PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm gonna go out for awhile - I get to buy a new camera this week so I'm gonna go check out the deals :hyper: and I get to test out my concert picture taking on coldplay next week.

Yeah i didn't drink or eat after 10am when i did GA in US/Canada last tour :lol:

My stomach didn't appreciate my sacrifice but the rest of my body did :shifty:

There is something about when I go to U2 shows that I lose my appetite. With drinking I just cut it off at like 3pm and go to the bathroom around 5.

Bye Zu :wave: I'm at a BBQ right now. I going to go and eat a little more and fireworks are about 3 hours away

When do you guys arrive in Vegas? I still need to get my flight - it's so cheap from here though - usually $59 - $80.

Hey Zu - I get in on the Thursday night. If there's a gathering that night, I'll be fashionably late. :)

Wow - that's an amazing price! Our price was pretty good, but not that good!

I got last minute tickets to a concert tonight, so it will be good practice for the tour. I got my camera for my birthday, and haven't had opportunity to use it in a stadium setting yet. Should be fun!

I get there about 14.30 on Wednesday 21st :drool:

Plan to go shopping on Thursday morning:evil: and see ifthere's any meetup's planned.:hyper:

If we go we'll fly into Vegas Wednesday night.

And about the rail vs the pit: depending on what Jem wants to do, I'd like to do one show on the outer rail and one in the inner pit. Ruff told me that's what she did in Barcelona and that both had it's advantages. :)

Great to hear that everybody can made it to Dublin. I wasn't so lucky:sad: I'll get that better next time! It being the last thing that I'll do I'll snatch those Dublin Tickets!:lol:

^ Don't beat yourself up, domo. You and I and about 300 others will only be able to be in the setlist parties for Dublin. I'd rather spend my money on 4 US shows than 1 European show and that was a choice I had to make.

Just tested out the camera I'm going to buy :drool: :hyper: :drool:

Due to my diabeetus, I can't really skip eating. Well I could, but then I'd pass out and that would be no fun. ;)

I don't have diabetes but I'd get a headache and get very cranky if I didn't eat. Then I wouldn't be able to flash Larry my beautiful smile as he walks by with his djembe so I'd have to eat in line too!

I am so bored! I'm at work and I have to stay late to count the money and credit card slips and do tip share. Hope I'm outta here by midnight.

Girls, I just saw the TV ad for the Blackberry with U2's Mobile Tour. It's extremely PLEBA-worthy! You can see it at BlackBerry - BlackBerry Loves U2. It was on during Wimbledon coverage and what a happy surprise to see it!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

I saw the ad when I was at the movie theater yesterday and let's just say I was happy and surprised to see it (well...just like you Diane :wink: )

Ok sorry this was the best i could do :lol:

Left Ankle

tat2.jpg

Left wrist

P1000131-1.jpg

Wow, Wild. 2 at a time? You're a trooper. ( :giggle: ) They look good. I love the dove. And pardon my ignorance but I"m assuming the beehive is the symbol for Wild Honey, the song?

I was thinking of getting some lyrics down my spine in the AB font but Mr.Z said he saw someone with a similar idea and he didn't like the way it looked...

^ Don't beat yourself up, domo. You and I and about 300 others will only be able to be in the setlist parties for Dublin. I'd rather spend my money on 4 US shows than 1 European show and that was a choice I had to make.

Just tested out the camera I'm going to buy :drool: :hyper: :drool:

Ohhh! camera's ! :drool: I can rattle for hours about them. Witch one are you getting? Are you getting the Cannon Powershot like you mentioned in the thread? I had one of the previous models about a year ago, they seem to be even better now.
I'm gonna try and sneak in my DSLR :lol: No one suspects a short kid like me.

Omg in m drubk. Help. I love u girls. Aahahahaha. :kiss:
:drunk: gotta love drunk moments

Wow, Wild. 2 at a time? You're a trooper. ( :giggle: ) They look good. I love the dove. And pardon my ignorance but I"m assuming the beehive is the symbol for Wild Honey, the song?

I was thinking of getting some lyrics down my spine in the AB font but Mr.Z said he saw someone with a similar idea and he didn't like the way it looked...

Hey what can i say i can handle 2 at a time :sexywink:

Yeah i opted for the symbols from ATYCLB The dove = Grace & The beehive is indeed Wild Honey:yes:

I wante dsomething i didn't think many other fans would go for :lol: and as it's my name on almost every U2 forum :wink:

Ohhh! camera's ! :drool: I can rattle for hours about them. Witch one are you getting? Are you getting the Cannon Powershot like you mentioned in the thread?

Yeah, I have an old Canon Powershot with only 4X optical zoom. This one has 9X or 10X and is really fast.

Yeah i'd have to lay down on the bed to make sure the ceiling is to my high standards :whistle:

Oh look you missed a spot !!! :shifty:
If LMJ was in my bedroom he would NOT miss a spot, I can guarantee you.

DG :flirt:

My ankle still hurts :sad:

You'd think i'd be able to handle the pain now :lol:

:hug: A couple shots of whiskey oughta do the trick!

Speaking of which, DG, how's the head this morning/afternoon?

Back
Top Bottom