PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's right - you and your mom. For her b'day? right?

Oh, and I had another success today - 3.8 miles in 40 min. Slowly but surely I"m getting my endurance back.

And Wild, I FINALLY put a certain box in the post for you - it weighs a ton and will take a couple weeks to get to you.

I see MTE lurking :flirt:

AND - I still don't recognize my new avi. I keep looking for the yellow heart.

That's right - you and your mom. For her b'day? right?

Oh, and I had another success today - 3.8 miles in 40 min. Slowly but surely I"m getting my endurance back.

And Wild, I FINALLY put a certain box in the post for you - it weighs a ton and will take a couple weeks to get to you.

I see MTE lurking :flirt:

AND - I still don't recognize my new avi. I keep looking for the yellow heart.

I should learn to multi-quote more often. I am the reason these threads move so fast because I haz no multi-quote skillz.

Good for you on the running. Miles this week? ZERO.

:wave:

I've spent the night undoing the wrong my husband believes I did to his computer. :doh:

Whatever dude.

lolz - boys are silly

I should learn to multi-quote more often. I am the reason these threads move so fast because I haz no multi-quote skillz.

Good for you on the running. Miles this week? ZERO.

But you probably put more miles in on a regular basis than I do - I haven't run seriously since February *hangs head in shame*. And while my IT band hurts a bit, it does wonders for my mood.

lolz - boys are silly

But you probably put more miles in on a regular basis than I do - I haven't run seriously since February *hangs head in shame*. And while my IT band hurts a bit, it does wonders for my mood.

Do you use a roller to roll out your muscles? That really helps with IT band pain. Also, yoga to stretch the hip and ass muscles. Stop giggling over there! We had a guy come talk to us about injury prevention. That really helped a few people battling IT band and knee pain.

MTE - I miss hearing about your mad blogging the skillz. The ones that got you to the Edge.

Also, my husband is starting to look at Disney resorts and hotels. OHVEY!

Wow new thread already?? :ohmy:

Hi from Minneapolis. Looks bare here without the claw and all my U2 buddies rooming with me :sad:

Have fun at Def Leppard! :wave:

Hope you're having a good time, Kristen!

I have caller ID so I can screen my calls. This week ALONE I've had 17 calls from "unknown caller." I don't know if it's all from the same company, but seriously?! 17 calls in 4 days? Oy vey. You'd think they'd give it up, but thank god for caller ID so I don't have to talk to any annoying telemarketers.

I was going to say but what if it's GOD calling??! :ohmy: But cori beat me to it. :grumpy: :wink:

Back from dinner. Had a beer and it made me sleepy. :yawn: I think I'm going to work on uploading an album of pics to FB from my trip. Ive nearly finished the NY portion. Then it will be on to the next part, Minny :D

I was going to say but what if it's GOD calling??! :ohmy: But cori beat me to it. :grumpy: :wink:

Back from dinner. Had a beer and it made me sleepy. :yawn: I think I'm going to work on uploading an album of pics to FB from my trip. Ive nearly finished the NY portion. Then it will be on to the next part, Minny :D

God is probably smart and clever. He'd find another way to get hold of me. :wink:

My drinks are making me sleepy/woozy too. :lol: I should really stop, but meh. I feel like having more. :lol:

Ooh, thanks for the calendar link!

I was in DisneyWorld when I was a teenager. I dug Epcot, but didn't get much out of the actual Disney place.

Do you use a roller to roll out your muscles? That really helps with IT band pain. Also, yoga to stretch the hip and ass muscles. Stop giggling over there! We had a guy come talk to us about injury prevention. That really helped a few people battling IT band and knee pain.

I was just saying the other day that I need a foam roller.

I miss your red FOAD heart, but your current one is very amusing. :D

I've had a few cocktails tonight and am pleasantly buzzed. Wheeee! :hyper: :lol:

yay for cocktails. I had a Mike's Hard Lemonade and will probably have one more when the little guy goes to bed. If I can stay awake that long :lol:

God is probably smart and clever. He'd find another way to get hold of me. :wink:

My drinks are making me sleepy/woozy too. :lol: I should really stop, but meh. I feel like having more. :lol:

doooo eeeeeeet!

Soooo... :shifty: I just sent off my application for that theatre job. The deadline is Sept 3rd so I know I won't hear anything until then. Just gotta let it go. *poof*

It is a little better than that unofficial one from this year at least. :wink: :doh: Though I must admit, it just MIGHT still be June in my room. :whistle: :lol:

calendaru22011.jpg

BonoJHC.jpg

yay for cocktails. I had a Mike's Hard Lemonade and will probably have one more when the little guy goes to bed. If I can stay awake that long : lol:

doooo eeeeeeet!

Soooo... :shifty: I just sent off my application for that theatre job. The deadline is Sept 3rd so I know I won't hear anything until then. Just gotta let it go. *poof*

:lol:

I did. But I'm cutting myself off. I still have to work tomorrow, so I can't get too tipsy/drunk. :D

Oh, awesome! Thinking good thoughts for you about the application! :hug:

It is a little better than that unofficial one from this year at least. :wink: :doh: Though I must admit, it just MIGHT still be June in my room. :whistle: :lol:

calendaru22011.jpg

BonoJHC.jpg

The official one from this year has been really good so far. :)

I did. But I'm cutting myself off. I still have to work tomorrow, so I can't get too tipsy/drunk. :D

Oh, awesome! Thinking good thoughts for you about the application! :hug:

The official one from this year has been really good so far. :)

It is :yes: I'm enjoying lovely Edge in my kitchen right now. :D

Back
Top Bottom