PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem!!!!!!! :hyper :

Don't go!!! :scream :

Sorry i went to make food. :reject:

:kiss:

I feel for you :hug :

It's the same at my work,luckily though i got a fan due to a medical condition :drool :

Even though that was 2 years ago :shh :

Even with my fan on at home I am too hot. It does help quite a bit though, makes it bearable. :up:

That's so weird they don't allow fans. :huh :

Don't even get me started. It sucks. :angry:

FUCKING HELL THEY DID IT THEY DID IT THEY DID IT

THEY ARE PLAYING WHAT THEY REHEARSED THIS AFTERNOON

RIGHT NOW

I CANNOT FUCKING BREAHTE NOR GET RID OF SHIFT BUTTON RIGHT NOW

FUCKING HELL

asda

This.

:faint::faint::faint:

I nearly started to hyperventilate and cry when it started. :lol:

You ladies will be happy to hear Bono has been performing Shirtless for 2 songs now. :wink: And apparently he looks really fit.

:drool:

goes to pic thread. :shifty:

How hot was it there today, Jem? Sorry you were so uncomfortable. :( Stupid policies that make no sense. :madwife:

I don't know the temperature but there were several others on my section who were struggling with the heat. In that heat you need 1) a fan, 2) a pool or 3) the sea to cool off in. :lol:

:crack::crack::crack::crack::crack:

:kiss:

Dumbass policies. Will have to see if we are allowed to buy our own and then get then safety tested. :fingerscrossed:

:|

Okay, just popping in here before dinner alone with hubby (no kid). But all I can say is :hyper: X 10000000000000000000000 about that set list today!!!!!!!!!!

OK I have to say something and I hope no one gets mad buuuttt...last tour, we talked freely about what songs were played and how much we enjoyed them. Like when they played Wild Horses for the first time in 13 years during the Vertigo tour we were all fangirly and happy and didbt have to hide it by alluding to "that song". I get that people don't want to be spoiled, but most of them aren't posting here. And it's cramping my style, yo. :lol: I respect it, but it's annoying to have to censor myself. And a pain to click on the spoiler button on my phone.

This really isn't meant as a jab at anyone here. I still think you gals are awesome. Just wanted to vent about something.

O_M_G

I am LOVING this Breath Vid!!!

Bsides the song being so great, the visuals were done well with really good closer ups and zoom outs!

and I just love the beginning ....

The CLAW
all silloutted in black-

against a Blue-Violet sky,
a hazy Full-Moon up there
with
only the tower slowly pulsing ruby-red!!!

what visuals!!!

:bow: U2006 :bow:

I won't be on here again until Monday

so BIG :hug:S to all

to my USA'rs..........

***HAPPY
FOURTH
of July !!!***

{3+ day weekend :wink:}

... to everyone everywhere else--
have a great weekend, as well! :)

It's been SOOOO WONDERFUL
to share the beginning of the tour with you all!!

:hyper::love::happy:

:wave:

OK I have to say something and I hope no one gets mad buuuttt...last tour, we talked freely about what songs were played and how much we enjoyed them. Like when they played Wild Horses for the first time in 13 years during the Vertigo tour we were all fangirly and happy and didbt have to hide it by alluding to "that song". I get that people don't want to be spoiled, but most of them aren't posting here. And it's cramping my style, yo. :lol: I respect it, but it's annoying to have to censor myself. And a pain to click on the spoiler button on my phone.

This really isn't meant as a jab at anyone here. I still think you gals are awesome. Just wanted to vent about something.

yeah, I appreciate the idea, but I think everyone here has been in the setlist parties or has cut themselves off of the blue crack until they see a show (Ali :heart: Good on them, they have more willpower than I). But if everyone still feels the need to "keep the thread pure" then :shrug:

I won't be on here again until Monday

so BIG :hug:S to all

to my USA'rs..........

***HAPPY
FOURTH
of July !!!***

{3+ day weekend :wink:}

... to everyone everywhere else--
have a great weekend, as well! :)

It's been SOOOO WONDERFUL
to share the beginning of the tour with you all!!

:hyper::love::happy:

:wave:

Have a great weekend Daz. I get two days alone to myself - best present evah! Although there's a part of me that misses the little one already.

They played Electrical Storm yesterday. And it was fucking EPIC. :combust:

There, I said it. No spoiler button. And it feels so damn good. :love:

Ali, I apologize if you're lurking at all. :lol:

Those who want a HIGH QUALITY video with HIGH QUALITY audio of that performance, drop me an email or pm. :shifty:

I'll respond late as I'm leaving in a bit, but I just converted Matt's vid from u2gigs. It's DROOLWORTHY.

yeah, I appreciate the idea, but I think everyone here has been in the setlist parties or has cut themselves off of the blue crack until they see a show (Ali :heart: Good on them, they have more willpower than I). But if everyone still feels the need to "keep the thread pure" then :shrug:

Yeah, you guys have a good point. Ali's avoiding the WHOLE BLUE CRACK entirely, and everyone else is spoiled already. :lol: I WAS going to hold out, but fuck me, I'm glad I didn't!

Um, I just watched the Crazy Tonight vid from last night... no words, my friends, no words to describe that video. It's a thing of beauty! :combust: I actually made little guttural and moany noises as I watched it - totally involuntary :reject:

^oh, the remix. The first night I was on the fence about it but the very high quality vid I saw totally won me over.

Oh, and thanks for ES. I want to download the whole show - will have to head over to U2start today... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom