PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

bringing mephy's gif over here, because unf. :drool:

unfbonoedgebymephy.gif

...and that was the night Bono accidentally strangled Edge.

Okay. Going to bed. My head is filled with hurricane gunk. Tomorrow, I try to buy a weather radio and we try to get prepared for whatever could happen. The current track doesn't look terrible for us - but it is expected to track closer. So, after Sunday I might be incommunicato.

But I'll be here tomorrow. :wave:

Is it lame that I'm kind of sad to be missing hurricane season this year?

:sigh: It's a crying shame. He was the owner of 013, a music venue in Tilburg. He's the one who made that place big. They cancelled all the shows this week.

ETA: THe article is far off though. They didn't go walking in the dessert for fun, according to the newspapers here. They had rented a regular 2wd, and went into a part that's only for 4wd's. The car got stuck. That explains why they were walking.

:sigh: It's a crying shame. He was the owner of 013, a music venue in Tilburg. He's the one who made that place big. They cancelled all the shows this week.

ETA: THe article is far off though. They didn't go walking in the dessert for fun, according to the newspapers here. They had rented a regular 2wd, and went into a part that's only for 4wd's. The car got stuck. That explains why they were walking.

:hmm: I thought the actual Joshua Tree from the shoot had fallen down...

Either way it's a tragedy :sad:

It did fall down. I have a gorgeous framed shot of it in my living room, taken by a friend. It's the "fallen down tree" picture.

It is weird that this could happen in the era of GPS, makes it even sadder.

Him pretending not to care is the best part. It's so damn sexy.
Yeah, he's soooo playing hard to get. :lol:

It has, but the site is still a place where fans put U2 related stuff and write messages or something. :) A bunch of people from this site went there last year I think.

Back
Top Bottom