PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tag request:

"achtung baby edge trousers"
Tag this! On a BBC interview with Adam,J.Whiley asked about the photo's on album sleeve and she asked who's crotch is that and Adam said:"It's Edge's Gentelman's Sausage."

Watching all the bonus material from the box set right now.

Ummmmm what's with the part with the girl that goes into Adam's hotel room while he's sleeping??

:shifty:

I'd totally do the same thing :wink:

Wow. Talk about a dedicated stalker fan. :shifty:

Tag this! On a BBC interview with Adam,J.Whiley asked about the photo's on album sleeve and she asked who's crotch is that and Adam said:"It's Edge's Gentelman's Sausage."
:applaud::lol:

it's weird to get the first one in the gym but not the second :lol:

They're not actually in a gym. :giggle: Just in their "gym room" in the house. It's mostly the room upstairs where I let them work for their points. There's a mic set because Bono frankly loved that thing and when he was upstairs he ran back downstairs to sing. :wink: Their characters were pretty appropriate, all Edge wanted to do was play guitar. Or.. well.. Bono. :uhoh:

:uhoh:

But really, they were far too cute together to separate. Though Bono was a bit of a player. Strangely enough he kept going after guys, rather than women. :lol:

So I just wanted to post these here, my 2nd attempt at GIFs ,

bonogetsownedbyedgefest.gif

bonopants.gif

OH MY GOD! This is, ummmm, really good!:shifty:

Have you seen it? It's really strange. The screen is a green colour the whole time and she's making all these weird breathing noises. When she finally makes it to the bed, she reaches out to touch his arm.

:shifty: the green is the night vision of the camera. This was all in the dark.

adamsleeping1.jpg

adamsleeping2.jpg

adamsleeping3.jpg

adamsleeping4.jpg

adamsleeping5.jpg

adamsleeping6.jpg

:drool: ZooHawk Adam. The only sexy Adam for me.

Watching all the bonus material from the box set right now.

Ummmmm what's with the part with the girl that goes into Adam's hotel room while he's sleeping??

:shifty:

I'd totally do the same thing :wink:

I have that up on my YouTube account...it was from some ZooTV special way back when.
Zoo Adam sleeping - YouTube

And jsyk, it was totally me in his room courtesy of my awesome time machine. Idk who they used as the chick's voice, but yeah... :shifty:

new tag: adam talks sausage. :shifty:

Have you seen it? It's really strange. The screen is a green colour the whole time and she's making all these weird breathing noises. When she finally makes it to the bed, she reaches out to touch his arm.
No. I haven't watched any of the DVDs yet.... I'm still listening to the b-sides disc....

I have that up on my YouTube account...it was from some ZooTV special way back when.
Zoo Adam sleeping - YouTube

And jsyk, it was totally me in his room courtesy of my awesome time machine. Idk who they used as the chick's voice, but yeah... :shifty:

new tag: adam talks sausage. :shifty:

That video creeps me out :uhoh:

Yea, of course it was..... :shifty:

Say, can I borrow that time machine? There's a few things I'd like to fix. (like the other three deciding not to do a pic like Adam's... :tsk: ) :wink:

Waiting for EdgeFest to get home and tells us the bonus material they can download is. I'd check the other forums, but I fear I'd just get a headache.

I sort of feel like your minion.....

:reject: I swear this time it was not an evil plot of my imagination! I let them free to do whatever, and they just started making music, then talk and then Bono offered to give Edge a backrub which led from one thing to another and well next thing I know was that I could sell one of the two beds to save money....

:reject: I swear this time it was not an evil plot of my imagination! I let them free to do whatever, and they just started making music, then talk and then Bono offered to give Edge a backrub which led from one thing to another and well next thing I know was that I could sell one of the two beds to save money....

:lol::lol::lol:

Off topic,but how do you guys get those "trademark" symbols on your screen? (and c in a circle etc.)

Copy and paste from a site that has them, I just Googled "tm symbol" etc. I know there is a keyboard code but it's easier just to do it that way... :up:

Back to Edge's sausage............

Copy and paste from a site that has them, I just Googled "tm symbol" etc. I know there is a keyboard code but it's easier just to do it that way... :up:

Back to Edge's sausage............

:uhoh: Yeah I copy paste it from Word. if you type (C), (R) or (TM) in word it automatically makes the symbol. There are alt codes if you have a nummerical keyboard, but I don't remember those as I've had a macbook for years now.

Back
Top Bottom