PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a little too much crowd noise for me at some points but not nearly as bad as some I've heard. :dance:

Ok. I see what you mean. During
Magnificent
there is a lot of crowd noise. I started listening with
Electrical Storm

Its there! :drool: downloading now thank you!
Remix video is so cool , I think I replayed the moment where edge bumped into Bono for about 50 times, and the moment where he and Larry are smiling together:drool:

Hello :hug: food and beverage is always good!
*listening to party girl from BarcaII*

I agree this.:love: I love your fringe. It makes me want to go get a fringe it looks so good. :drool:

WILD
I left you a voice mail message about a mad little scheme that I have. :lmao:

I understand if you can't do it though. Wanted to give you first offer. :love::hug:

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

I'm babysitting tonight , i would have been straight there if i wasn't , it would be rather amusing :lol:

I'm babysitting tonight , i would have been straight there if i wasn't , it would be rather amusing :lol:

Shame i didn't notice the email earlier. :doh:

Thanks for the reply. I just put a message out on my facebook as its a lot quicker than calling/texting people to see who wanna come. I wanted to give you first dibs. :kiss:

Yes the initial auditions are hilarious. :lmao::love:

I go to Dublin on the 24/07/09 :sad::hyper::drool::love:

The :sad: is as i can't go any sooner. :angry:

Oh speaking of which Wild would you like me to paypal you the cost of the accomodation before I arrrive so I don't have to carry lots of cash with me. :lol:

Damn work colleagues for booking time off when you should have it :madwife:

You can if it's easier :yes:

Oh and I don't know if you remember her but Louanne, the dark haired girl from BBC gig will be queuing/screaming/orgasming with us in Dublin as sadly her friend Henrietta (the tall girl) can't attend as she had an operation on a brain tumor :sad:

I know. :madwife: I should be allowed special leave for U2 as they are special. :wink:

Ok will sort out transfer with you nearer the time.

Thats fine, no probs. :D They were both nice girls. :up: :D Those were the 2 girls who were stood near us. One of them was rushing over to meet the girl originally near us. Awww poor girl. Thats awful. :sad:I hope everything with her operation goes well.

I know. :madwife: I should be allowed special leave for U2 as they are special. :wink:

Ok will sort out transfer with you nearer the time.

Thats fine, no probs. :D They were both nice girls. :up: :D Those were the 2 girls who were stood near us. One of them was rushing over to meet the girl originally near us. Awww poor girl. Thats awful. :sad:I hope everything with her operation goes well.

Her dr hope she'll be ok :pray:

I couldn't bear the thought of L all alone in Dublin and knew you other girls wouldn't mind.

That's what makesyou all so great :hug::love:

I hope so! :drool:

I have to finish paying for my classes and other stuff before I can book a trip to Vegas. Also, the price of boarding 4 dogs for 3+ days is going to be nuts. :yikes:

Oh speaking of dogs, we're getting Phoebe on the 15th. :heart:

Tell me about it

I have my babies booked in for a week in July & one in October :yikes:

aww bless i bet you can't wait, we want pics :hyper:

Oh well if you don't get to Vegas there's always next year :shifty: although NI probably won't be with me then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom