PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I may keel over in TO if I have djembe-ing Larry in front of me for CT :lol: They've made my fav song on the album BETTER! :applaud:

Btw, to the girls going to the TO shows...

You may not want to be standing next to me in GA if they play that version here... just saying :wink: I will be leagues beyond this :hyper:

Um, I just watched the Crazy Tonight vid from last night... no words, my friends, no words to describe that video. It's a thing of beauty! :combust: I actually made little guttural and moany noises as I watched it - totally involuntary :reject:

Have watched said video

All i can say is Larry Mullen Jr :ohmy::drool:

Did i see him enjoying himself?? :shocked:

In the video I watched from the first night he certainly looked like he was having fun during that song, I'm sure I saw a couple grins :lol: Djembes are fun! (Well, my experience is with playing a doumbek - which is smaller - but the same principle applies :wink:)

Oh and, reason # 756 why I love Mr.Z: I was talking about our Dallas trip (he's coming to the show with me) and I was saying "I know you don't want to spend all day in line but..." He says he'll camp out if it means getting in the front row. Now that's love right there!

Personally I don't mind it - the collar's kinda big, but otherwise I'm good with it ;)

He was wearing a long sleeved regular shirt in other shots from last night... must be only at certain parts of the show *g*

Wild reads a passage from the bible :evil:

79178.jpg

Sisters & brother

79101.jpg

Jamie & NI :love::heart:

79067.jpg

I have spent my ENTIRE day on the computer. I started to do some stuff in the other room and then the SPIDER incident brought me back to the safety of the computer! I feel like such a dork!

I was at work from 10-4 and got on here for a few minutes then I started to download and went back and nothing. I was on here most of the day yesterday

Maybe tomorrow I'll ban myself from the 'puter and actually do something constructive. And I should probably get to the grocery store sometime soon here (or make reservations :drool: )

99.39% :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom