PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I leave you with this then. :sexywink:

EdgejeansGlastonbury.jpg

Hey guys...still in orientation and it is taking forever. I have no choice but to amuse myself by introducing myself with weird last names...such as Hewson, Mullen, etc...:shifty:

Hope you're having a good time, Kristen!

I have caller ID so I can screen my calls. This week ALONE I've had 17 calls from "unknown caller." I don't know if it's all from the same company, but seriously?! 17 calls in 4 days? Oy vey. You'd think they'd give it up, but thank god for caller ID so I don't have to talk to any annoying telemarketers.

Wow new thread already?? :ohmy:

Hi from Minneapolis. Looks bare here without the claw and all my U2 buddies rooming with me :sad:

What are you doing in Minny? (sorry, I should probably know but I've been a bit absent lately)

Hope you're having a good time, Kristen!

I have caller ID so I can screen my calls. This week ALONE I've had 17 calls from "unknown caller." I don't know if it's all from the same company, but seriously?! 17 calls in 4 days? Oy vey. You'd think they'd give it up, but thank god for caller ID so I don't have to talk to any annoying telemarketers.

It's probably Bono. You should answer it. And tell him to give Larry my number.

Hey Katie, how old are you?

Today 3 of my lessons ended EXACTLY when the bell rang - it was awesome. It's happened a few times this week. Today a couple kids were like "How does she DO THAT?" :shocked: It was funny.

Back
Top Bottom