PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I have an old Canon Powershot with only 4X optical zoom. This one has 9X or 10X and is really fast.

Sounds like music too my ears! I'm taking that one with me too,
for in case I get caught with the DSLR.
I hope you get some nice pics :D so we can share the love on pleba.:applaud:

Ok sorry this was the best i could do :lol:

Left Ankle

tat2.jpg

Left wrist

P1000131-1.jpg

Cool tattoos

I have a Canon Powershot SD1200. I just got it a few months ago and I'm going to bring it to the Phillies game on Thursday to try it out and play with the speed.

Sounds like music too my ears! I'm taking that one with me too,
for in case I get caught with the DSLR.
I hope you get some nice pics :D so we can share the love on pleba.:applaud:

I plan on bringing it with me everywhere for tour dates for pics of the concert and of all the gorgeous Interferers I meet :love: Just brought it home from the store with an 8GB memory card :drool:

I plan on bringing it with me everywhere for tour dates for pics of the concert and of all the gorgeous Interferers I meet :love: Just brought it home from the store with an 8GB memory card :drool:

Don't run out of battery:lol: 8GB's are more than enough for a couple of days nonstop shooting! Love the hardware! are you coming to amsterdam?
We should take some pics if you do!

oooh just in time Dazzzz:hug::hug::hug::hug: I was about to leave! but decided too keep posting untill 800 posts:cute:

Don't run out of battery:lol: 8GB's are more than enough for a couple of days nonstop shooting!!

DEF bring extra batteries, zu!!!

WHen I photograqph frieworks -- my l'il digi-c can only take up to a 1G card --
don't laugh this l'il digi-cam has while it does lack some majore things- likw opticaL zoom :( ) , but has captured many beautiful,or fun photos in the ?4 yrs was givent it from a friend

^ Any photocamera is fun :D Fireworks are so cool to photograph,
Newyearsday is a blast over here. Lots of shabooms.

We---
"]3 beautiful weather days in a row [/COLOR][/B]again!!!!
and for the Fourth of July holiday long-weekend~ Fri/Sat & Sun!

SO being out for much of it (not today I waaaaaaaaaay overslept till :uhoh: 5:30PM :huh: but i guess my body needed it)

I bough needed summer clothes all 3 days ON SALE!!! :hyper:

Saw the Big Fireworks w my sis last night, and on Fri hung out with a friend all afternoon/eve -- did a lot of walking, too-- cause it was ~*gorgeous*~ Weather (at last) !!!:hyper::hyper::heart:

so in all lovely weekend!

just sort of topping it off by being here fora while -- going to read someof the stuff I missed in the Tour threads.

:wave: Hi Dazz.

Glad you had a nice 4th. We've had great weather here in So. Jersey for a while now.

We've had great weather here in So. Jersey for a while now.

#envy# :grumpy: :lol:

I guess it dpends on weather preferences & general patterns

but here -- USAULLY by the time the middle of May rolls around our weather tends to be per week around 2-3 days of clouds with 1 1/2 - 2 1/2+ days of those being rainy, then the rest of the week
will be 1-2 days of partly cloudy to partly-mostly sunny, and the rest from 2- 4 days wil be mostly to full sunny.

THis year...
up until 1- 2 weeks ago we were neck & neck and then passed SEATTLE (for goodness SAKES!) with their INFAMOUS Gray/ Drizzly/ Rainy weather !!! :angry: :madspit: :madspit:

SO we're used to parly to mostly & full sunny weather for around 3-4 & 4-5 day/week patterns in by Mid-Spring through Mid- Late Oct.

We're not used to dragging our umbrellas around 5-7 days out of a week for expected rain (often early morn - till noonish), and/OR partly to fully expected showers & thunderstorms in the mid-late afternoon or in the early mid evening---
for 6-ish weeks in a row, especially after early-mid May!!!

The partly to fully expected late-day showers/thunder storms are a partial pattern in July & August, with a day or 2 being a week being fully rainy--
BUT ONLY if it's also parltly to fully sunny 4 days+ out of the week.

Now, IF we get thundershowers in the mid afternon- mid-eve, say 5- 6 days out of the week.... for most of July, and most of August......????......

...then..... :scream: Our Spring would have been like Seattle's and -
our Summer would be like, say, ?Georgia's (the USA state :wink:) !!! :mad:

:nerd:

I was shocked 30 yrs ago when I was in the Atlanta/Athens area in ?July that EVERY DAY it THUNDER-STORMED some where like between ?4 7 PM in the afternoon/eve like clock work!

I was like :huh: WTF !!??!!!:crack:

:lol:

oh dear :ohmy:
I put the thread to ZZZzzzzzzz's

:uhoh:

Where are my fellow weather-fans :(
:lol:

ah well, i wanted to go the tour threads , anyway!

:hug:S all

see you tommorrow!

take care domo-k --
with the Tour now in swing, it won't take you that long to pass 1,000 etc! :D

Don't run out of battery:lol: 8GB's are more than enough for a couple of days nonstop shooting! Love the hardware! are you coming to amsterdam?
We should take some pics if you do!

No, I'm not coming to Amsterdam. I have to take my new baby back :sad: The little flap that goes over the cable plug-ins won't shut all the way. :sad:

Oh, and congrats on 800
:wave::wave::wave:

hi who's still here!?? :hyper:

Just popping in before a shower/bed.

DEF bring extra batteries, zu!!!

WHen I photograqph frieworks -- my l'il digi-c can only take up to a 1G card --
don't laugh this l'il digi-cam has while it does lack some majore things- likw opticaL zoom :( ) , but has captured many beautiful,or fun photos in the ?4 yrs was givent it from a friend

I might have a 2G one I can send you...

Wuuu I'm getting SO nervous. :uhoh: Ax and Ali are on the plane to London now, and I still haven't packed!

I need to make a list to get everything sorted. :uhoh: I leave on friday!

Wuuu I'm getting SO nervous. :uhoh: Ax and Ali are on the plane to London now, and I still haven't packed!

I need to make a list to get everything sorted. :uhoh: I leave on friday!

GG! Get your ass moving there:madwife::lol: Nah I'm pretty confident that you won't miss the ride of a lifetime!

@ Zu : Damn that sucks, good thing you spotted it so early. I hope you get a new one right away!

Back
Top Bottom