PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the ABOY {import to us} with Miss Sarejvo/live" on it:drool: :drool: :drool:

and finaslly got The single with The Lady With a Spinning Head........" love the song/singing in genral on it but Edge's Sinuous gutair playing on there....GAH!!!!:drool::drool: :drool:

DON't FORGET TO readmy last day day 9 on the last thread B'twn all the big photo's of Bono and one aDAM :d

Last edited:
sami:hug: you have all the classic symptoms of post U2 depression:hug: get used to it...happens to me everytime:sigh:

:lmao:

OMFG great title, you've done BGs request proud :happy:

im off to bed now its nearly 3am :ohmy: so i shall leave you all with this random pic from myphotobucket account :shifty:

876aa8f5.jpg

night luv ya all :hug:

wild and susan :quintclonelove::hug:

Dismantled said:
sami:hug: you have all the classic symptoms of post U2 depression:hug: get used to it...happens to me everytime:sigh:

noooo! :scream: I hate it!! :sad: :sad: Is it sick that I listened to Stuck In A Moment before and felt like crying? :reject: Even though I know I'm seeing them again :sad:

in 29 days :shh: :wink:

sami0201 said:

noooo! :scream: I hate it!! :sad: :sad: Is it sick that I listened to Stuck In A Moment before and felt like crying? :reject: Even though I know I'm seeing them again :sad:

in 29 days :shh: :wink:

no its not sick:hug: just listen to it and cry..might help you feel better:hug: Just put all your anger into excitment for your next show:hug:

Bono messed it up a little and there was this guy who was going crazy the whole entire time- he did not stop ONCE!! So Bono went over to him and the guy yells "Party Girl!!!" and Bono goes "I hope you know how to do this one" or something like that and then he lets the guy sing some and the guy sang the "oh oooh oh oooh oh oh" :cute:

oh and can I just tell you that before Miracle Drug, Bono literally told a 5 minute story about how Edge is from the future and came in his spaceship and Larry went up to him and said "who are you?" and he said "The Edge." and Adam went up to the ship and said "where are you from?" and he said "the future." :lmao: ...he wouldn't shut up!! :lmao: :cute: it was so funny :heart:

I don't know if you read my last post to you Sami, but i was saying i don't think you're being a spoilt brat&it was terrible what happened&also i can see how you're feeling down rite now but when you're at your next U2 show, you'll have forgotton all that crappy stuff! :yes: :)

I adore Party Girl&the lyrics! :heart:

What song is that you mean in relation to Adam SG&hi btw! :wave:

Nite Jem! :hug:

God, there's actually a poster with my goodness, my Guiness on it?! That's soooo funny! :lmao: i so thought of DG when i saw that! Cheers for that one Jem!

Dismantled said:
JEM!!!:lmao : that poster!!!*tears

reminds me of my clone: ( :sigh :

:lmao: i bought that poster when we had been round the guinness tour :lmao:

you should have seen me when i saw that out side, i was like :lmao: everyone was like wtf is she doin takin a pic of that for :lol:

i know makes me think of DG too :(

heres the web addy for the shop, not sure if they have that poster online though

US website

www.guinness-storehouse.com

this is on the UK version

i was so tempted

http://www.guinnesswebstore.co.uk/product_detail.asp?T1=GNS+2115M&HDR=GUKBARSIGN

really off now

X

:hug: sami

Beside NOT Properly {a half-meet] meetig B, NOT Getting GA's, not having as many Pleban gals with me in nyc as you all were in CHI/TO

I had a EFFF'ing BLAST what with seeing bono ? 4 plus times :drool: closer & closer, meeting Edge twice , photoing him rather { i hope}well once, seeing a few brief glimpses of Adam's profile in the Town car, and OF COURSE~~ having the EFF'ing CLOSEST seats ever {for me for u2 ~~ loge 75/7th row right by the walkway & sideview of the stage on Adam's side} >short of GA< in 23 yrs of seeing them LIVE!!!!!!! ( ABOUT TIME ) GAHHHHH!!! :drool: :drool:

It was a DAMN GREAT WOOOOOO HOOOOO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :drool: :hyper:

and BLESSEDLY they RETURN here in nOv with PAtti Smith Group opening, and i've got a pretty decent seat with my sis the last night of NYC shows 11/22!!!!!!
ANd BY the power of r&r concerts~~~ i will TRY FOT A GA NOV 21ST~~~ .........YAAAAAAAAA

JUST A LITTLE :hyper: are we?!? DONTCHA THINK :D
:laugh:

Last edited:
Hi guys :wave:

Has anyone seen the Nov issue of Total Guitar yet? Cindy wants to know if it's out, and if Edge is on the cover... apparently someone in the EBTTRT thread mentioned getting a copy?

VP, Sarah and I are going to see them on the 24th and 25th in Detroit, Dazz :hyper: And Ruff is trying to get there for the 25th, too :hyper:

Russty and Ceecee are getting together to see the boys is November out in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom