PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by YourWildHorses
What is this ruff breast shot you talk about Dis? And i wonder what ruff will make of you talking about her breasts!!!

After we got home, she told me that I have to be careful I don't poke someone's eye out with mine. I, in turn, being all mature, called her Ms. Booby McBoobs. :wink:

Point being, I think she's okay with boob talk. :lmao:

Catching up, be with you all in a while. :hug:

Listening to Toronto 2 :drool:

YourWildHorses said:
VP! :wave: :hug: that laughing smilie i posted was directed at Sami's description, but it could have been about your ruff story!!! :lol: :lol:

That sounds like some stereotypical Scottish name actually! :huh:

Ah yes, the lovely McBoob family from down the lane. :eyebrow:

:lmao:

Really catching up now...

SG :hug: :heart: I'm well thanks....made it my mission today to get 10/25 tix...no luck yet. :madspit: One of my contacts is waiting to see if he gets a trade before selling. He thinks the offer to trade isn't serious and that he'll end up selling to me, but who knows? :shrug:

Aha yes, i see Drea! :wink: i thought it might have been connected to knitting since i remembered you mention being into your knitting earlier! My gran was always knitting and buying tons of wool, even when she didn't need it nor was intending to use it! :huh:

I think she had an addiction to wool! :lol:

Rite i'm def going now so bye ladies! :wave: :hug:

YourWildHorses said:
Aha yes, i see Drea! :wink: i thought it might have been connected to knitting since i remembered you mention being into your knitting earlier! My gran was always knitting and buying tons of wool, even when she didn't need it nor was intending to use it! :huh:

I think she had an addiction to wool! :lol:

Rite i'm def going now so bye ladies! :wave: :hug:

Crocheting actually :wink: I figured the other term for it - "ball winder" - wouldn't be a good one around here, go right into the gutter :lol:

And there's no such thing as too much yarn! :giggle:

sami0201 said:
so DAzz, what time did they come out last night after the show?

hi sami wasn't ignoring you just tweeaking up trhe proper graphical lookk of my post previous....

They left easrlier last night than the previous 4 concerts

Last night.....
between ?? 1:00 - 1:30AM ??? VS 1:45 - 2:15 AM previous ones

dazzledbylight said:

hi sami wasn't ignoring you just tweeaking up trhe proper graphical lookk of my post previous....

They left easrlier last night than the previous 4 concerts

Last night.....
between ?? 1:00 - 1:30AM ??? VS 1:45 - 2:15 AM previous ones

ok thanks :)

:banghead: if only I stayed another 15 minutes!!! :scream: I figured they'd be partying or something!

Good evening ladies :wave:

I'm jealous Drea I want one of those winders! The girls at the shop here have one I can go use, but I'd rather just have one out in my studio. Its easier then making Mr. Cat hold his hands up. hehe

24 days till Cindy and I see U2! hehe :hyper: :dance: :bounce: 23 days till I get to running tackle her in the airport. :evil: :lol: I"m sure we will get lots of stares considering she is flying into one of the worlds smallest airports. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I'm jealous Drea I want one of those winders! The girls at the shop here have one I can go use, but I'd rather just have one out in my studio. Its easier then making Mr. Cat hold his hands up. hehe

:lol: Yup... I probably would've held off on buying one for a while if it wasn't for the moving thing *g* (It was $65 including tax!) The more compact I can make my stash, the better! Best part is I have it set up on the edge of my computer desk right here next to me, so I can wind and read at the same time :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom