you a hug, or a phone call to let you know they are thinking of you. I still have such a hard time allowing people to love me, but I'm getting better at it. But I swear even the thought of it makes my chest ache and I feel all panicky. :lol:

I feel the same way at times, Russty. :)

Oooh - my crush is now online! :hyper: :cute:

Drea changing colors isn't as hard as it seams.

Thora :hyper: crushes are so nice! :heart:

SG I knew you guys would understand. I swear when I'm like 80 maybe I'll have all this love stuff figured out. :lol:

The guy I have a crush on is so awesome! :heart: We had a quick chat, since he's in Atlanta right now and needed to get some sleep, but it was good to catch up for a few minutes. :cute:

I'm listening to Ewan McGregor sing Sweetest Gift and I swear I will adore this man for forever. I wish he would stop doing charity things and being so fucking amazing! Grrrr! Don't these men realize I have a life too! :madwife: :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
The guy I have a crush on is so awesome! :heart: We had a quick chat, since he's in Atlanta right now and needed to get some sleep, but it was good to catch up for a few minutes. :cute:

Aww :cute: That is so nice! Those random moments can totally make your whole day worth it. I got an unexpected call last night from a special someone in my life and I've been happy all day because of it. *dreamy sigh* :wink: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom