PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
huge party in town this weekend called Venetsialaiset https://www.kokkola.fi/venetsialaiset/venetsialaiset/historia/en_GB/history/

We got like 45k residents here and bout 20-30 kish gather around on market place and roads along coastline are fulled with cars looking at this sight we put up

Venetian%20Night%20with%20Coastline%20Fire.jpg

It´s like an end of an era to us and a new one beginning :hug: (called winter :angry::angry:)

I love parrots :heart:

and also other animals, besides "cats" (not cats, but the owners who set em free to nature :angry:)

Garden ready for winter, hedgehog nests in place, extra stuff for pheasans to make a nest done too, annoying buggers ( I´m, prolly gonna complaint all winter bout em screaming, but just lovely birds :lol: )

now I only need a pill to sleep through winter and wake up like, uhm, june :|:sexywink:
Wow! You guys getting ready for winter already?I'm not that far away and it's +28C tomorrow:crack:I hate working when it's hot.

Wow! You guys getting ready for winter already?I'm not that far away and it's +28C tomorrow:crack:I hate working when it's hot.

not rly, it´s a traditon and tomo its gonna be +25ish here, but was below 0 C few nights tho, better early than late ;)

my bday is 19th of October and first snow comes around +- week on that date (permanent snow)

:wave:

not rly, it´s a traditon and tomo its gonna be +25ish here, but was below 0 C few nights tho, better early than late ;)

my bday is 19th of October and first snow comes around +- week on that date (permanent snow)

:wave:
Yep.Soon it'll be us waking up in the morning to this:
202lumeuputushelsingis2.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

I´ll have to go to Thailand for winter again, luvly and cheap place, been there past 3 winters except last winter :lol:

Oh yes, I would. I'd never say no to Bono's noisy cock ya know. :shifty:

Heehee I found pics of our parrots. (not my pics, but they are cute!)

Wild parrots of San Diego Ocean Beach - a set on Flickr

Aww, cool! :up:

Winter is of the debbil. That's why we go on vacation for several weeks in December, and I'm planning a trip to Phoenix for February. :lol:

It's 22C out right now, which is nice. A bit hotter would be perfect, though. This weekend it's supposed to be around 26C, which is better. I'll hopefully be outside as much as possible. :love:

I like winter.

:reject:

You're allowed. :)

I just hate snow and cold and rain and all that stuff. :lol: Also, I have SAD, so if the winter is particularly bad and dreary, I am really affected by that, which isn't good. Hence, our annual escape to Hawaii for a few weeks every year. :love: Since this February was so horrible, I decided I'd take a short trip in Feb 2012, in case that month is particularly depressing. It will be nice to go to the desert for a little bit. :drool:

You're allowed. :)

I just hate snow and cold and rain and all that stuff. :lol: Also, I have SAD, so if the winter is particularly bad and dreary, I am really affected by that, which isn't good. Hence, our annual escape to Hawaii for a few weeks every year. :love: Since this February was so horrible, I decided I'd take a short trip in Feb 2012, in case that month is particularly depressing. It will be nice to go to the desert for a little bit. :drool:

:)

*loves the desert more than winter* :shifty:

Yes, I love winter a bit too, if it´s a continuing wether like we had few years now, not lik having -25 C and few days later its raining slush, but in general 7 months is too much, I can stand it. but as I cant work anymore, just sitting at home while others work and no1 in town like in summer time, I get lonely :(

:)

*loves the desert more than winter* :shifty:

I've been to Hawaii many times, but I haven't been to the desert since I was a teenager, so this upcoming trip will be fun. Plus, I'll hopefully get to hang with zu while I'm there, which will be fabulous. :love: If I can save up enough money, I'd really like to go to the Grand Canyon as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom